Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It (1393 Views)

How To Travel From Onitsha To Abuja By PMT / Travel To 118 Countries Visa Free With Bahamas Passport / How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by Itzbishoppendo: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
If am to travel to UK or any country of my choice how am i suppose to do that, because right now am trying to leave my country
Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by onlinetomola(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
From your current location, enter bus to Oshodi Lagos, then carry another bus from there to Mile 2 and from there enter bus wey dey go Seme boarder.Try to Cross boarder and as you don cross boarder, there you go see bus wey dey go UK or any of your choice country. wink wink wink Thank me later when you don reach and say me well to d Queen. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2019
onlinetomola:
From your current location, enter bus to Oshodi Lagos, then carry another bus from there to Mile 2 and from there enter bus wey dey go Seme boarder.Try to Cross boarder and as you don cross boarder, there you go see bus wey dey go UK or any of your choice country. wink wink wink Thank me later when you don reach and say me well to d Queen. grin
. Ezi
Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by ShinEva: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Before traveling to any other foreign country, you should get informed about their regulations and current situation. When we were planning a trip to Slovenia, we scoured the net from a to z for any possible info and paid specific attention to their pandemic rules, which was the most significant factor. We found a lot of helpful tips on www.travelsafe-abroad.com/slovenia/. Lucky for us, Slovenia was safe to visit, some even say it’s the safest country in Eastern Europe. Maybe you’ll find some information about the UK there as well.
Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by Draey: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2021
The easiest way is through education, doing your masters then securing a job if you want more information pm me or just drop your questions here
Itzbishoppendo:
If am to travel to UK or any country of my choice how am i suppose to do that, because right now am trying to leave my country
Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by Niellar: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hi, you can call us @ 09065323693
or follow us on IG @official_travelgold we'll be happy to put you through.
Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by Tjohnnay: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Scammer above me

D dey we go catch una..
Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by just2endowed: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tjohnnay:
Scammer above me

D dey we go catch una..

Aren't you a scammer that refuse to pay for the powerbank I sent to you? Why not pay up
Re: If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It by yehmy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tjohnnay:
Scammer above me

D dey we go catch una..
You are also a known scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap & Affordable Airport Transfer Service in Lagos / Beware, Georgia Tbilisi is A Hell ! / Travel To Canada Without IELTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.