Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming (25868 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku will cum when you left him alone with Tonto Dike or this Obese girl
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by zoedew: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

But your argument dont hold water! Firstly, the server in question was budgeted for before the elections. INEC confirmed receipt of the payment which I believe is another point to be looked on by the courts. Secondly, what you do for a living is strictly your business, I only quoted you because you were joining the bandwagon of 30k stipend earners to ridicule Mr Atiku. I believe he should have his day in court as he is aggrieved by the processes of the elections! Today you may be in paradise, tomorrow no one can tell. I rest my case

I understand your predicament. You simply don’t get it! This is Constitutional Enjoy your evening.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by nkemjacob2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
So if the server is not importance for proof y the introduction of the card readers undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by RemiOAjayi: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Seun fix your site it's full of tribalism. Imagine a foreigner saying he knows your site but mostly consist of tribalist people.

How is that his issue ? Does he make comments?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Bodexinvest: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Your article is a big lie.."Atiku is coming"
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Kenneth10110(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

How is that his issue ? Does he make comments?

That doesn't mean he can't do anything to it i mean its getting to much. No unity at all as Nigerians
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by musbay11(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Breaking news: Atiku loose to Buhari, Nigeria again as d super Eagles dumped d domitable lion out of Nations cup.
Meanwhile Super Eagles just announced their arrival in Egypt in d second half of d game.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by MissBN(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

You don't usually read to understand. You just start typing rubbish like an ignoramus. Did you read the part where he stated that the network isn't consistent.

You were an ordinary APO 1 and you are claiming to know better. So what should a PO now say?

In your own unit, did you rig for APC since you are claiming it was rigged?

Next time, wait for comments for your seniors like POs. An APO is just an assistant

you're classically dumb.. PO just oversees... The APO1 is in charge of the card reader...

After my work, which was very easy, I and the APO ll even helped the PO the finish his work, there was so much writing to do...

The PO never for once touched the card reader

Olodo!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by MissBN(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
freshMallam1122:
u AR a bloody lier u never attended the class u showed up because somebody put in your name.. criminals like u should be arrested. an sent to jail.. I also handle the machine.. Wat the machine does is to keep records of accredited cards an an detects crond cards.. so the reason u transmitted it after accreditation is to help close election in time according to amended electoral rules.. by 1.pm..so the machine only keep records of numbers of accreditation voters..ok if u feel am lieing.. then can u xplain to us who an who voted PDP an APC.. since u said the machine was to transmit results.. pls cover ur face in shame.. ipob loosers or go an sell okirika in ariaria.. stop starting Wat u can't proof

You're just dumb, daft, brain dead and suffering from Buharification... Why should I worry about your problems?

For the last time, there is an Inec server and I as an Apo1, transmitted the election results to the server.

Go and hang yourself... I'm a witness to Inec's server!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by michelKalib(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
WHAT type of reasons are this? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by MissBN(f): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You were a common APO I. How do you transmit election result using card reader?

I thought your work as APO 1 is verification and authentication. so I don't get how you transmit result using card reader angry

Who told you card reader was not use In the northern part of Nigeria? You are a common APO o.

People would just sit in their stack mud and be lying

Choke on your vomit... I'm not your problem...

I'm just a witness to Inec's server... You can go and kee yourself...

Besides my PO no even Dey see road... I and the APO ll helped him to finish his work... There was so much to do...

Nothing special being a PO... You're just dumb.... The PO didn't even know how to operate the card reader.. Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by MissBN(f): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You were a common APO I. How do you transmit election result using card reader?

I thought your work as APO 1 is verification and authentication. so I don't get how you transmit result using card reader angry

Who told you card reader was not use In the northern part of Nigeria? You are a common APO o.

People would just sit in their stack mud and be lying

Besides my PO no even Dey see road... I and the APO ll helped him to finish his work... There was so much to do...

Nothing special being a PO... You're just dumb.... The PO didn't even know how to operate the card reader.. Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Officialgarri: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
MissBN:

you're classically dumb.. PO just oversees... The APO1 is in charge of the card reader...

After my work, which was very easy, I and the APO ll even helped the PO the finish his work, there was so much writing to do...

The PO never for once touched the card reader

Olodo!!

You don't know your job. Your type were the one who messed up the election with your arrogance. You do not know your boundary.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Monday60655(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
nasirujj:

So also you pdp believe on server as the yardstick for determining the winner of 2019 election, that's why the writer used it

Did you even read the write up at all
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Spacewalker(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Am afraid the op is a an APC apologist who just wants to discredit PDP's candidate.

The post up there is maliciously fabricated to get everyone to hate Atiku.

The poster has something against Atiku,he should just come out and say it,instead of using this post as an excuse to pass across his failed logic.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by freshMallam1122: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2019
MissBN:

You're just dumb, daft, brain dead and suffering from Buharification... Why should I worry about your problems?

For the last time, there is an Inec server and I as an Apo1, transmitted the election results to the server.

Go and hang yourself... I'm a witness to Inec's server!!!
u transmitted it to ur fathers bedroom abi.. u will wail more by 2023 when tinubu takes over.. by then u will realize that yr major job in Nigeria is to sell okirika
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by OgahBohz: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2019
ITbomb:
I thought you would be giving good reasons but all I'm hearing is server server server

I think the Osun Supreme Court judgment has given some boost to the complete caging of judiciary, legislature, security, Central Bank and NNPC.

We survived Abacha, who is Buhari that we cannot survive

mumu read to the end..
don't be as lazy as Atiku lawyers
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:54am On Jul 07, 2019
MissBN:

Local man is disgusting. Wtf is talking about PO. Something a primary 3 pupil can do. Ad-hoc slaves

You didn't answer my question
How do you transmit election result to Inec server using card reader?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Tecno66: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Slayer1914:
10 REASONS WHY ATIKU IS NOT COMING

1. Atiku’s Server Argument is a SCAM. An Expensive one. The Electoral Act as it exists in Nigeria today does not recognize the transmission of results to any Server or Servers anywhere.

2. So, it does not matter whether INEC has a Server or does not have one, or whether there is any information or data on the INEC Servers or not; the law does not recognize it, simple. This means that regardless of what party clowns and petty criminals like Reno Omokri are saying on social media, claiming they have ‘incontrovertible’ proof that INEC has a Server, all of this means nothing before the Law. Whether or not INEC has a Server, whether or not it transmitted any results to this Server, is immaterial before the current Electoral Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Even a 100L Law Student understands this, how come Atiku’s SANs don’t?

3. What Nigerian electoral law as it currently exists recognises is the Form EC8 Series, especially Form EC8A, signed by agents, collation officers, etc, at the Polling Units. The only way to prove election results in Nigeria today is by the approved forms: the EC8 series. Not by any Server or Servers.

4. INEC could not have transmitted any results to any Server (even if the Server existed) because of network connectivity issues around the country. Several parts of Nigeria are not covered by mobile network which is necessary to guarantee successful transmission. Even INEC has explained that this was one of the reasons why it jettisoned the idea of electronic transmission, in addition to the fact that it is not currently supported by law. INEC has repeatedly explained that it used manual collation for the 2019 elections, as stipulated by the existing Electoral Laws of Nigeria.

5. No lawyer worth his salt, arguing an election petition case in Nigeria in 2019, will make an argument based on Servers, phantom or real. This suggests that Atiku’s lawyers are either clowns, or greedy, or both. This is all about milking him as much as possible. After the campaign-milking comes the election-petition-milking. After the election-petition-milking, probably the spiritual-assistance-milking will be the next level.

6. Please help ask: Which of the party agents – of any of the Parties – authenticated any results on a Server post-voting and the counting of votes? If there’s any agent who authenticated any results please let him or her come forward. Truth is that it didn’t happen! The only results party agents authenticated are the ones on Form EC8A, and this is the only evidence that will stand up in court.

7. Atiku and PDP say they got access to INEC Servers from where they retrieved the results they’re bandying about. Let’s even assume that those so-called Servers exist and that there are any results on them (there aren’t!) – do Atiku and PDP realise that illegal and unauthorised access to a Server is a crime under the Cybercrime Act? If you had (illegal) access as you claim to the Server, how do we know you did not manipulate whatever was present on that server, by adding or subtracting numbers, or smuggling extraneous data in? What Atiku and the PDP do not realise is that admitting in a Court of Law that they hacked into the database of a Government agency is itself proof of malicious and criminal conduct. Talk about self-incrimination. Atiku will not only lose the Election Petition case, he will go down in history as a Cyber Hacker and Manipulator.

a. Take a look at the results presented by Atiku and the PDP, as their own genuine version of the results obtained from the INEC Server. It is extremely ridiculous, and can only support the theory that Atiku’s lawyers are both clownish and greedy.

b. See Lagos State, where 580,825 people validly voted for Buhari versus 448,015 for Atiku, making a total of 1,028,840. On the other hand, however, Atiku’s fabricated Server results allege that 1,103,297 people voted for him versus 1,422,906 for Buhari, making a total of 2,526,203. In other words, PDP and Atiku are alleging that 1.5 million votes somehow vanished into thin air in the cosmopolitan metropolis that is Lagos State.

c. Meanwhile, two weeks later, in the Governorship election, the total valid votes cast came to about 945,000, which is in consonance with the number that voted in the Presidential election, but nowhere near Atiku’s fabricated claims. How will Atiku explain this 1.5m difference between his fabricated Server result and the INEC Presidential result on the one hand, and his fabricated Server result and the INEC Governorship result on the other hand?

d. This is the pattern in all of Atiku’s fabricated Server results – his figures make no sense whatsoever. They didn’t employ common sense in their fabrications. According to Premium Times, “Mr Abubakar’s purported result implies that no invalid votes were recorded in the 33 states, and none of the 71 other presidential candidates obtained any score. In three states; Abia, Bauchi and Cross River, the documents show that the two candidates collectively got votes higher than the number of accredited voters.” Ridiculous!

9. Atiku’s so-called 400 witnesses which he is presenting in court are far too few to prove or disprove anything, especially in a Presidential Election. His lawyers know this, why are they not telling him the truth? The law says you have to prove your election petition case PU by PU. In the 2014 Osun Election Petition Tribunal alone, PDP originally sought to present 1,000 witnesses. 1,000. Just for Osun State alone. In Ekiti in 2014 APC sought to present 1,009 witnesses in the Governorship Election Petition. Now PDP wants to argue a PRESIDENTIAL election petition – with nationwide coverage – with only 400 witnesses. Joke!

10. Atiku and PDP question the INEC declared result in Borno State claiming that turnout could not have been that high because of the insurgency (Buhari 836,496 vs Atiku 71,788, making a total of 908,284). Guess what Atiku’s fabricated Server results claim: Buhari 849,599 vs Atiku 281,897, making a total of 1,131,496 – more than 200,000 votes higher than the declared INEC results. How does this make sense? How can you question the turnout in Borno on the basis of insurgency, and then go ahead to fabricate numbers that are even higher than what you’re querying?

ATIKU IS NOT COMING!
Agreed that there is no server. INEC later said they used server to do test run in some states, so where are the servers they used to do those test run?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by omoalaro: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by oyatz(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Thank you and God bless you sir.

You can't believe this; I started understanding and experiencing Tribalism when I went for NYSC at the age of 30years.

My experience and awareness of the level of Tribalism in Nigeria quadrupled when I joined Nairaland about 3years ago!

Kenneth10110:
Seun fix your site it's full of tribalism. Imagine a foreigner saying he knows your site but mostly consist of tribalist people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by oyatz(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Atiku will defeat El-Rufai.

Atiku is running in 2023 and all these Election Petitions is part of his preparations for 2023.

Takadboi:

Deceive yourself there

Hell Rufai is coming

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by Kenneth10110(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
oyatz:
Thank you and God bless you sir.

You can't believe this; I started understanding and experiencing Tribalism when I went for NYSC at the age of 30years.

My experience and awareness of the level of Tribalism in Nigeria quadrupled when I joined Nairaland about 3years ago!

Unity is not put to place in this site its like a place where different tribes can meet to dig out at each other.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by oyatz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nairaland is offering evil tribaliststs a platform propagate their dangerous opinions about people from other tribes which should not be supported in any sane environment.

Almost everythread on Nairaland eventually leads to inter-tribal e-war.

Kenneth10110:

Unity is not put to place in this site its like a place where different tribes can meet to dig out at each other.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by oyatz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
You have spoken well sir, but this is off points.

The topic of discussion is about Atiku and his petitions.

SolexOlenin:
Shameless afonja post.... whether Atiku is coming or not, Yoruba biggots should be crying ahead of 2023 shameless disappointment, after being deceived by ordinary empty-headed abokis....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming by tourplanet84: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2019

A point by point rebuttal to the above subject matter

—Abstract (executive summary)
—Definition of terms
—A rebuttal to the subject matter (why Atiku is not coming)
—Conclusion

Abstract (executive summary)
Two years ago, INEC announced their plan to deploy electronic transmission & collation of polling unit results to enhance the credibility of the 2019 election. The technology was consequently used and the outcome revealed that Buhari lost.

Ironically, Inec tried in vain to dump the result but it was too late, a brave anonymous staff of inec downloaded the result and forwarded it to Atiku for a looming post-election litigation.

The possibility that Atiku will win is very high given the avalanche of evidence he has to proof his appeal.

Definition of terms
—Soft copy of the presidential result
The aggregated result of all the polling units across Nigeria sent via a smart card reader (SCR) to a backend belonging to inec for automated processing.

—Backend
Backend is a computer system which consists of a server, a database and an application.

—Front end
Frontend is that part of a computer system or application with which enables user-friendly interaction with a computer system.

—Digital evidence
Digital evidence is defined as information and data of value to an investigation that is stored on, received or transmitted by an electronic device

—Whistle blower
A whistle blower is a person, who could be an employee of a company, or a government agency, disclosing information to the public or some higher authority about any wrongdoing, which could be in the form of fraud, corruption, etc.

A point by point rebuttal to the subject matter (why Atiku is not coming)

1. Atiku’s Server Argument is a SCAM
Note that Atiku is not in court to argue about the meaning of a server but he is in court to proof that he won majority votes that were cast in the just concluded 2019 election. To prove his point, Atiku has presented digital evidences to the tribunal which comprises of the following:

A. Soft copy of the presidential result obtained from the backend server of INEC.
B. Total number of accredited voters via the smart card reader (SCR).

The above evidences were obtained from a whistle blower who is a staff member of inec but wishes to remain anonymous. The soft copy result of the presidential election serves as a powerful evidence which shows that Atiku got 18.35 million votes while Buhari and the other contestants got 16.7 million votes and 1.3 million votes (others) respectively but excluding Rivers State data.

Note that digital evidences are very difficult to falsify or destroy because it will leave a trail / footprint unlike paper evidence which could be altered / falsified.

The total number of accredited voters is another strong evidence Atiku has presented in his petition to reinforce his appeal that he won the election. INEC said only 29.3 million Nigerians did accreditation but data obtained from the backend server belonging to INEC shows that more that 37.6 million people did accreditation.

This means that over 8 million votes were depleted and this further gives credence to Atiku’s appeal that his votes were reduced from 18.35 million to 11.26 million (-7.09 million). Also note that Buahari’s votes were reduced from 16.7 million to 15.19 million (-1.51 million). This was deliberately by APC & INEC just to confuse investigation.

2. it does not matter whether INEC has a Server since the law does not recognize it
From a direct point of view, the electoral law does not recognise the server & the smart card reader but from an indirect point of view, the law does not prohibit INEC from modernising, upgrading, automating and determining how to conduct the election (Section 52(2) of the electoral act 2010). However, what is most important regarding the Atiku’s petition is that he has evidence to show that he won. It is only mischief makers that are twisting the narrative.

3. The Law recognises Form EC8A, signed by agents, collation officers.
Yes and nobody is contesting that fact.

4. Due to network connectivity issues, INEC could not have transmitted results
This is not true. Virtually every part of Nigeria has been covered by GSM infrastructure. Secondly, it was INEC that instructed their officials to transmit polling unit result to the backend server.

5. No lawyer, arguing an election petition case will make an argument based on Servers

Atiku’s petition is built on 5 pillars:
—That buhari did not score majority of the vote cast.
—That buhari’s election is invalid by reason of corruption, before & during the election.
—That buhari does not possess the required minimum qualification.
—That Buhari lied under oath about his credentials thus committing as offence know as perjury.
—That the 2019 election did not fully comply with the 2010 electoral act.

Like I said earlier, Atiku is not in court to base his argument about the meaning of a server but he is in court to proof that he won majority of votes cast in the just concluded 2019 election. The most potent evidence remains the information in the backend server belong to INEC.

6. No party agent authenticated any results on a Server post-voting and the counting of votes
Blame INEC for not allowing collation agents of the various political parties to view details of the election results, transmitted from the polling units to the backend server of INEC.

The original plan was to allow political party agents have viewing access to the frontend of INEC computer application at the various state collation centres but after Buhari lost, INEC did a detour by dumping the earlier plan. Their servers were deliberately short-down, thus preventing collation agents of political parties from viewing, authenticating and re-confirming the soft copy result with the hard copy result.

7. Illegal & unauthorised access to a Server is a crime under the Cybercrime Act?
In the context of the 2019 election, nobody (PDP & Atiku) had committed any Cyber-crime. It was a whistle blower who blew the whistle and gave Atiku the required evidence. Again, it is the inec chairman who has committed a crime by conveying false election information to all Nigerians.

8. The server result presented by Atiku is extremely ridiculous.
Statistical research methods such as correlation analysis will show you that the results obtained from inec backend server is more statistically logical than the one which was announced by Professor Yakubu Mahood. How can peaceful regions like the s/west, s/east and the s/south have a low turnout ratio than the n/east?

The turnout ratio in the n/east was about 44% while the INEC result gave the s/west, s/east & s/south an average turnout ratio of 29%. Borno State for example has more voters that Anambra.

9. Atiku’s 400 witnesses are far too few to prove or disprove anything
It is not the quantity of witnesses but the quality that matters. Kindly note that 4 international observer group from America and EU had already said the election was badly conducted.

With just 200 witnesses + video evidences + international observer statements and publications + newspaper publications + statistical evidences among others, I am optimistic that Atiku and his team of lawyers will proof that Atiku is the true winner.

10. The Borno election results
The Borno election result need to be further investigated. So far, about 3,500 exhibits have been submitted at the tribunal regarding that state. This goes to show how bad the 2019 election was.

To me, I will classify Borno, Yobe, Kano & Zamfara as the Head Quarters of Election corruption Centres in Nigeria. Zamfara and Kano states both have 11,000 exhibits against them at the tribunal pertaining to electoral malpractices.

Conclusion
The inability of inec to justify Buhari’s victory so far gives credence to Atiku’s appeal that he is the true winner. The server evidence remains a nemesis to APC / INEC / Buhari.

Every right thinking person with good education knows that the result which inec announced on 27 Feb are not genuine.

I am very confident that the judiciary will give justice to the true winner.

Slayer1914:

1. Atiku’s Server Argument is a SCAM. An Expensive one. The Electoral Act as it exists in Nigeria today does not recognize the transmission of results to any Server or Servers anywhere.

2. So, it does not matter whether INEC has a Server or does not have one, or whether there is any information or data on the INEC Servers or not; the law does not recognize it, simple. This means that regardless of what party clowns and petty criminals like Reno Omokri are saying on social media, claiming they have ‘incontrovertible’ proof that INEC has a Server, all of this means nothing before the Law. Whether or not INEC has a Server, whether or not it transmitted any results to this Server, is immaterial before the current Electoral Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Even a 100L Law Student understands this, how come Atiku’s SANs don’t?

3. What Nigerian electoral law as it currently exists recognises is the Form EC8 Series, especially Form EC8A, signed by agents, collation officers, etc, at the Polling Units. The only way to prove election results in Nigeria today is by the approved forms: the EC8 series. Not by any Server or Servers.

4. INEC could not have transmitted any results to any Server (even if the Server existed) because of network connectivity issues around the country. Several parts of Nigeria are not covered by mobile network which is necessary to guarantee successful transmission. Even INEC has explained that this was one of the reasons why it jettisoned the idea of electronic transmission, in addition to the fact that it is not currently supported by law. INEC has repeatedly explained that it used manual collation for the 2019 elections, as stipulated by the existing Electoral Laws of Nigeria.

5. No lawyer worth his salt, arguing an election petition case in Nigeria in 2019, will make an argument based on Servers, phantom or real. This suggests that Atiku’s lawyers are either clowns, or greedy, or both. This is all about milking him as much as possible. After the campaign-milking comes the election-petition-milking. After the election-petition-milking, probably the spiritual-assistance-milking will be the next level.

6. Please help ask: Which of the party agents – of any of the Parties – authenticated any results on a Server post-voting and the counting of votes? If there’s any agent who authenticated any results please let him or her come forward. Truth is that it didn’t happen! The only results party agents authenticated are the ones on Form EC8A, and this is the only evidence that will stand up in court.

7. Atiku and PDP say they got access to INEC Servers from where they retrieved the results they’re bandying about. Let’s even assume that those so-called Servers exist and that there are any results on them (there aren’t!) – do Atiku and PDP realise that illegal and unauthorised access to a Server is a crime under the Cybercrime Act? If you had (illegal) access as you claim to the Server, how do we know you did not manipulate whatever was present on that server, by adding or subtracting numbers, or smuggling extraneous data in? What Atiku and the PDP do not realise is that admitting in a Court of Law that they hacked into the database of a Government agency is itself proof of malicious and criminal conduct. Talk about self-incrimination. Atiku will not only lose the Election Petition case, he will go down in history as a Cyber Hacker and Manipulator.

a. Take a look at the results presented by Atiku and the PDP, as their own genuine version of the results obtained from the INEC Server. It is extremely ridiculous, and can only support the theory that Atiku’s lawyers are both clownish and greedy.

b. See Lagos State, where 580,825 people validly voted for Buhari versus 448,015 for Atiku, making a total of 1,028,840. On the other hand, however, Atiku’s fabricated Server results allege that 1,103,297 people voted for him versus 1,422,906 for Buhari, making a total of 2,526,203. In other words, PDP and Atiku are alleging that 1.5 million votes somehow vanished into thin air in the cosmopolitan metropolis that is Lagos State.

c. Meanwhile, two weeks later, in the Governorship election, the total valid votes cast came to about 945,000, which is in consonance with the number that voted in the Presidential election, but nowhere near Atiku’s fabricated claims. How will Atiku explain this 1.5m difference between his fabricated Server result and the INEC Presidential result on the one hand, and his fabricated Server result and the INEC Governorship result on the other hand?

d. This is the pattern in all of Atiku’s fabricated Server results – his figures make no sense whatsoever. They didn’t employ common sense in their fabrications. According to Premium Times, “Mr Abubakar’s purported result implies that no invalid votes were recorded in the 33 states, and none of the 71 other presidential candidates obtained any score. In three states; Abia, Bauchi and Cross River, the documents show that the two candidates collectively got votes higher than the number of accredited voters.” Ridiculous!

9. Atiku’s so-called 400 witnesses which he is presenting in court are far too few to prove or disprove anything, especially in a Presidential Election. His lawyers know this, why are they not telling him the truth? The law says you have to prove your election petition case PU by PU. In the 2014 Osun Election Petition Tribunal alone, PDP originally sought to present 1,000 witnesses. 1,000. Just for Osun State alone. In Ekiti in 2014 APC sought to present 1,009 witnesses in the Governorship Election Petition. Now PDP wants to argue a PRESIDENTIAL election petition – with nationwide coverage – with only 400 witnesses. Joke!

10. Atiku and PDP question the INEC declared result in Borno State claiming that turnout could not have been that high because of the insurgency (Buhari 836,496 vs Atiku 71,788, making a total of 908,284). Guess what Atiku’s fabricated Server results claim: Buhari 849,599 vs Atiku 281,897, making a total of 1,131,496 – more than 200,000 votes higher than the declared INEC results. How does this make sense? How can you question the turnout in Borno on the basis of insurgency, and then go ahead to fabricate numbers that are even higher than what you’re querying?

ATIKU IS NOT COMING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olonisakin Hands Over To Irabor As Chief Of Defence Staff (Photos) / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill Two Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.