Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) (30407 Views)

Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na because him no be their favourite food now, for sey him be dog now, dem for roast am chop grin grin
iyangbali
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by JoeOladan2323: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
GistNotice:
A suspected thief was stripped Unclad and beaten in Calabar after being apprehended while trying to steal a car on Thursday.

It was gathered that the suspect was nabbed at about 11.45am at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH, by the Chief Security Officer, CSO, while trying to snatch a car belonging to one of the staff of the hospital.

According to eyewitnesses, the suspect was caught inside the victim’s vehicle with a scissors while trying to disconnect the alarm and key starter of the vehicle for easy drive.

“He was caught red handed inside a vehicle belonging to one of the staff with a scissors in his hand while trying to disconnect the wire of the key starter of the vehicle for easy drive. When the owner of the car saw the man inside his car, he shouted on him to come out of his vehicle! But the notorious criminal in the business of stealing cars threatened to stab him with the scissors and the owner of the car had to scream louder for help," said the witness.

“Upon his (the car owner) shouting, men gathered and overpowered the suspected criminal and handed him over to the Chief Security Officer of the hospital for necessary action”, the eyewitness added.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/suspected-car-thief-stripped-unclad-and-beaten-in-calabar-photos

He never see anything yet, God save ham say those way catch ham really pity ham. No mercy for thief
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
are you still coming tonight?

To Lagos?
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
U-no-go-kill-person-with-laughter-for-this-forum.
Boyooosa:
Why e dey cover him kini? Because den never see petrol ba

1 Like

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
U-no-go-kill-person-with-laughter-for-this-forum.
Boyooosa:
Why e dey cover him kini? Because den never see petrol ba
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by rusher14: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wont it past the thief to stab the car owner.
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Before leaving for the days job ,he told God” please bless the works of my hand “let they be no cumber.
It’s a prayer not answered indeed .
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by dareadewuyi: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
He is lucky that it happened in Calabar, I trust if na Lasgidi, he vor don reach hell

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
SavageSavior:
I guess the CocoaCandy clown will be happy now.
lol....they won't come and shout perverts ..

criminal is criminal , female or male, if you know your country people will strip you naked for stealing or kidnapping then don't get involve.
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
iyangbali
na you know o
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

To Lagos?
Yes now?
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by halhassan1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
I totally vote against laziness and shameless acts but how do you suggest he should be burnt because he attempted to steal a car .
Meanwhile your senators who steal millions receive glory even after enslaving you the more
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Yes now?

No I'm not coming back today. We will leave with the first flight to lagos tomorrow.
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

No I'm not coming back today. We will leave with the first flight to lagos tomorrow.
why now?I come dey here dey wait for you
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
why now?I come dey here dey wait for you

Na my pastors ooo no be me biko
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Na my pastors ooo no be me biko
wetin him do?
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
The thief low iq

The theif beaters low iq
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
wetin him do?

They have meeting...
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

They have meeting...
How dat one take concern you?
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
How dat one take concern you?

We came together, we go together
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by montumonami(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Well said. Whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad
RiyadhGoddess:
Na wa ooo. U see owner i stead make u run e still dey form james bond. Anyway, 1000 days for the thieves but one day for the owner se naso oyinbo dey talk am. Lols like for real I'm the second to comment lols. I can see that odun yi o ye ooo. Read my signature
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by perlemo(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Failed mission or what ? Just castriate his balls !
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by vikithor(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
thank God say them don catch am,stopped him from car theft,if na me,I go find out from him why him wan or dey like to steal,if na just cos of hunger,I go help am,and advise make him no steal again. I go carry am go church,pray for him, him go confess n repent,I go baptize am,put am through months of bible study,him go con join workers in church in about a year,him go begin to preach to other thieves to repent.
no so God go use that Satan's plans in his life take change am for His glory!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) / Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.