Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time (703 Views)

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Those Insulting Me Are Wasting Their Time, Oyedepo Fires Back At Critics / Why Daddy Freeze And Other Atheist Are Wasting Their Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2019
HaileSelassie:

Dear Brother.
I have been reading the cultism thread and this thread for the past 6 hours and I feel this is for me.
I have been a very promising boy who wanted to get involved in all the so called jolly of life. But looks like fingers have been terribly burnt. I joined a popular frat in school out of boredom and truth is life hasn't been the same. I have gone to involve myself with so occultic people without joining and occult myself and during my NYSC I also had an amorous relationship that almost cost me my life. I being manipulated. This I know! I have lost glossy opportunities due to these manipulation but Thank God I still got age on my side. Right now I don't even know where to start from. I went to a Bible believing assembly last week and immidiately the pastor mounted the pulpit. He sawy case. That day I was delivered from Succubi but I do feel I have a lot of other spirits monitoring me. My weird dreams have stopped but I can't let go of this lingering feeling of wasting away. Well the pastor asked me to make sure I am in next service. And hopefully things get better. Every spiritual person I meet often looks at me with a pity face got loads of talent now I am just wasting away ...

Deut 18:9-13 When thou art come into the land which YHVH thy Elohim giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto YHVH: and because of these abominations YHVH thy Elohim doth drive them out from before thee.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Ezekiel 13:17-20 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them, And say, Thus saith the Sovereign YHVH; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you? And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies? Wherefore thus saith the Sovereign YHVH; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Ezekiel 13:21-23 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am YHVH. Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life: Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am YHVH.

I do not know enough about you, not that it is necessary, but I am writing this so that you or anyone else going through the sort of situation you described above will know what to do.

What is at play in what you described is demonism. It is imperative to highlight here that at the root of cultism, occultism, witchcraft, etc, is demonism/satanism. It does not matter how Satan chooses to sell himself or his ideas to the world, the Light of YHVH of Hosts will always recognise and expose him.

You alone know the kind of life you have lived and are living. However, whatever you have done is irrelevant where the freeing power of Yahushua the Messiah is, so long as you wholeheartedly decide to walk away from any life contrary to him and walk to him.

You must surrender to the Word of YHVH, Yahushua the Messiah himself, and by that very fact, YHVH of Hosts himself. This is the Greatest Power that sets captives free and for free. This Great and Awesome Power is available to all who believe in and obey the Word of YHVH El Shaddai.

If this is what I suspect it is, then no one can deliver you. You alone can deliver yourself by surrendering to YHVH Almighty. You see, "there is a hierarchy in the kingdom of wickedness" and believing in any human being is a waste of time. There is more to the statement in quote, however, I will leave it at that. The most such people - people you may want to go to for deliverance - can do for anyone in your situation is to subject you to their own kind of bondage and take advantage of you - take their own share of what you are supposed to enjoy in life.

About those people who usually look "piteously" at you, look at them right at their foreheads till they pass by. Do not think for one single solitary second that they are feeling pity for you. They are agents of wickedness and are trying to project something into your psyche.

Always stand on these Scriptures of YHVH: Exo 23:7; Isa 50:7-10; Isa 51:7-8,12-16; Romans 8:31-39; Eph 6:10-20.
Always remember the love of YHVH of Hosts in your heart.

What exists more in the lives of people in this part of the world is wicked/destructive power. There are too many light quenchers in this part of the world. One must realise that Satan has empowered his numerous human slaves to search out the Light carriers in this world and attempt to quench it ... efforts in utter futility. Even Satan himself knows that neither he nor his human slaves can quench the Light of YHVH of Hosts in his saints, but that will not stop him from trying.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2019
HaileSelassie, indicate when you read this.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
elated177:
bro I've read!
Can I pm u
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
elated177:
bro I've read!
Can I pm u?
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
HaileSelassie:
bro I've read!
Can I pm u?

Go ahead.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2019
elated177:

Go ahead.

Reply my pm pls
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
HaileSelassie:

Reply my pm pls

Just a message that you sent me a mail.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
elated177:

Can you drop your number instead.. or your email pls
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
HaileSelassie:

Can you drop your number instead.. or your email pls

Can't we discuss here?
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
elated177:

Reply that message with your number so that I can reach u
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
HaileSelassie:

Reply that message with your number so that I can reach u

May be we should discuss here.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
This may also be of immense benefit to someone out there.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Those who will relate to this message will relate to it.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Walk in the light, be sons and daughters of life.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 11:08am On May 12, 2020
Just so you know what to do when you find yourself in this type of situation.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Light shines in the presence of darkness; darkness cannot quench the light.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2020
They can squeeze their foreheads and faces from now to the next 1000 years, YAHVEH Almighty has unambiguously stated that they, the slaves of Satan and the demons, will never be able to possess the kind of power they wish they had.

Our Father in heaven, YAHVEH Almighty, has unequivocally asserted that he has arranged the bodies and lives of his saints and, therefore, there is nothing Satan and the demons can do through their human slaves to rearrange them.

It is crystal clear that what abound in the souls of most people in this part of the world are very wicked spirits. They will continue to fall on their own swords as along as they continue to fight against the saints of Yahushua the Messiah.

The warfare will continue to be spiritual. The saints of Yahushua the Messiah are never going to draw physical guns, swords, wood or stone in order to engage in any physical fight with anybody.

The saints of Yahushua the Messiah will understand this message.

The slaves of demons and Satan know themselves and understand what I am talking about.
Re: Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time by elated177: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
We are more than conquerors.

(1) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Gives Scholarship To 1000 Students; To Open Free Primary School / Strange Things Happen To Me Whenever I Pray Alone...pls Help / Pastor Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi IN LAGOS "When One Door Closes Another Opens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.