Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,528,174 members, 5,790,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 August 2020 at 12:16 AM

Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) (38267 Views)

Nigerian Women Dancing At A Night Club In Yaba, Lagos In 1967 (Throwback Photo) / Checkout Throwback WWE: Vince Mcmahon Fires Donald Trump, He Retaliated / Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ya miri, ya beer one bottle
wow! You are a businessman and you can’t even hide your bigotry and tribalism?
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
All thanks to Yakubu Gawon.
I spotted a shameless feminist raising a bottle.

Please who's that in the picture you attached ? I always see the picture, but can't relate.
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by GMbuharii: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
By this time, coneheaded structures were still living on top palm trees and moving around with leaf covering their hairy 'front and back'
grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
awa:

Nwanyi Oma, Ada di Sharp you are welcome jooor....forget Haters we are destined to shine always. It is naturally in us as a people
lol...haters are liable to die young
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by MrGerald(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
itsme01:
grin

this is were oshiomole got his dressing from
Yes Oshe dressing code is old Igbo style which has been modified to what we call senator today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by NORSIYK(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
On the video I can see the following.... The lead vocalist Dr. Sir Warrior, lead guitarist and back up vocalist Dansatch.... Rhythm guitarist Tony Awoma..... Bassist Aloy Anyanwu..... On the Conga Akwila.... On the drum Prince Itchita.

2 Likes

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Baroba(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Fun fact -

Most of them are dead people and their nutritious bodies have long been ravaged by termites and canker-worms in their hollow graves.

Same fate awaits you bro.. for the record, I have uncles and aunts who lived through that period and are still very much alive..

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oriental classic..Ibezimako . One of the best groups ever to come out of West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Onyeka8: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
I love their music.
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Samuels90: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Fun fact -

Most of them are dead people and their nutritious bodies have long been ravaged by termites and canker-worms in their hollow graves.
Senseless post... Same fate awaits all man. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Listen to them and other oldies a lot for their inspirational words and beats.

That their owerri voice is so sweet even though I don't understand most of what they sang grin

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by mokane28: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hnm so there are my father's age mates on Nairaland, you have been grooving as far back as 1974 jeez respect SIR
majamajic:
I do club at front line hotel Onitsha in 1974

with this oriental brothers playing live, u need see the guy on lead guitar , kabaka !

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by benjanny(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Every old song was once a new song
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yiiibooo they can drink anything.
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Exodora: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
All thanks to Yakubu Gawon.
I spotted a shameless feminist raising a bottle.

So who said beer is made for male. Stop speaking like an uncivilized joor.
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by martinz1: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Let's party like 1980 grin
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Wigetsolar: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2019
Onye si GI ara na ndu, le'ñdu rara ma. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigeria's Tallest Man With His Wife During Their Wedding. / The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012 / 81-Year-Old Oyinbo Woman Performs At 85fit Pole Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.