Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen (30203 Views)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Getdowntobiznes: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Pablonkor:
If you're definition of LOVE is 'Leaving your man because he's broke at the interim", then you're as good as being a FOOL
It seems you understand, she is trying to tell you she loves money more than anything.

2 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by materialproject: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Soon she will turn to baby ma......
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Pablonkor: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Getdowntobiznes:
It seems you understand, she is trying to tell you she loves money more than anything.
I'm glad I've got someone reasoning with me.

She loves money than her man, that's what triggered the halt in the relationship.

Foolish transgendered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.