Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized (1206 Views)

Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob / Finalized My Plans Of Traveling To Canada / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by madrideternity: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2019

A King County, Wash., judge allegedly signed off on the order, according to Bloomberg.

As previously reported by FOX Business, the divorce – one of the largest ever – was expected to be made official this week.

MacKenzie Bezos is expected to receive a 4 percent stake or 19.7 million shares in the e-commerce giant, which is about one-quarter of the shares the two owned together.

She is slated to receive $38 billion – making her one of the top five richest women in the world and one of Amazon’s largest shareholders.

Bloomberg reported she would be 22nd on its Bloomberg Billionaires index, a “ranking of the world’s 500 richest people.” Jeff Bezos will retain a 12 percent stake worth around $114.8 billion. He will remain the world’s richest person, according to Bloomberg.

The Amazon CEO and the novelist announced they were getting divorced after 25 years of marriage in January. They have four children together.

In May, MacKenzie Bezos pledged to give away half her fortune to charity. She signed The Giving Pledge, a campaign created by billionaire Warren Buffett, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda Gates, to prompt the ultra-wealthy to pledge at least half their fortune to charitable causes.

Jeff Bezos commended his wife for her philanthropy.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/jeff-bezos-wife-is-22nd-richest-person.html?m=1

Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by luvyaself95(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Shey I go fit marry white lady upon this.
Your wealth their wealth.
Your life their life...
Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by Tolexander: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2019
I love African culture and law mehn.

NB: any feminist caught disturbing my mention will be shot. Survivor will continue to be shot
Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by Olanireti(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Africa is better.
I know on this basis alone, many of our ladies will be wishing to marry white
Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by LearnITsmash(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2019
And she still gave up half to charity, lord bless her life, unlike any Nigerian heartless ladies undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by Funmmyastic: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2019
Wow,that's huge but she deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by MJBOLT: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2019
i read somewhere that she was part of the people that started amazon with him,she was with him when he had nothing but nigerian ladies want an already made man yet most of them have nothing to offer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by Partnerbiz3: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Olanireti:
Africa is better.
I know on this basis alone, many of our ladies will be wishing to marry white

luvyaself95:
Shey I go fit marry white lady upon this.
Your wealth their wealth.
Your life their life...

At times I wonder if Nairaland guys actually have mothers, nieces, aunties and above all, sisters.

I read comments here against women and I cringe.

The slut shaming, body shaming, broke shaming, marriage shaming etc is way too undue.

Virtually all comments on relationships are about how women should be abused, fuccked, treated with contempt, disdain and then abandoned like cadaver.

I love my sister so much and I imagine how I would feel I heard my brother in-law beat or abused her in any way. Hence my resolve to be nice to people nay women.

What is more, I am neither pussywhipped nor henpecked. In fact, I tilt towards misogyny.

But then I would rather go my own way (like the MGTOW ) than be unnecessarily harsh. I have refused doing favours to young women many times, just because I perceive a modicum of entitlement mentality in their deportment or demeanour. I go my own way and not hurt them too.

It strikes me that the negative, and derogatory remarks used against women here is a defence mechanism; a subtle response to the sudden assertion of rights by women. Assertions occasioned by western influence and increasing female independence flowing from financial independence.

Please while giving men advice on how to maltreat women. Think about your own women too like your sisters. They could be victims of your advice too.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by Bestboy11513(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
madrideternity:
She signed The Giving Pledge, a campaign created by billionaire Warren Buffett, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda Gates, to prompt the ultra-wealthy to pledge at least half their fortune to charitable causes.

And there are still millions of starving children in the world.
Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by kingxsamz(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by luvyaself95(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

At times I wonder if Nairaland guys actually have mothers, nieces, aunties and above all, sisters.

I read comments here against women and I cringe.

The slut shaming, body shaming, broke shaming, marriage shaming etc is way too undue.

Virtually all comments on relationships are about how women should be abused, fuccked, treated with contempt, disdain and then abandoned like cadaver.

I love my sister so much and I imagine how I would feel I heard my brother in-law beat or abused her in any way. Hence my resolve to be nice to people nay women.

What is more, I am neither pussywhipped nor henpecked. In fact, I tilt towards misogyny.

But then I would rather go my own way (like the MGTOW ) than be unnecessarily harsh. I have refused doing favours to young women many times, just because I perceive a modicum of entitlement mentality in their deportment or demeanour. I go my own way and not hurt them too.

It strikes me that the negative, and derogatory remarks used against women here is a defence mechanism; a subtle response to the sudden assertion of rights by women. Assertions occasioned by western influence and increasing female independence flowing from financial independence.

Please while giving men advice on how to maltreat women. Think about your own women too like your sisters. They could be victims of your advice too.
Honestly if i had sister i would advice her in these following ways...
before she think of collecting of money from guys she should work and see how hard it's..
before she think of scamming guys she should put herself in their shoe if she was the one in love wholeheartedly and later heartbreak...
before she think of becoming of slay queen she should ask those ashewo back in the days maybe they are successful in that way...
before she marry she should think marriage is a life journey and it's not all about money and love alone marriage it about endurance and sacrifice...
I hope i anwser your questions...
moreover your grammar is kinda too much my dictionary is not here with me biko...

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2019
38 Billion? shocked

Hmmmmm.... wink
Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by ojogoddy(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized by handsomebanana(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2019
She's been there from the beginning through thick and thin.

No be olosho or slayqueen wey e marry after the money Don show.

She deserve am

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Was Almost S*xed On Stge / Guys before you spend your money on her read this. / Texas Pastor, David Wilson’s Alleged S*x Video Goes Viral Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.