Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) (75544 Views)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by mikejj(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2019
losak9111:
Sorry guy
. guy you heartless... cheesy
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2019
As for Salah, that's life for you......you win some you lose some. You can have it some of the time, you can't have it all of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by kheny12(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2019
sorry mo salah,upon how they fix all their matches at the cairo international stadium. They think say they will meet nigeria but South Africa stop them.

8 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
wit d loss,liverpool fc will be very happy.one mans meat.....

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Layi9: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Atleast he didnt coman start saying that AFCON is currupt and is set up for southAfrica....or that the pitch was bad

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Too late crying over spilled milk, Mo. Congrats to SA!

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by SellmeYourBTC: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Poor Salah

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Thank God. I'm Happy.. Mo. Salah it's Time to Come Back To Melwood park and Join the Rest Of Liverpool Player for Our Pre-Season Friendlies. Abeg am Also Waiting for Senegal to get out.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Ayconq(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2019
winkSorry Salah, there's still a next outing for you. Be courageous, it's football..lol.

A good chance for Sadio Mane to win the Continent's Best Player Award.

9 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Exempted: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerians were shouting ystd that there was no need for super Eagles winning Cameroon cos they wont survive Egypt. That Egypt will make a mess of us on the pitch.

I told them that even the so called Egypt have not survived South Africa yet....

So may people wrote SA off 4getten fotball is unpredictable...

Now look at the result....

Don't be surprised the same people will still come here and say Eagles wont survive South Africa....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Super eagles vs BafanaBafana embarassed

We might just win this cup grin

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Liverpool will be happy to see him return back to club for d next season preparation

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by namiji2598: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
davibid:
I really felt bad for him because winning the AFCON would’ve given him the chance to contest for the Ballon D’or
u Sabi English well. Ur word contest is the correct word,,, that award goes to Virgil or Messi

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
cool
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by kutashi: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2019
grin so, this caused his failure? You're truly a Nigerian and COZA member grin
tstx:
If you know you know
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2019
F
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
African Messi!

No international trophy
American Messi too,
No international trophy.
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2019
realestniggah:
Damn.. So no Ballon d'or
Van dijk is winning both ballon d'or and FIFA World best

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by tstx(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2019
kutashi:
grin so, this caused his failure? You're truly a Nigerian and COZA member grin

Same to you baba... Only a Nigerian would read something without seeing the pun side... grin
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2019
They said Nigeria cannot survive Egypt in the next round but incredibly, Egypt couldn't survive South Africa. Ubunja and XhosaNostra, so we are meeting in the next round? cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
If you know you know
The Drake curse

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Impactfultemmy(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2019
If you are serious about financial success.I can introduce you to a legitimate business that still fetch hundreds of thousands.Chat me on whattsapp 07065029380
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
messi of africa grin

i think say na una go give nigeria peoblem but now ur asses are out in ur own backyard

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Acepen(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
this is season of frustrations for any midget clamming. to be the goat.

laslas the only goat is ororo, the only goat that doesn't feed on grasses.

meanwhile one south American midget is still crying in his living room, despite his children and wife trying all their best to stop it, report has it that he wants more grasses.
if they stack u and ur village pple ena no fit tall reach MO salah money talk less of MESSI the GOAT. ORORO wey no go touch ballon d or again lol

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Aderewah:
Nothing unites nigerians like football. Lets vote a former footballer as president. Everyone will like him.
Do you mean that nigerians do not like the lifeless one ,(aka )bubu?
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
South africa vs Nigeria is not going to be an easy game for eagles.i support eagles.up naija
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2019
davibid:
I really felt bad for him because winning the AFCON would’ve given him the chance to contest for the Ballon D’or

The thing pained me seriously. I was so sad. First, it was Morocco, now Egypt. SA played really well and Egypt should thank their keeper for a job weldone, it could Av been more goals for SA. The defence line was formidable, the midfield was superb.

The counter attack was classic and the finishing was excellent.

SA has caused Egyptians too much tears. In 2016 SA club team, defeated Zamalek (A top Egyptian team) in the caf champions league final. U needed to see the tears on the faces of Egyptian fans. This year, the same south African football team trashed and humiliated Ahly (another top Egyptian team) in the quarter finals of caf champions league. Egyptian fans wept again. Now, SA with most of their players in coming from their local league, sent Egypt, another round of tears for the Egyptians from same country. These matches took place in the same stadium in Egypt.. Lol

Football can kill u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Aderewah:
Nothing unites nigerians like football. Lets vote a former footballer as president. Everyone will like him.
For where

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by salbis(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
If you know you know
Las las na dey guy go finish their career. Him for ask A.J
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by deltateam: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2019
NOC1:
so it is now Nigeria vs South Africa

Although the odds favour us if we can start off strong against them as if we have 10 minutes to match end and stay focused in scoring more goals as if every goal is guaranteed #1billion for the team just like brazil.

To be honest if I were an Eagles player,I would have cherished to play against Salah. That way I get to meet the legend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.