Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

“my Rap Differs, Am Here To Revive Hip Hop” – Nigeria’s Fastest Rapper, Wytte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Rap Differs, Am Here To Revive Hip Hop” – Nigeria’s Fastest Rapper, Wytte (440 Views)

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / I’ll Make My Babe More Famous Than CHIOMA When I BLOW – Nigeria’s Fastest Rapper / Did Wizkid Revive Duncan Mighty's Career? See What Nigerians Are Saying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Rap Differs, Am Here To Revive Hip Hop” – Nigeria’s Fastest Rapper, Wytte by readone2018(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nigeria’s Fastest Rapper, Wytte. Mo’Group Music lyricist, Wytte (aka Lyrical Oracle) has once again prove he’s ready to breakthrough the low rate of rap game in the industry as he’s set to revive Nigeria’s hip hop.

Lyrical Oracle, Wytte who recently released his highly recommend rap record “Do For Love (Remix)” featuring Ghanaian heavyweight rapper, Sarkodie which is still receiving massive acceptance, proves he has the potential to deliver and pave way for himself and talented independent artistes.

The self-claimed Fastest Nigerian rapper, Wytte in a quick chat with Gbextra, revealed the reason why he wants to reviving Hip Hop genre Nigeria, is to encourage talented up-and-coming artists on how to pave their way in the industry by creating a unique sound for music lovers to experience good music.

He talked about his relationship with Late legendary indigenous rapper, Dagrin and also revealed his next plan for music lovers.

Read the excerpt from the interview with Wytte on Gbextra below:
https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/06/my-rap-differs-am-here-to-revive-hip-hop-nigerias-fastest-rapper-wytte/

With your experience in the industry, whats your aim to pave way with the state of rap in the industry?
Originally my basic aim in the music industry is to help and encourage the young and good Artistes by bringing them to light and to let public experience the good music and not the noise in music. this is my priority.

What inspire your new released “Do For Love (Remix)” ft Sarkodie?
For the “DO FOR LOVE”, my inspiration was from A music legend (2pac) i’m trying to keep the dream alive and had to feature another monstar on it and that’s Michael Owusu (Sarkodie)

So according to reports, you were close with the late Dagrin.
As a Lyricist, do u tink u can bring the previous rap game back in the industry?

The Late Dagrin has been like a blood brother to me ever since 1992 when he was a lil kid (story so far).

As A Lyricist, I stand out with a unique rap style and my game differs from others and I believe so much in my talent so this is why am here to revive “hip-hop”.

You had a long music break from the music scene, What can you say about this recent industry compared to the 90’s or Early 20’s?

Yea, the break was due to the Loss of my lovely bro, late Dagrin.

All I have to say is that there is a massive difference in the music industry of now compared to back in d days when music was still pleasant to all ears. I’m not trying to condemn any, Just a comment from my observation.

A recent post went viral, stating that you’ll take over Olamide and Mi throne.
How do you intend to revive the rap game in the industry?
Sincerely speaking, I see no one in this game as a rival. Like I said previously, I have a unique music style that I so much believe in, and hopefully through my forthcoming impact, I think we all should expect a great rap revival.

What should your fans and music lovers be expecting from you?
Well, I’ll say they should all expect something specially different and a new musical regime.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Believe It When My Cousin Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido – Peruzz / Letter From Blessing To Her Boyfriend With Stong "D" / Wow! Bbnaija Tboss Has Reportedly Given Birth After Months Of Denying Being Preg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.