Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled (38362 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Video Wellspring University Library Destroyed By Fire That Worth 450 Millions / Ae-funai Scholars Donate Academic Materials To University Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by kolafolabi(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Kudos to the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Abdulrasheed Na'Allah. Not a surprise he got a new appointed as the Vice Chancellor of University of Abuja. Good luck sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by mamajj17(f): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2019
There should be a difference between a MOSQUE and a LIBRARY Struture, from my opinion, this is total waste of FUND, blame it on the corrupted Leaders sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Trottle: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Beautiful!
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by mu2sa2: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2019
budaatum:
Where sre the books?
Hahaha, ask Saraki's boys. By the time you hear the cost of construction you will call Bukola Saraki their oga to come and explain.
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by SALIMAN(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Hmnn free library internet facility for Y! boys
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by mosesakin1: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2019
best library in West Africa for now
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by NeekolazWorld(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2019
budaatum:
Where sre the books?

You are asking for books but you can't read properly. What do you understand by the statement "set to be unveiled"?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by daroz(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Library without books
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by MacEndy(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Magnificent edifice!
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by mosesakin1: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2019
daroz:
Library without books
go to the skul u go see d book inside
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by manitoba(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2019
I'm close to the main Architect for most building in KWASU.

He is Ilorin based and hardly travel anywhere outside Kwara State.

Talents abounds everywhere but opportunities are not.
Harlem2:
Nice structure

I am sure.na Chinese construct am
Not the student

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by ihmedi(f): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2019
budaatum:
Where sre the books?

at this age? libraries are no longer made of books but computers
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Harlem2(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
shams040:

No Nigeria Archcorn. Ltd I did my Internship with them in 2014.

wow you know must of our construction is done by the Chinese
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by bigtt76(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Took this right out of my mouth cheesy

budaatum:
Where sre the books?
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by seguno2: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
budaatum:
Where sre the books?

You be better person with this ya kweshun grin
Meanwhile I thought that the o to ge people said that Saraki was only stealing money and did nothing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by seguno2: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
idrisaleo1:
You can donate something. Even if it's just one.

Are you leading the book donation drive

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by bidey2010: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Beautiful library!

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
budaatum:

I was expecting to be told books are digital these days, they waiting for donations? Lol!

All my books already have a home, sorry, but I do have faith that those who built the library would stock it eventually and would be grateful if you keep us updated.

I Wanted to comment that on your previous comment but realised that I am not seeing computers too. I then deleted what I typed. grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Penywise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
UNN library is still better

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by MrFly(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Social media will never allow the students read
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by survivalsurvive: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
proud of my school ... kwasuites
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Abkreizi: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Harlem2:
Nice structure

I am sure.na Chinese construct am
Not the student

Chinese works are mainly in the far north and far south... we in the middle belt hardly see their contribution .... although i dont know who constucted it but its likely Nigerian
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Abkreizi: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
idrisaleo1:
Here are some amazingly beautiful pictures of the newly built Kwara State University Library set to be named after the President, Muhammadu Buhari. The stunning structure is built under the leadership of the outgoing Vice-chancellor and the newly appointed University of Abuja head, Prof. Abdulrasheed Na'Allah.

Who designed it please
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Coolgent(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
To be name after President Buhari?
God punish whoever brought that idea
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Why named after Buhari?
Na FG scheme?
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Gentlesoul96(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
That's my Alma Mater.....Great Kwasite

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by budaatum: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
shams040:

No Nigeria Archcorn. Ltd I did my Internship with them in 2014.
Thanks for this!
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by christejames(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
mosesakin1:
best library in West Africa for now

Really? have you seen that of UNN?

Even in capacity (including size) and volume of books it's not up to UNN's.
Re: Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Magnificent edifice. Allegedly said to be biggest and finest school library in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria / UNILORIN Increases Tuition Fee By More Than 100%’ / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.