Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos (37960 Views)

Vast Of Bracket, Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Flavour Reveals He Is Ready For Marriage As Smash Of Bracket Weds / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by ChristineC: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:
I won't be surprised if he met her a virgin
Most of these Ivorians are virgins
My first gf was a virgin
why didn't you marry her?

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

I have been there before those girls are virgins even in their 20s
en en..u deflowered how many of them undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
ChristineC:
why didn't you marry her?

I didn't have sex with her
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:

I was a virgin too
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:

I am not like the conventional Nigeria men where all they think about is sex
Rich people think about money
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Rextizz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:
I won't be surprised if he met her a virgin
Most of these Ivorians are virgins
My first gf was a virgin
Unlike Nigerian girls
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by dreu2fine(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupid set of peo after u have scata nigerian girls u go marry outside
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

I am not like the conventional Nigeria men where all they think about is sex
Rich people think about money
oya Mr Dangote I like ur philosophy o

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

I was a virgin too
haa see God.. Do you understand French

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by yesloaded: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
na d way be dat o but no be African country kos Somalia too na foreign country.. But we go go Europe or Oceania
grin
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by nototribalist: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
yesloaded:
It's time for me to go foreign land go marry grin
what ever you do, don't go to Ghana, they are all evil

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by yesloaded: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
nototribalist:
what ever you do, don't go to Ghana, they are all evil
Na joke I dey o grin
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
oya Mr Dangote I like ur philosophy o

It is true nothing like dangote. I was too busy working
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
haa see God.. Do you understand French

Nope I was using Google translate the entire time
But she had a fair command of English
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
dreu2fine:
stupid set of peo after u have scata nigerian girls u go marry outside

What are u talking about
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Bamz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
are u for real

share me an Ivorian girl then just 1

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
legitnow:
Dat girl must know how to smash his brains out.

I mean, with all the beautiful girls in Nigeria na Ivory Coast.

Ivorian chicks dey try cool

only if you have tasted lipsrsealed
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

Nope I was using Google translate the entire time
But she had a fair command of English
haaa big daddy I hail o.. That you survived there without comprending French either u used google or not you're a living legend
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

I have been there before those girls are virgins even in their 20s
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

It is true nothing like dangote. I was too busy working
show us the way.. We want to work too o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
show us the way.. We want to work too o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
It's easy just get a BSc and MSC before 23 years
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
haaa big daddy I hail o.. That you survived there without comprending French either u used google or not you're a living legend

I am 26 my brother
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

I am 26 my brother
still u are my senior brother.. I'm prostrating already o
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Artistree: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
EmmyOD:
Congratulations to you Ezigbote nwa Nsukka Asadu Ideke Arumona. Ezechitoke Abiama mayi n g mmaji kwuru mmaji oooooo. Iseeeeee
Nsukka b'anyi
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
still u are my senior brother.. I'm prostrating already o

Np just get a BSc not HND
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:

It's easy just get a BSc and MSC before 23 years
and after that
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Mikora: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
HML
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omo...this girl is tall o
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by justli: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ivorian girls are virgin... May I ask, who disvirgin Nigerian girls bikonu.
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by DelphiOracle(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:
See tall girl !

Chai!

Some men are just lucky!

Na dwarfs Just surround my destiny. Make I see this height by mistake, na altar straight up.
pray make u marry better woman.. no b height.
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Ademoore07(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
This guy, during that year. I can't forget one of hit song then tittled "Yori Yori" grin
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by madjune(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2019
I'm sure na one of those video vixens from cotonou or congo they used for one of their videos way back.

Omo no fit let go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos / Davido Dribbles Friends During Football Match In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.