Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' (42479 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Calls Herself 'the World's Greatest Nudist' Celebrates 23rd / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by Tarela007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
You're damn right......However, there are young ladies out there that stick with their man regardless of the prevailing circumstance....It all goes back to the relationship foundation

He said SLAY QUEENS !!! Case closed
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Continue deceiving yourself, make money and keep it if you want to keep your relationship. If you find such women you are talking of, you are just lucky and it has nothing to do with any fućking foundation. Foundation ko, roof ni.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
You are indeed a cow and an ignoramus who sheepishly follow the views of the crowd. Would've pelletised my statement for you,but you're too dumb to understand.
grin Me? Can't you read? I am just a cowboy, you are the cow!
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

grin Me? Can't you read? I am just a cowboy, you are the cow!
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
Adamu the Cow....The "boy" at the end is an indication of your intellectual capacity.....
grin grin Break it all you like, I am a cowboy and you are the nama. Oya come chop grass Malu grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by habsydiamond(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
NairaMedia:

BITTER
thanks for that
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

grin grin Break it all you like, I am a cowboy and you are the nama. Oya come chop grass Malu grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by damzy88: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:

May GOD bless You.
I have always said it, that MEN should date whatever they like, but whenever you are ready for MARRIAGE,
Please I beg you in the name of GOD, marry a lady with fantastic prospects......

It’s better to be insulted by a profitably busy lady than a SIT at Home DSTV REMOTE manager
Thanks for this. I can't even date anyone. I'll rather surround myself with fantastic prospects and pick one later. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
Dunno why you are ashamed of your pseudonym..........ADAMUdaCOW grin cheesy grin
You don chop finish? grin
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
Adamu the Cow....The "boy" at the end is an indication of your intellectual capacity.....
I have prepared grass pepper soup. Come and enjoy Malu.
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by Ijaya123: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Holysax29:

It shows you've not been following his tweets.

I do. Just don't follow gullibly.
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by flames01: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Zhegx:
You're damn right......However, there are young ladies out there that stick with their man regardless of the prevailing circumstance....It all goes back to the relationship foundation

That's vvery rare though
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
high level savagery.
princeking2:

Slay queens aren't dogs sweetie.....

They are broiler fowls.... They never get filled. Always eating and eating and eating and eating and shitting....
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by Greatzeus(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thithi1:
Na some slay chloroquine, dey always make all this men dey abuse ladies. Mind you, contact me for any type of wristwatch at an affordable price. Call or message me on 07034324987
I need Casio Edifice,I saw it on a colleague,I snapped it,I will attach the pics later.
But wait,you just opened this account to make this post,what happened to your real Nairaland account or are you just joining Nairaland Im over careful doing business with those who open new account to advertise,why can't you use your real account? Sorry oh,think I will pass to avoid stories that touch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' by endsarrrs(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2021
NairaMedia:
Former aide, Reno Omokri has called out bitter Slay Queens who call unfaithful men dogs.

Reno wrote:

"SLAY QUEENS who insult men by calling them dogs dont know dogs. I‘m yet to meet a man as LOYAL as a dog. Feed a dog once, and it remembers you FOREVER. Feed a SLAY QUEEN for life and she forgets you when you BROKE. A dog is man's best earthly friend."

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/reno-omokri-blasts-slay-queens-who.html
Sad truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.