Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister (3656 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Please don't mind my English..
Am Temmy by name, there was this girl have been chatting with for over some Months now on Facebook... We have been chatting to the extent that if she didn't see me online for once, she won't be comfortable at all...We do talk dirty alot online when we are chatting.. To the extent that I do send some of my nude to her and she do same as well...
I always feel sexually arouse anytime am chatting with her online....So this weekend the girl tell me that, she will be coming to me this weekend to spend some time with me, and I vividly agreed to her (that is what have been hooping for either)
After finalizing about her coming... I go through her pictures on Facebook and discover that, she is sister to my current girlfriend am dating now...... Please what should I do.... Just a words of advice!!!!!!!
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Ninethmare: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Simple tell her not to come

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by statistics1(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2019
feck her, feck her sis. feck her again, feck her sis again. keep fecking both

14 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by daddytime(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2019
So, all the while you had been chatting with her dirty, getting aroused by her and exchanging nudes you never cared to check her pictures until she decided to pay you a visit?

Oga how e dey do you?

25 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Realist5: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Non sense talk. All these while you have never checked her details. Just now that she is coming to see you is when your brain reboot to check her pictures.

Your kind of obvious lies are irritating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by habsydiamond(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2019
I smell something fishy here. What u ought to have done first was what u did last. If u don't want to lose ur girlfriend it's better u let her go. If not u may end up losing both of them.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Family guy
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by kgpharoah: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2019
This story get as e be.
How long have you been dating your girlfriend that you don't know her sister? Or they don't live in the same place?

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by CreepyBlackpool: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2019
So you just created a new account for some shitty lie
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by luvyaself95(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2019
if you truly want her sister just leave her but if you don't you can do as you wish..
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Realist5:
Non sense talk. All these while you have never checked her details. Just now that she is coming to see you is when your brain reboot to check her pictures.

Your kind of obvious lies are irritating.
I do check her details but not to the extent of going deep through her pictures like that
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
kgpharoah:
This story get as e be.
How long have you been dating your girlfriend that you don't know her sister? Or they don't live in the same place?
We have been dating for a year now... And my girlfriend lives in Akure but her sister lives in ibadan
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:
So, all the while you had been chatting with her dirty, getting aroused by her and exchanging nudes you never cared to check her pictures until she decided to pay you a visit?

Oga how e dey do you?
I do check her picture of course But I never check it too deep to discovered she is a sister to my girlfriend
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
if you truly want her sister just leave her but if you don't you can do as you wish..
Thanks for this
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You have no idea what is going on with me right now undecided
CreepyBlackpool:

You have no idea what is going on with me right now
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
habsydiamond:
I smell something fishy here. What u ought to have done first is what u did last. If u don't want to loss ur girlfriend it's better u let her go. If not u may end up losing both of them.
Thanks
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
statistics1:
feck anything feckable. life's too short to be thinking about trivial issues

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Another fake story.
So all this while you've been chatting with her you didn't go through her pictures until she agreed to visit you? Issorite
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by SalafRider(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
U de ask us wetin you go do? I just hope if na your girlfriend de chat on Facebook with your lil bro and she got kpansh after u no come here come seek for advice. I pray you get bursted for cheating
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Freemaxon: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
ladiesreject:
Another fake story.
So all this while you've been chatting with her you didn't go through her pictures until she agreed to visit you? Issorite
That is your take on that..i just check her pictures deeply of recent and discover that she and my girlfriend are related.
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by habsydiamond(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Freemaxon:

Thanks
u re welcome
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by luvyaself95(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Freemaxon:
Thanks for this
Alright
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by BareFacedLies(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Freemaxon:
Am Temmy by name, there was this girl have been chatting with for over some Months now on Facebook... We have been chatting to the extent that if she didn't see me online for once, she won't be comfortable at all...We do talk dirty alot online when we are chatting.. To the extent that I do send some of my nude to her and she do same as well...
I always feel sexually arouse anytime am chatting with her online....So this weekend the girl tell me that, she will be coming to me this weekend to spend some time with me, and I vividly agreed to her (that is what have been hooping for either)
After finalizing about her coming... I go through her pictures on Facebook and discover that, she is sister to my current girlfriend am dating now...... Please what should I do.... Just a words of advice!!!!!!!

Make sure you fučk her once she visits you... she must not get away grin
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Callertunez: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nice story, but the twist in your plot is awful...
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by wealthyhenry(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Believe this story at your own peril

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:

Oga how e dey do you?
. This is obvious lie nah
I wonder how people advice a topic like this.
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by clive2u(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
So all this while you've been sending ur kraw kraw infested dick to her u never checked tru her pics? I smell lies. Send her nudes here for verification
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by ruggedtimi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Vividly dont allow her to come
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Sanemind(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Freemaxon:
before l answer l need to know how old you are
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by Skmoda360(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Freemaxon:
Tell her not to come and press ignore button asap but do it with sense oooo make she no go dey reveal your nudes to her sister..
Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by pussyeater(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
statistics1:
This your Ghanian accent oh boy. grin

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister by MJBOLT: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
invite both sisters and have a three.some.thank me later grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Nairalanders Begging Online When You Can Do This Business / If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? / My Pictures Now! I'm Fvcking Lonely!!! (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.