Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time (34540 Views)

Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Thebwoy: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
derahhh:
Who else thinks this is a right move but in a wrong time for Lampard....He is coming to manage Chelsea with no 'real managerial experience', at a time Chelsea are banned from buying players for two good years, at a time Chelsea's life saver 'Hazard' just left, at a time making top four is a very BIG deal...I wish him all the very best though.....GGMU

Which experience zidane had b4 hitting it back to back.

Coaching Derby for 1year is enough experience, remember say he trash muorinho man united with all muorinho experience.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Viera yes but probably not Henry yet.

Why yes Vieira and not Henry
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by tunnex190: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Telkart19:
I hope Lampard is not making a mistake

Chelsea is a big club. It needs an experienced manager. Not one who has just a year at the helm of a championship club

Where Zidane started please?
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by derahhh(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Thebwoy:

Which experience zidane had b4 hitting it back to back.

Coaching Derby for 1year is enough experience, remember say he trash muorinho man united with all muorinho experience.

Please don't compare the players Zidane and Pep had to what Lampard currently has at his disposal.These Coaches had the best players in the world in different positions at there respective times....As for the win against Mourinho, that was just a single match.....I still wish him the best though
PS...one season with derby can never be enough experience to manage CHELSEA

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Why yes Vieira and not Henry
Viera did well at NYCFC and is doing OK with Nice. Henry had a rough outing with Monaco and was previously an assistant manager with the Belgium nat team. I think Viera so far has the more established credentials/managerial record.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
tunnex190:

Where Zidane started please?

As the technical director of a club with enough backroom staff and good players to boot.

Real Madrid has resources even Chelsea does not have.

Add the fact that Chelsea has a ban on participation in transfer market for the next two windows which limits him improving the team

I'm not hating on Lampard, because he is one of my favorite players of all time. I just think he needs more experience.

Also, there are many star players who rushed into coaching top clubs with disastrous results. Henry, Neville are good examples

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Viera did well at NYCFC and is doing OK with Nice. Henry had a rough outing with Monaco and was previously an assistant manager with the Belgium nat team. I think Viera so far has the more established credentials/managerial record.

Henry has better orientation of how the game should be played, my opinion shaa

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
ralmix:
grin
The human mind is really something.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by EmekaBlue(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Welcome super Franky

BLUE is d color...Football is the game
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Georgry:
There's always 2 possible sides to every situation.
1. He could become a Thiery Henry
2. He could become a Zidane.

I hope it's more of the latter though, because it wont be easy, but at least the stupid Chelsea players will finally meet a coach that will command respect from them and look them in the eye because he's been there before. Exept a certain Mr Pedro who have won more trophy than even Chelsea football club.. #ktbffh.. The sky is blue
or become a Solkjaeer!!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Legendguru: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
ok
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by maxiuc(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Georgry:
There's always 2 possible sides to every situation.
1. He could become a Thiery Henry
2. He could become a Zidane.

I hope it's more of the latter though, because it wont be easy, but at least the stupid Chelsea players will finally meet a coach that will command respect from them and look them in the eye because he's been there before. Exept a certain Mr Pedro who have won more trophy than even Chelsea football club.. #ktbffh.. The sky is blue
hehehehehehe
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Antichristus: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
When will any of his black/mixed race colleagues take charge of Premier League Clubs?
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Freeman93(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
derahhh:
Who else thinks this is a right move but in a wrong time for Lampard....He is coming to manage Chelsea with no 'real managerial experience', at a time Chelsea are banned from buying players for two good years, at a time Chelsea's life saver 'Hazard' just left, at a time making top four is a very BIG deal...I wish him all the very best though.....GGMU
let him try his best he might eventually do well even in the hard times the sky is blue..

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Gullah: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Super frankie
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by owila4luv(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
ralmix:
grin
i won't argue

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Skye231(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
derahhh:
2 transfer windows not 2 years

5 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by enemyofprogress: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Relegation loading

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by jelel6: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
ralmix:
grin

This got me haha. And I was laughing crazily in public.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by akanni760(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
ralmix:
grin

Auto correct works

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Lefty500: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Telkart19:

Chelsea is a big club. It needs an experienced manager. Not one who has just a year at the helm of a championship club

It doesn't matter, if he is good, he is good.
Guardiola spent just a year Coaching Barça B, and started couching the senior team the following year. The rest is history now.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Realfrankie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
kennosklint:
And Chelsea ends in 16th

Your impression shows you're unsound, try to be reasonable whenever you are in public media
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Tomreed(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Telkart19:

You've heard of Zidane's and Pep's tenures right?
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tomreed:

You've heard of Zidane's and Pep's tenures right?

You've heard of Henry's, Neville's,Keane's, Ince's and even Seedorf's tenures , right??
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Tomreed(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:

You've heard of Henry's, Neville's,Keane's, Ince's and even Seedorf's tenures , right??

Bro you're talking about 2 guys that literally went into management to brag to other managers that they could do better, one that started up at a crisis filled club and 2 others that I don't even know where or how they progressed at their various clubs
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 07, 2019
edlion57:
Lampard...Essien....terry....drogba...gave me the love I have for the blues

What of Obi?
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Tomreed:

Bro you're talking about 2 guys that literally went into management to brag to other managers that they could do better, one that started up at a crisis filled club and 2 others that I don't even know where or how they progressed at their various clubs

And Chelsea is banned from the transfer market for over a year, plus the club has been in some crisis.
Re: Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time by Tomreed(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:

And Chelsea is banned from the transfer market for over a year, plus the club has been in some crisis.

Compared to Zidane's first reign as Madrid coach right after Benitez's era?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Is In Tears After A Football Match (Photos) / Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.