Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (62831 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by ABSAO(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
She committed sucide reason known to her only! RIP to her!. We Love you but God loves you more!

3 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Olorunnim: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why the fvck Would you have to commit suicide!! All the good things in life outweighs the bad by a Wide margin, If you have suicidal thoughts Just Talk to someone or listen to music your Favourite music.

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lack of hope .....

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
RIP

I don’t like seeing people running away after committing suicide

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmm! It is well. Oh Lord God please come to the aid of your children quickly.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2019
This suicide trend is getting out of hand. May her soul rest in peace for whatever reason.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by femi4: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Too many Carry overs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tayebest(m): 6:07am On Jul 07, 2019
I heard of this yesterday, I was like Damn! shocked Weak fellow becoming rampant in the society.

RIP sister! cry

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by TANID(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Stargurl20:
Lack of hope .....
Agree

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2019
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a cesspool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become inevitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.

369 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2019
I think if someone wants to commit suicide and tells you about it. Don't plead with the person not to do it. Just find a distraction. Like you can make up a story or anything to distract the person. Pleading will only aggreviate the emotions

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by addicted268(f): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2019
This is really getting out of hand and it is very upsetting and this trend mostly occurs among the youths nowadays.I wonder why it is so but I think every higher institution should put in place an active guidance and counseling unit so that depressed students can visit the place or be taken there by friends who notice.I'm not sure someone would just wake up one day n decide to commit suicide, they must have shown signs which if taken seriously from the outset,might not have led to this.
RIP girl.

28 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by addicted268(f): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.

I know what depression is.I was depressed for straight 8months.I cannot tell my story.I was dying inside but no one was seeing it.when it felt my mind was leaving my body I would tap my arm n say "this too shall pass and addicted, you ll be fine eventually"... All thru d period,d only thing that kept me from thinking of suicide is that I have a family who love me more than life itself.I lost one of my sisters to leukaemia n I saw the impact it had on my parents.I would never want to put them thru such again.

195 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by 9jamustchange: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Satan is given cheap victory when one commits suicide. His scam of deceit is made easily successful. He pushes the unsuspecting victim to that dark corner where the only thing in view is darkness and hopelessness. But the darkness is just a fleeting shadow that is sure to pass with a little patience and faith! Faith in the One who always says "I care for you!" "Cast your burdens upon Me!"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Depression is real! I have been there before when I lost millions in 2016 but suicide wasn't an option because I believe I still have alot to enjoy before I die, i faced alot but thank God for today, no condition is permanent.

60 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by damtan(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.
Thinking of suicide is a thing, executing it is another. Quite alot of people might have thought Of suicide but are strong enough not to carry it out. I once imagined a rope in my neck but quickly went out to meet with friends. Suicide isn't the only option o jare

37 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2019
That Billy is a suspect
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2019
The way suicide is happening this days calls for concern the government should do something about it, people are getting depressed on a daily basis cool

9 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by sunnywhyt007: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Life tire her? Smh!
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Life that she didn't give herself, she's now taken it. That's wrong!

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by mightyhaze: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerians started this ugly trend about 3 or 4 years ago,...things have grown from fair to very bad in this country due to rudderless governance. It is well..

10 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Alasi20(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
She was rescued
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by ellalina(f): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
]when okorocha created ministry of happiness ,Nigerians nearly tore him in half but this is a man that knows the people.
We need to pay attention to mental health.
However

I was depressed for most of my early youth. At some point I was on top of apo bridge and wanted to Jump Down. I was diagnosed of a terminal illness ,i lost my admission and my Job in 2 weeks.
I swear I was waiting for a truck to pass so I can jump
in front of it.

Today I am a graduate, got a very very good job and and am no longer living on drugs.
When you are depressed, go and read testimonies.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by kereman1: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
say no to cultism.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerians are still ignorant about almost every contemporary issues of life

They still think depression and suicide like rape is something to joke about and take unseriously

Nigerians don't even read or research. They think reading is a waste of time. All they do is spend several hours In religious centers (which is not a bad thing though) but even the Bible says in all your getting wisdom,get understanding (its that lack in wisdom and understanding) that is making Nigerians take serious things unserious and unserious things seriously.if we read we will know the reasons why we need to have a lot of mental health therapy institutions in almost every community for people with anger issues,rape and depression and watch how suicide,,crime,domestic violence, pedophilia and road rage will drop but instead some clown will do meme and put on krakstv just for laughs.people will laugh and the problem will still be there

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

I would have do the same in march for series of disappointment from someone i love most. But thank God for not allow me to see what i want that time..

10 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2019
coward
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2019
tayebest:
I heard of this yesterday, I was like Damn! shocked Weak fellow becoming rampant in the society.

RIP sister! cry

Thanks to buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by xtophy1(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2019
cry PPL ARE PASSING THROUGH MORE JAWE. SUICIDE IS A NO NO... ON A SERIOUS NOTE, A ROUND OF SEX OR TWO WOULD HAVE SOLVED DIS BUH WE'RE ASKED NOT TO FORNICATE

3 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2019
People who commit suicide find themselves there because they are so attached to life. They are so attached to some pleasure, so attached to some joy, that they want to kill themselves. And when they kill themselves, they find themselves in a greater dilemma.

The restlessness and desires which had created such intense agony inside them do not go away. Their body has gone, but the agony remains.

It is like, someone is shivering in the cold, and he goes out in the open and says: I am so cold and removes all his clothes. Will the cold become any less? No!

It is only through the body that you can dispel the agony and get rid of misery. Instead, you destroy the very instrument by which you can get rid of agony. That is why knowledge is so important. We must realize that suicide is the worst thing. It is not the solution.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by bionixs: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2019
femi4:
Too many Carry overs
is she the only one with carryover

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.