Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:28 PM

Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time (34517 Views)

Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by odun360(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frank Lampard has taken charge of his first training session as the new Chelsea manager on their pre-season trip to Ireland.

The club legend and his squad jetted to the Emerald Isle earlier on Friday and wasted no time is taking a look at his players in action with a few drills in Maynooth, a small university town in in north County Kildare.

Lampard couldn't resists the temptation to get involved himself and the former midfielder was pictured passing the ball and putting himself in the thick of it.

The 41-year-old is known to favour youth and the likes of Ethan Ampadu, Trevoh Chalobah, Fikayo Tomori and Lewis Baker no doubt eager to showcase their talents to the man in charge.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/frank-lampard-takes-charge-of-chelsea.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by odun360(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2019

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by ralmix(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Georgry(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
There's always 2 possible sides to every situation.
1. He could become a Thiery Henry
2. He could become a Zidane.

I hope it's more of the latter though, because it wont be easy, but at least the stupid Chelsea players will finally meet a coach that will command respect from them and look them in the eye because he's been there before. Exept a certain Mr Pedro who have won more trophy than even Chelsea football club.. #ktbffh.. The sky is blue

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nice
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Reffone: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
R
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
cool
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by edlion57(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lampard...Essien....terry....drogba...gave me the love I have for the blues

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Super Frankie, wishing him the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by tstx(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sure Guy

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by sylve11: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Good luck to him. I hope the problems of CFC dont drown him in the ocean of failure........ cool
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by joylegacie7(f): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
CHELSEA MY BEST CLUB
[i]MUCH LOVE FROM NIGERIA TILL WE MEET

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by hucienda: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Something tells one he would do well.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by edeXede: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2019

Chelsea fan go soon start causing him. Dem no dey respect anybody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
I hope Lampard is not making a mistake

Chelsea is a big club. It needs an experienced manager. Not one who has just a year at the helm of a championship club

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by kennosklint(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
And Chelsea ends in 16th

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is what Arsenal were supposed to do with Vieira or Henry instead of that Iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by handsomeyinka(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ulnxvuj:
tonight's ticket is available for pay after winning
chat me up
070-80-19-44-48
winning is sure and legit
They will burn you soon.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Kenneth10110(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hope they'll be able to forgive him if he goes trophyless even the ones that won the League and FA cup was sacked the following season i mean Antonio Conte.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Isn't this too enormous a task for Frank?

Replicating the success of Zidane in Madrid is by sheer luck which I doubt even Zidane himself can recreate.

But my dear Lampy, don't ever be a solskjear.

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tough times ahead at the bridge but that is where the true character gets tested and those who rise to the challenge can prevail.
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by derahhh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who else thinks this is a right move but in a wrong time for Lampard....He is coming to manage Chelsea with no 'real managerial experience', at a time Chelsea are banned from buying players for two good years, at a time Chelsea's life saver 'Hazard' just left, at a time making top four is a very BIG deal...I wish him all the very best though.....GGMU

10 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
derahhh:
Who else thinks this is a right move but in a wrong time for Lampard....He is coming to manage Chelsea with no 'real managerial experience', at a time Chelsea are banned from buying players for two good years, at a time Chelsea's life saver 'Hazard' just left, at a time making top four is a very BIG deal...I wish him all the very best though.....GGMU
Yeah, our hands were forced. I hope Lamps learns fast and he is given the opportunity. Good luck to your Man U too next season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Thebwoy: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Meanwhile all man united grin players wan run commot.
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by osejie17(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
this guy is very humble and I believe he will succeed managing the club
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
This is what Arsenal were supposed to do with Vieira or Henry instead of that Iberibe
Viera yes but probably not Henry yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa / Man Is In Tears After A Football Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.