Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! (7476 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Meet The Tiktok Girl That’s Disturbing Twitter With Her Big Bum Bum / Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by SabiKing(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
This South African plus-size lady, Minnie Sangweni is causing a stir on Twitter after she shared these eye-popping photos of herself to her page.

see more pictures here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2019/07/see-pictures-of-plus-size-south-african.html

1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by KendrickAyomide: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lefulefu
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Harlem2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Big shark

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Tolexander: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hippopotamus!

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by itchie: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Shapeless Amoeba
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by softwerk(f): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Go girl you rock for now!

But get ready for arthritis as from 60years!

I pray you save enough from the work of your hands ass before then grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ehhh...Jesu..
Lefulefu oooo..

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by freg2000: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
SabiKing:

This South African plus-size lady, Minnie Sangweni is causing a stir on Twitter after she shared these eye-popping photos of herself to her page.

see more pictures here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2019/07/see-pictures-of-plus-size-south-african.html
If you have ever make love to a plus size, you won't bother to take a look at the pictures. Na real factory work to satisfy a hippo lady
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Abfinest007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
water water .u can even deep urself inside she won't feel anything
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by TANID(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lefulefu
Is That His Food ? grin
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by TANID(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Hippopotamus!
Exactly. grin
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by ifeanyiatuadu: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
but how did she wear that pant
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Udadewethu, yimuphi uhlobo lwenkinga lokhu?
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by eclecticbaron: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
softwerk:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Go girl you rock for now!

But get ready for arthritis as from 60years!

I pray you save enough from the work of your hands ass before then grin
kiss

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by WoeBetide666: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
These kaffirs think being overweight is sexy wtf

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
wetin be dis people
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
abiolamitodun:
Ehhh...Jesu..
Lefulefu oooo..
shocked shocked

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
How person go penetrate this one sef grin

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Twoclans(f): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
King lefulefu has seen the one dat pass him

Booty king is disgusted grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Twoclans(f): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lefulefu all this people calling you to come ,they just want to kill you .

Come to the àrms of your queen kiss
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Twoclans:

grin
Twoclans:

i just tire ooo..look at dem recommending one over size sausage for me.some ppl want to kill me ooo
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Twoclans:

wink
Twoclans:

hello my sexy queen..pls come an gimme a lapdance
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by Jgoldie: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Did she fart in the swimming pool...why am I seeing bubbles...her punjabi go large like plate....you go just dey lick contour...pukes
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by properties4sale: 1:41am On Jul 07, 2019
Disgusting

For people seeking home appliances, see what will interest you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5283231/furniture-home-appliances-very-cheap
Re: See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!! by KingTom(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Jgoldie:
Did she fart in the swimming pool...why am I seeing bubbles...her punjabi go large like plate....you go just dey lick contour...pukes
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ALIKO DANGOTE, World’s Richest Black / Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) / Wole Soyinka’s 20-year-old Son Tunlewa Soyinka, Marries 30-year-old Igbo Lady In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.