Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award (55337 Views)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Nollyzonenews: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Super Eagles Striker, Odion Ighalo strike a poses with his Man Of Match Award after he named by Total.

We him scoring Two goals and an assist, he award Man of Match Award.

Odion Ighalo puts in a Man of the Match performance to send Nigeria to the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals.

He now joins Sadio Mane as the tournament Joint top scorer with 3goals.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/06/ighalo-poses-with-his-man-of-the-match-award/

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Ayoleeboy007: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2019
after one good match next two match na rubbish he go play. congrats anyway

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Elnino4ladies: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2019
Two goals with one assist.... he was phenomenal yesterday.. congratulations Jude.

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by BruncleZuma: 4:52am On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Pepperidge Farm remembers...

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by dayleke: 4:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Good for him....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by dayleke: 4:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Una no dey sleep?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by fran6co(m): 4:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Nice one well deserved

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by MChaze25(m): 4:53am On Jul 07, 2019
O nice!

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Sydney17(m): 4:53am On Jul 07, 2019
OP, your English dey confuse me o! meanwhile, why is this coach putting Chukwueze on the bench? why is he not using Onyekuru? those two guys were our best players in Europe after Ndidi last season! if you good enough to play regularly in La Liga against the biggest boys, I wonder why you can't make an average Super eagle team

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by shankara7: 4:54am On Jul 07, 2019
I have stopped watching Nigerian Matches a long time ago.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by mannycrown: 4:55am On Jul 07, 2019
His stars shined again yesterday! He's been a good player though, just that some days are not like yesterday.lol

11 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by gbaskiboy: 4:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Is too early to post this when we are asleep. Moderator Goan sleep

7 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by kheny12(m): 4:58am On Jul 07, 2019
He deserve it,congrats. Help us to beat South Africa on Wednesday so that we can reach the semi final and final.And we will be crowned Africa king for the 4th time .

32 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by agabaI23(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2019
gbaskiboy:
Is too early to post this when we are asleep. Moderator Goan sleep
Where are you in your dream? Do they have 4G internet there?

13 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by GodSaklek(m): 5:03am On Jul 07, 2019
I have been saying it and I will repeat it, South Africa are most organized team in the tournaments, I have been watching their game for a long time, they have a solid defefence, and fast attack,they will beat super eagle if they play the way they played against Madagascar and Cameroon, especially our defenders.. I don't expect anyone to underestimate them,they are very dangerous,don't forget that they defeated super eagle in quallifers at home here in Nigeria,if u compare their performance against Egypt and our performance against Cameroon, u will realise that South Africa teams are better than us, beside, I don't trust our defence with the way its shaken,they conceded 4 goals in two matches,oyinbos wall has been broken,

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Kingrexyl(m): 5:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Cool
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by tayeakande: 5:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Congratulations Eagles
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by directonpc(m): 5:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Why the award ugly?

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by ikorodureporta: 5:06am On Jul 07, 2019
D guy mama prayer dey work well.

7 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Ayoswit(f): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2019
The way this guy dey shine for field now dey surprise me, dis guy wey no sabi play ball before lipsrsealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by chrisxxx(m): 5:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Sydney17:
OP, your English dey confuse me o! meanwhile, why is this coach putting Chukwueze on the bench? why is he not using Onyekuru? those two guys were our best players in Europe after Ndidi last season! if you good enough to play regularly in La Liga against the biggest boys, I wonder why you can't make an average Super eagle team
Unfortunately the coach can only use 11 players at a time. He prefers Ighalo to them. As a German he prefers strength to skill striker which is what Ighalo offers. He wants big striker not someone that can be easily pushed away. This is the unfortunate reality of African football. Strength is the password.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by 99Eaco(m): 5:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Big boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Man of the moment.

7 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by GodSaklek(m): 5:13am On Jul 07, 2019
chrisxxx:

Unfortunately the coach can only use 11 players at a time. He prefers Ighalo to them. As a German he prefers strength to skill striker which is what Ighalo offers. He wants big striker not someone that can be easily pushed away. This is the unfortunate reality of African football. Strength is the password.
, it's not by a strongest bro, South African team doesn't have a strongest strikers, even if ighalo must start, I still prefer osimehen and onyekuru than onuhachu

26 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by wethebest(m): 5:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by NwaJozi: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Congrats boy

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by israelmao(m): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Congrats for brace you got yesterday which turned the table against the Lions.
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by aluma(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2019
E try but on no acct must the coach use that dogoyaro that guy is so so useless

16 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by TANID(m): 5:23am On Jul 07, 2019
More Work Please, That's Why They Give You That Award.
Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by Sydney17(m): 5:23am On Jul 07, 2019
chukwueze is not a striker, Onyekuru can play from the flanks
chrisxxx:

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award by YoungLionken(m): 5:30am On Jul 07, 2019
I never expected such wonderful performance from Ighalo yesterday, he did well. Hope he continues in that stead...

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met / Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife / Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.