Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! (3538 Views)

Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2019

Good evening NLanders,
So I dropped a comment on this thread “Yahoo no favour me, I quit!!!” link to thread; https://www.nairaland.com/5284299/yahoo-no-favour-me-quit last night, link to comment; https://www.nairaland.com/5284299/yahoo-no-favour-me-quit#79976986 , this morning I woke to several PMs and mentions from fellow nairalanders who are interested in the the online stuffs I run, instead of treating it on mails and whatsapp, I promised them that I would create a thread for that, link to it, https://www.nairaland.com/5284299/yahoo-no-favour-me-quit/5#79995229 .
Lets get started!
When my people ask me for my means of livelihood, my reply has always been “the internet”, only a few would like to know more about how you make money from the internet while the majority would conclude that you are into internet fraud, aka yahoo yahoo. Well that doesn’t bother me cuz their opinion is none of my business. I work when I want to work and rest when I want to; time is a luxury that only few can control!
I run a lot online ranging from surveys to investments, I will start from the ones that are high paying.
Learn a digital skill: Looking at the rate of unemployment in the country you would agree with that going to school is not enough to survive, hence learning a skill is very important. Digital skills are the goldmine these days; lets capital required to learn and set up after learning. In my own case I learned web design and development. Below is the breakdown of the costs incurred in the cause of the training;
Cost of training: N45,000
Got a laptop: N95,000
Transport fare and launch for the duration of the training: N20,000
Total costs incurred: N160,000
So in essence, it cost me to just 160k to build a lifetime skill that is will be earning me money so long as I want to.

Mid last month, I started making research about forex trading, a friend reffered me to forex factory academy, I registered with them and I’m currently receiving training, their training is free but you have to buy forex at least 6 ebooks from them each valued at 1k. we all know that forex trading is the next god of money!
So literily, I am building another skill that will make money for me for a lifetime with just 6k.

NB: learning a skill is not a substitute to going to school, school will give you the expose to thrive with your skill, i.e. school creates the best enabling environment for your skills to thrive so going to school is important but learning a skill is most important.

Invest the little you have: having investments is the key to success, when you have investments no matter how little it is, you will realize that passive income is just so amazing, less stress but with great reward.

The parents of a friend (civil servants) got 100BTC for him in 2010, the value of btc then was just $0.01, today you he is a multi millionaire courtesy of the investment his mum made for him. Taking a cue from that, I started investing from the little I was saving and 99% of my investment are online and real estate.
I learned three things from my investments so far,
1, always choose assets (investment) over liberties (luxury)
2, assets will eventually create luxury
3, no amount is too small to invest

In 2014, a new coin was launched and picked my fancy last year, currently it is valued at 0.03$, I’ve stacked and still stacking them, I’m 100% sure that it will build a house for me in the next 20 years! The beauty of having online investment is that I can just monitor it from any where with little effort!

Have a short term investment: while investing for the long run, you will still have some bills to settle, thus you must need a success of revenue for your daily recurrent expenditure hence the need for short term investments, these could be monthy or weekly. There are couple of sites that pay monthly or weekly for your invsestment. There are individuals that can undertake thatfor you. You canm invest with traders that will share some percent from your investment.

This is very risky hence great care should be taken before embarking on any.
There are several review sites in the internet that you can use to check the trust ranking of any site you wish to join. Currently I with 5 sites, joined the last one last month and I can tell you it’s the best so far, pays 1% of the amount invested for 90 days.

These short term investments are not targeted are deluxe living but necessity, these takers care of my bills, so even if don’t work for months, I won’t run broke! Cuz I have something making money for me even when I sleep.

learn for fun; there is no limit to what you can learn, just learn anything even though you may notr neccessrily need it at the time of learning, just leran it for fun.

I will stop here for today; in summary,
1, learn a digital skill e.g graphics, web design, video editing, forex trading, etc
2, start long term investment e.g real estate, federal government bonds, new crypto currencies
3, start short term investments e.g ROI sites.
4, don’t stop learning.

These are some of the things I do, I’m not a reach man but I’m not starving
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cc

LordofNaija

Danielli70

Simplecity

fran6co

Xavi2019

adesmarty

iykomo0

meekme
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Gallantfortune(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Booked.
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Newguyhere: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol.. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Simplecity(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Apeshy101:
Cc

LordofNaija

Danielli70

Simplecity

fran6co

Xavi2019

adesmarty

iykomo0

meekme
yes??
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by meekme(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good points for patient and decent minds. Thank U

1 Like

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by theunnamed: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Thank you for this, can you help with couple of these sites?

1 Like

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by izzyvol(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2019
how can I learn forex trading
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by laughitall(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2019
Apeshy101:

Good evening NLanders,
So I dropped a comment on this thread “Yahoo no favour me, I quit!!!” link to thread; https://www.nairaland.com/5284299/yahoo-no-favour-me-quit last night, link to comment; https://www.nairaland.com/5284299/yahoo-no-favour-me-quit#79976986 , this morning I woke to several PMs and mentions from fellow nairalanders who are interested in the the online stuffs I run, instead of treating it on mails and whatsapp, I promised them that I would create a thread for that, link to it, https://www.nairaland.com/5284299/yahoo-no-favour-me-quit/5#79995229 .
Lets get started!
When my people ask me for my means of livelihood, my reply has always been “the internet”, only a few would like to know more about how you make money from the internet while the majority would conclude that you are into internet fraud, aka yahoo yahoo. Well that doesn’t bother me cuz their opinion is none of my business. I work when I want to work and rest when I want to; time is a luxury that only few can control!
I run a lot online ranging from surveys to investments, I will start from the ones that are high paying.
Learn a digital skill: Looking at the rate of unemployment in the country you would agree with that going to school is not enough to survive, hence learning a skill is very important. Digital skills are the goldmine these days; lets capital required to learn and set up after learning. In my own case I learned web design and development. Below is the breakdown of the costs incurred in the cause of the training;
So in essence, it cost me to just 160k to build a lifetime skill that is will be earning me money so long as I want to.

Mid last month, I started making research about forex trading, a friend reffered me to forex factory academy, I registered with them and I’m currently receiving training, their training is free but you have to buy forex at least 6 ebooks from them each valued at 1k. we all know that forex trading is the next god of money!
So literily, I am building another skill that will make money for me for a lifetime with just 6k.

NB: learning a skill is not a substitute to going to school, school will give you the expose to thrive with your skill, i.e. school creates the best enabling environment for your skills to thrive so going to school is important but learning a skill is most important.

Invest the little you have: having investments is the key to success, when you have investments no matter how little it is, you will realize that passive income is just so amazing, less stress but with great reward.

The parents of a friend (civil servants) got 100BTC for him in 2010, the value of btc then was just $0.01, today you he is a multi millionaire courtesy of the investment his mum made for him. Taking a cue from that, I started investing from the little I was saving and 99% of my investment are online and real estate.

In 2014, a new coin was launched and picked my fancy last year, currently it is valued at 0.03$, I’ve stacked and still stacking them, I’m 100% sure that it will build a house for me in the next 20 years! The beauty of having online investment is that I can just monitor it from any where with little effort!

Have a short term investment: while investing for the long run, you will still have some bills to settle, thus you must need a success of revenue for your daily recurrent expenditure hence the need for short term investments, these could be monthy or weekly. There are couple of sites that pay monthly or weekly for your invsestment. There are individuals that can undertake thatfor you. You canm invest with traders that will share some percent from your investment.

There are several review sites in the internet that you can use to check the trust ranking of any site you wish to join. Currently I with 5 sites, joined the last one last month and I can tell you it’s the best so far, pays 1% of the amount invested for 90 days.

These short term investments are not targeted are deluxe living but necessity, these takers care of my bills, so even if don’t work for months, I won’t run broke! Cuz I have something making money for me even when I sleep.

learn for fun; there is no limit to what you can learn, just learn anything even though you may notr neccessrily need it at the time of learning, just leran it for fun.

1, learn a digital skill e.g graphics, web design, video editing, forex trading, etc
2, start long term investment e.g real estate, federal government bonds, new crypto currencies
4, don’t stop learning.

Thanks

Your what's phone number please
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by laughitall(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Your phone number please
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
I beg to disagree with your stance on forex trading, although am not in anyway trying to derail your thread but the fact of the matter is that you cant make it big in life trading forex,I am yet to see anyone who claims to have bought a land,car,house through forex trading,all I keep hearing is losses,losses upon losses....you can prove me wrong though, I myself have been a victim to it too,I think forex is just a smart way the white man trys to dupe us.I could remember quite some years back I ventured into trading forex with the aim of attaining financial freedom but ended up losing over $1500 using liteforex as my broker....I still hired a professional to trade on my behalf but still ended up losing over 70% of my invested capital.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by smithes: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Damentia:
I beg to disagree with your stance on forex trading, although am not in anyway trying to derail your thread but the fact of the matter is that you cant make it big in life trading forex,I am yet to see anyone who claims to have bought a land,car,house through forex trading,all I keep hearing is losses,losses upon losses....you can prove me wrong though, I myself have been a victim to it too,I think forex is just a smart way the white man trys to dupe us.I could remember quite some years back I ventured into trading forex with the aim of attaining financial freedom but ended up losing over $1500 using liteforex as my broker....I still hired a professional to trade on my behalf but still ended up losing over 70% of my invested capital.

i guess you haven't heard of only1naked... The guy is hitting big on forex. Check his instagram
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Apeshy101:

Good evening NLanders,
Lets get started!

4, don’t stop learning.

Thanks

Bro. I am interested in the coin valued at $0.03
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Unik3030: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Umarzy:

i guess you haven't heard of only1naked... The guy is hitting big on forex. Check his instagram
just b deceiving yourself, that one that is doing other biz on a steady. hitting big kill u there
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by AgentGoat: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:
just b deceiving yourself, that one that is doing other biz on a steady. hitting big kill u there
grin
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:

So, are you trying to say he's not making money from Forex?
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Umarzy:

Bro. I am interested in the coin valued at $0.03

1=>Basic Attention Token (BAT)
2=>Bella coin

Go for BAT

if you have any difficulty in purchasing it, quote me

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2019
laughitall:
Your phone number please
In my siggy
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
izzyvol:
how can I learn forex trading

Visit forexfactoryacademy.com

Or

Chat me in WhatsApp, let me give you the admins number

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

1=>Basic Attention Token (BAT)
2=>Bella coin

Go for BAT

if you have any difficulty in purchasing it, quote me

Thanks. I have read on the Basic attention Token. But, it seems it's not a digital currency as the token can only be used on their brave browser for performing some transactions like buying ads space and the likes. Like, it can't be withdrawn.
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Umarzy:

Thanks. I have read on the Basic attention Token. But, it seems it's not a digital currency as the token can only be used on their brave browser for performing some transactions like buying ads space and the likes. Like, it can't be withdrawn.

You research is not too right.

Bat is relatively new (you can't compare with btc and eth).

It's listed on exchanges, meaning you can buy, sell and withdrawal.

To buy bat for now, you will need to have either eth or btc.

I prefer you use luno.

Deposit money to your luno acct (bank transfer or visa/MasterCard payment)

Buy either eth or btc from luno.

Go to binance and transfer your eth or btc to their corresponding wallets.

Go to either btc or eth pairs

Look for BAT/eth

Use your eth to buy the Bat

You can leave it in your binance wallet

To withdraw

Exchange the BAT with either eth or btc

Withdraw to your wallet in luno

Withdraw from your luno to your bank acct.

The essence of buying BAT is to keep it for like 10 years, when the value appreciate.

You will enjoy it

It's estimate to peak at $1,000 before the next 10 years.

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

I prefer you use luno.

Look for BAT/eth

To withdraw

The essence of buying BAT is to keep it for like 10 years, when the value appreciate.

You will enjoy it

Thanks bro. God bless
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Umarzy:

Thanks bro. God bless

Thank you, you can also earn bat by using brave browser

If you need more info on this, kindly quote me
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by fakaza2019: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Prompto: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Keep quite which foolish guy is hitting forex on Instagram ?! How many of such guys can you attest to their earning in real life. They will be telling you thing to safe yourself from regret, you go de fight to make such you regret your life.

I am giving u a lifetime to search and see any soul or spirit that can ever ever make it trading forex not those liars that are earn coins tru seminary. Am not giving you a year or month but a lifetime
Umarzy:

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Apeshy101:

I prefer you use luno.

Look for BAT/eth

To withdraw

You will enjoy it

Boss.. I do receive ads on my brave browser, but it isn't clicking anytime i click it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Licks His Girlfriend Used Pad (picture inside) / Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise / Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.