Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets (1785 Views)

Jobs/interview: Vacancies In Bolin Bakeries In Control Of Fixed / Jobs/interview: Vacancies In Bolin Bakeries In Control Of Fixed / Bakery Technician Job At Bolin Bakeries And Catering Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by Babaxxx(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2019
I actually had a sad experience with this bakery and I wish to put it all up here. I was contacted through the owner to meet in lagos. We did the interview and talked about how to run the job which is to work as there bakery supervisor. After making the agreement and I traveled to warri from Lagos.

After 1week. The HR called me and said they can't pay me such amount thereby slashing the salary by half..it was so painful,asin after signing agreement and all my money wasted to travel and still settle down.

Reason: there was no reason

I couldn't take it. On my way out with my things. A worker told me that was how he was deceived to come from PH to warri and after 2weeks his salary was slashed by half, he couldn't leave cux he had no choice.

Very funny shiit.

I have to post it here for anyone who wants to deal with them to be careful too

2 Likes

Re: Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by BabbanBura(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Babaxxx:
I actually had a sad experience with this bakery and I wish to put it all up here. I was contacted through the owner to meet in lagos. We did the interview and talked about how to the job which is to work are there bakery supervisor. After making the agreement and I traveled to warri from Lagos.

After 1week. The HR called me and said they can't pay me such amount thereby slashing the salary by half..it was so painful,asin after signing agreement and all my money wasted to travel and still settle down.

Reason: there was no reason

I couldn't take it. On my way out with my things. A worker told me that was how he was deceived to come from PH to warri and after 2weeks his salary was slashed by half, he couldn't leave cux he had no choice.

Very funny shiit.

I have to post it here for anyone who wants to deal with them to be careful too

Good one, everyone be warned pls

2 Likes

Re: Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by undefeated(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dear human resources

before the resources understand that there is a word human, you tend to forget so soon, this same evil will soon hunt you, what you have sowed,you will reap bountifully

3 Likes

Re: Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by Lagosfinder(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
That bakery use to be number one in warri then. Seem its shady practices like this that brought it down

1 Like

Re: Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by Abimbola26: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dear Poster,
I really don't know what you must have done to warrant such treatment from the company but i am presently serving in Bolin bakery and its like a dream come true for me. Aside from the lunch that is being provided for us, an awesome apartment was rented for us and even my colleagues in other PPAs are envious.
I heard from a friend that got employed months back that if i put in my best, i could be retained. He was sent to Tom Associates which is one of the top training institutes in Nigeria just two months after his employment.
Well, for me i think people should ask necessary questions before jumping to conclusions. There is no way you could have been treated like that without a reason and as far as i'm concerned, i find the Human resource lady to be really cool and straight forward. All i want to do is put in my best so that at the end of my service year, i would be retained. That is just my prayer for now.
Re: Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by chiefibeto: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Abimbola26:
Dear Poster,
I really don't know what you must have done to warrant such treatment from the company but i am presently serving in Bolin bakery and its like a dream come true for me. Aside from the lunch that is being provided for us, an awesome apartment was rented for us and even my colleagues in other PPAs are envious.
I heard from a friend that got employed months back that if i put in my best, i could be retained. He was sent to Tom Associates which is one of the top training institutes in Nigeria just two months after his employment.
Well, for me i think people should ask necessary questions before jumping to conclusions. There is no way you could have been treated like that without a reason and as far as i'm concerned, i find the Human resource lady to be really cool and straight forward. All i want to do is put in my best so that at the end of my service year, i would be retained. That is just my prayer for now.
let's believe that the HR is humane. I market and sell king's 15kg industrial margarine to bakeries at an affordable price. 08037745258
Re: Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by Accountantgener: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pls house I would like to know how much bolin bakeries do pay as salary cos I was invited for an interview there
Re: Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets by Abimbola26: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Helo,
You are to confirm the legitimacy of the interview first and in the course of the interview, you negotiate based on the value you know you can render the firm and how much you think such value is worth cos I know every company would ask for your salary expectation.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Teaching Staff Recruitment At The Federal University Dutse 2019 / Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently / Read And Send Your Cvs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.