₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,298,699 members, 5,052,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 04:13 AM

Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) (34160 Views)

Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Netanyahu1: 3:50pm On Jul 07
Officialgarri:
Ya miri, ya beer one bottle
wow! You are a businessman and you can’t even hide your bigotry and tribalism?
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by RatDead: 4:06pm On Jul 07
Cioccolata:
All thanks to Yakubu Gawon.
I spotted a shameless feminist raising a bottle.

Please who's that in the picture you attached ? I always see the picture, but can't relate.
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by GMbuharii: 4:12pm On Jul 07
By this time, coneheaded structures were still living on top palm trees and moving around with leaf covering their hairy 'front and back'
grin

grin
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07
awa:

Nwanyi Oma, Ada di Sharp you are welcome jooor....forget Haters we are destined to shine always. It is naturally in us as a people
lol...haters are liable to die young
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by MrGerald(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07
itsme01:
grin

this is were oshiomole got his dressing from
Yes Oshe dressing code is old Igbo style which has been modified to what we call senator today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by NORSIYK(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07
On the video I can see the following.... The lead vocalist Dr. Sir Warrior, lead guitarist and back up vocalist Dansatch.... Rhythm guitarist Tony Awoma..... Bassist Aloy Anyanwu..... On the Conga Akwila.... On the drum Prince Itchita.

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Baroba(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07
delugajackson:
Fun fact -

Most of them are dead people and their nutritious bodies have long been ravaged by termites and canker-worms in their hollow graves.

Same fate awaits you bro.. for the record, I have uncles and aunts who lived through that period and are still very much alive..

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07
Oriental classic..Ibezimako . One of the best groups ever to come out of West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Onyeka8: 4:42pm On Jul 07
I love their music.
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Samuels90: 5:18pm On Jul 07
delugajackson:
Fun fact -

Most of them are dead people and their nutritious bodies have long been ravaged by termites and canker-worms in their hollow graves.
Senseless post... Same fate awaits all man. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by sassysure: 5:22pm On Jul 07
Listen to them and other oldies a lot for their inspirational words and beats.

That their owerri voice is so sweet even though I don't understand most of what they sang grin

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by mokane28: 5:25pm On Jul 07
Hnm so there are my father's age mates on Nairaland, you have been grooving as far back as 1974 jeez respect SIR
majamajic:
I do club at front line hotel Onitsha in 1974

with this oriental brothers playing live, u need see the guy on lead guitar , kabaka !

1 Like

Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by benjanny(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07
Every old song was once a new song
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07
Yiiibooo they can drink anything.
Re: Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) by Exodora: 6:57pm On Jul 07
Cioccolata:
All thanks to Yakubu Gawon.
I spotted a shameless feminist raising a bottle.

So who said beer is made for male. Stop speaking like an uncivilized joor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight / Man Wins $10,000 For Making 'Ugliest Face' In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.