Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen (30204 Views)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by devigblegble: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nooo pls tell me it’s not on front page
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by ofuonyebi: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
The issue of leaving your ..EX for another guy..has always being the best story of u these actress people..

lets see again how long this new wrapper lasts...shameless idiots...making marriage a mess...nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
EMPTY SKULL as depicted

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by macho44(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
Her ex never gave her an orgasm.
Either financially or sexually. That's why she left.
Which of the aforementioned types of ORGASM would u prefer? CONJI demystifying or ALERT Satisfying?
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by sylve11: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
abluck:
Her business

na so.... cool
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by LordBaelish: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
BiggyB242:
Most of these ladies want you to roll on the floor they walk on because they are beautiful. If every guy was like me, they will all be single. Naija guys too they give ladies attention.
We should all learn from the westerners, sometimes Na girls they gist boys.

Bruh.

It's validation. It's the reason why a lot of people feel they're Queens without earning jack shit to the title.

2 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Where was it that Apostle Paul said, "He who thinks he is something when he is nothing is only deceiving himself". I need to find that scripture

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Olorunnim: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
This ugly thing!!! Seriously Lola my Dog is More beautiful than she is.

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by carlos1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dat guy will be d biggest fool if he goes back. As in eh
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Exodora: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Shameless generation , disgracing womanhood all the time.
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
lilbest4:
Who the fucck are these people

"fast rising actress" with no film to her name

2 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by hamrof(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abi werey leleyii ni?
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Edyice: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
More than 85% (ladies) will leave any lads ,once she taste bigger money and enjoyment grin

That's how it is

As some will put it ( hustle ooh make someone else no knack your gal )
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Ooye12: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ritualist will soon catch you .. na Benz you find up and down
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Ooye12: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ritualist will soon catch you .. na Benz you dey find up and down
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
I have a very important advice for you... but let me snore for 5 minutes. I de come.

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by kennisman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ashawo
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by robosky02(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na so

Na there way

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by TemmyT002(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
I dey laugh o
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
The fear of pako girls, is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Carlyboi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is me right now!!!

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by olamakinde(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Farm tool
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by v2: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tomorrow she will start crying that she left a good man for a f**kboy
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by pansophist(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Just say you want a rich man, and not this nonsense you've convinced yourself with. You dumped him because he was not up to the financial status you want, and expected that his expression of love must be allied with spoiling you with money. You do not love him, you're in love with what he will do for you

I know gold diggers to be smart, and at the very least, they will conceal their true leechy intentions before, during, and after the relationship, to avoid any trails that will dissuade potential rich man from falling prey, its about their reputation. You just expose your goldigging nature, and I feel sorry for any potential victim that falls prey knowing this nature of yours, he surely deserves it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Techsunny: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Indomie generation
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Meziem1010(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
NNE Ina amu amu (u are a learner)
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by bizhop01: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Apart from sex, what else?

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by liverpool72(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
That one de show her goods una de here de para oya kontinue
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Segeshow: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Can you pay my bills?The only question most girls wey no be career women ask. I feel really sorry for the critical mass of young women today whose entire hope in life is to hitch a rich husband or aristo who will be spending on her. Anyways they perform a useful social service ie reduction of conji for those who can afford it and are into patronizing hookers. If you are one of them you are nothing but a hooker, simply put.Then you want Godfearing with bum shorts on social media?

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by wfjimmytobby(m): 2:54am On Jul 08, 2019
olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.