Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (70621 Views)

Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by TerrorSquad147: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
......am a student nurse and am not promiscuous
I like you already, I'd like to know you better
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by BABANGBALI: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2019
All I know be sey there was a time I was fokn a female doctor steady inside one of their rooms during her night calls. Those people tear eye for pricks pass dogs.

9 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by BABANGBALI: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2019
TerrorSquad147:
I like you already, I'd like to know you better
na so I teach you to dey toast girls? See as you dey fall my hand for public

4 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2019
As you said that the work is challenging yes but ds time we hv a situation at hand where young ladies are bn trained and employ to work in some clinics where dey eventually indulge in it, most of the young ladies I hv reason with are nurse whom I met during my period of medical checkup.

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by BABANGBALI: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
abeg abeg abeg we are talking of human beans here
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by stanliwise(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
If my wit are not deceiving me then may you're half promiscuous. Don't ask me how I know, I just can sense it even far from the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:

U pretty... Can we be friends?
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Desalright: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2019
it's quite a noble profession, they are not promiscuous
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Fortune109: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Seun Seun grin grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Wallahi as I dey see you so, you go sweet fvck.kai danburoba
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by belshazzar(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2019
or rather its the promiscuous ladies that chooses the profession IMO tho!
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by rentAcock(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Op , you are stvpid,very very
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by samyyoung1(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2019
They are, had this thought n they still never disappoint.

Am a patient in an hospital, d gist DAT comes from this nurses are sometin else....they thread without caution just coz dey understand medical jargons...its well
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by mrkel(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2019
zexy2030:
This profession is most noble and very demanding but I will always hear, " I can't marry a nurse, they have sex like fire".

I'm in a relationship but I can't see all this accusations. She is decent and responsible even a virgin.

So what's wrong pls?

Is one myth you should disregard. As one whose mum is a retired nurse and who have had the opportunity of frolicking with many female nurses in time past, I can state with all certainty that the story is unfounded, groundless, baseless, and untrue.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Davidfix76f: 1:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Lovely
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2019
zexy2030:
This profession is most noble and very demanding but I will always hear, " I can't marry a nurse, they have sex like fire".

I'm in a relationship but I can't see all this accusations. She is decent and responsible even a virgin.

So what's wrong pls?

Nah lie!!! They all are grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Afamed: 1:25am On Jul 17, 2019
chenzen:
amatarasha has got the perfect answer for you
That one Na auxiliary / apprentice trainee now
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Vinceblazing(m): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2019
They have said it all...
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Tosindwise(m): 1:35am On Jul 17, 2019
Immediately I read this I got an instant alert of #10,000 pls help me thank the op grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Fourwinds: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2019
patoski39:
07069021356 wasap
hmmm.... O Fe lamba

2 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by magicminister: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Adebuble:
Am a registered Nurse, married with kids.

To be promiscuous is an individual thing, it's not a profession thing..

The way u see some nurses being promiscuous is the same way we see other professional colleagues messing around..

I have seen more agency or drinks industry People messing around more than all the years of me practicing as a nurse.. Am in the drinks industry now, and the way the girls hump guys is just alarming.

Promiscuity is a personal thing.

You for just type for pigin like I Dey do now...
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Xmen149(m): 1:59am On Jul 17, 2019
donestk:
The few i met are a bit loose but they are very health conscious. They demand for hiv test b4 riding you.

lol,.they carry ampiclox(and other funny sharp-sharp drugz) everywhere and love skin to skin die lipsrsealed

i think they believe they have seen it all and choose live all their fantasies b4 life snaps

2 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Promiscuous I don't know, but they are easy going and like cute guys alot. So it depends on how you see it and the person's lifestyle, you can't just generalize that nurses are promiscuous because of a few you know. When I once had something to do with a nurse, one thing I noticed was how she liked it raw and uncut lol, if you don't cum inside the sex haven't ended. I enjoyed it though, expecially the attention and extra care. They are wonderful people grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by bamasite(m): 2:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Yes!

Simple
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by CertifiedGee(m): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2019
pesinfada:
either u were deceivd or she lied to u.

Even d male nurses are something else.

E just b like say konji spirit dey d profesion

Just like every other profession, you’ll definitely have a few promiscuous fellow. Reason why people believe nurses are promiscuous is that we see more than enough people unclad day in, day out and it all looks like the other part of the body like arms & legs. And I’m 80% sure this nurses promiscuity thing is what is been observed in quacks.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Mostly sleep with the doctors shaa
But it is not a general rule

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:04am On Jul 17, 2019
mrblessed:
This question of yours is not properly framed. You clearly don't have substantiative evidence that nurses are promiscuous, why ask as if you are cocksure about the promiscuity of nurses? A better rendering of the question -- since you aren't sure about the versimiltude of the topic -- should read, "Why does the stereotype of female nurses' promiscuity endure, even when evidence, as your case study reveals, is widely incoherent and nakedly paltry?"
Did you study English in university or English studied you?

6 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by favour32(m): 3:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Think very well before you date a nurse.
Many people may be right about them. The husband of a nurse opposite my house ran away from her since 2015 and never came back. She had two kids for the man.
I guess the man knew why he ran away from her.
I know a retired matron who rejected one of the son's choice of a nurse as a wife to be.
She could not fully say her reasons but she said no!
Finally,I ran away from a student nurse just because the very first day of being intimate,she wanted me to "eat" her.
I ran away!
I cannot do it!

6 Likes

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by micxwell(m): 3:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Amarabae:
Very stupid question.
An unfortunate stereotype that is still lurking around.
Nurses are great.
We are Noble
We are beautiful
We are unique. grin
Dearie, speak for yourself hmmm.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by micxwell(m): 3:54am On Jul 17, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
Did you study English in university or English studied you?
If the topic had been written like that, I'm sure it will never hit the front page.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by wink2015(m): 4:11am On Jul 17, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.