Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

E-book For Preclinical Medical Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / E-book For Preclinical Medical Students (497 Views)

My Preclinical/MBBS Journey / E-book For Preclinical Medical Students / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-book For Preclinical Medical Students by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Greetings everyone. And special cephalocaudal greetings to the faculty of basic medical science students who are in the ultimate battle with anatomy, physiology and biochemistry! The battle for existence! The battle for the promise land, the faculty of clinical science. smiley smileyThe battle is fierce. We all know. But we can make life easy for ourselves. How? By learning from the experience of others.
Apropos of this, I have written a book titled:
WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE: AN INSIGHT INTO MY CLINICAL YEARS
TIPS FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS BY SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN THERE

This book explains the mistakes I made as a basic medical student and what you should do to avoid making same mistakes.
According to Haper Wincholar "Tell the story of the mountain you climbed, your words could become a page in someone else's survival guide"
I have told my story. Trust me, it'll make a very good read.
Price for this book is #550 but between now and 6pm today, it'll be sold for #400
Contact@07030438383 to get yours.

Re: E-book For Preclinical Medical Students by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Screenshots of what people are saying about the book...Don't be left out..If you haven't bought this, then you're really missing out on something.

Re: E-book For Preclinical Medical Students by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2019
And here's another one. Don't be left out! Make your medical journey an easy one.

Re: E-book For Preclinical Medical Students by GuiItyGear: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thewhizzkid1:
And here's another one. Don't be left out! Make your medical journey an easy one.
Any way I can get this?
Re: E-book For Preclinical Medical Students by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
GuiItyGear:

Any way I can get this?
Yes you can

(1) (Reply)

Waec Result / Free Waec Gce Biology Obj And Essay Answer Free / ANAN Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.