Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette (42355 Views)

Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training / Aubameyang, Lacazette's Absences Due To COVID-19 / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Honeywealth01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Last last him go still go lean
Just like omeruo Chelsea longest serving player now but has never played for the team
Loan wan finish am
hmmm bro, read football news b4 coming here to comment..
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by OTayobami(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Damfostopper:
and the country he must be sent on loan must be in FIFA ranking Top 10 atleast for faster paperwork

Yes now like Spain or Germany
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Megatrix: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
They have turned him to training material
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Oluwasanmi18: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
... with dt jersey no.....I see hopelessness.....he is going to be farm out on loan once more......

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Isoduwa(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Arsenal

Let me just keep my mouth shut
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
All these ones training hard and running around won't even make the bench once the season starts.

That's life sha, the harder you work, the lesser you earn.

The lesser you work, the higher you earn.

It's called the irony of life
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Nathdoug201: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Honeywealth01:
hmmm bro, read football news b4 coming here to comment..
I should tell you that..
So who's the longest Chelsea player now?
Oga football news
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Tywo2018: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
98 ninu aye.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Admitwithschola: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
jy2kbeyond:
All these ones training hard and running around won't even make the bench once the season starts.

That's life sha, the harder you work, the lesser you earn.

The lesser you work, the higher you earn.

It's called the irony of life
undecided undecided undecided

Your "life theory" no work for people like me oooo. What I earn today, though not billions, I am able to command it through heavy, heavy hard work over the years plus God blessing the heavy, heavy sleepless hard work.

Your theory of "the lesser you work, the higher you earn", it surely won't work for people like me oo.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
jaszplus12:
Our players "train with, eat with snap with," but are never with the best in the class of greatness!!

Not all our players... It's an individual thing. Ndidi, Chukwueze, Ighalo, Musa, etc., are all in first teams, and in their class of greatness... Iheanacho and others chose to be lazy, greedy, and unserious...

Greatness is not anyone's birthright... Fortune favours the prepared.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Kenturkey048(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Your "life theory" no work for people like me oooo. What I earn today, though not billions, I am able to command it through heavy, heavy hard work over the years plus God blessing the heavy, heavy sleepless hard work.

Your theory of "the lesser you work, the higher you earn", it surely won't work for people like me oo.
it surely won't work for anybody sir...it's either you are working hard physically or mentally...

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by Fatherly: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
festacman:
Thats not correct. Kelechi Nwakali is currently training with Under-23 under Bould. Considering how low it went for Kelechi Nwakali during his recent loan period in Portugal, it is a piece of good news to see him in Colney with other players. His mother needs to dip her 'chaplet' in water so that he would impress Unai Emery for a look in for Pre-season opportunity. He has it in him but there are always obstacles. May God help him.

.......you are nwawaikpe
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by ThePreachersSon: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
He still can't play in the premier league. He doesn't qualify for a work permit. Las las na another loan, or final sale. Well Arsenal have already listed him as part of their under 23 team. Maybe he should make do with that. Start small, like Iheanacho did.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by mamajj17(f): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Last last him go still go lean
Just like omeruo Chelsea longest serving player now but has never played for the team
Loan wan finish am

Fingers are not equal they says, his Case might be different as Others my dear wink , let encourage him!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by festacman(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fatherly:

.......you are nwawaikpe
What the hell is nwawaikpe?
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by jaszplus12(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Angelfrost:

Not all our players... It's an individual thing. Ndidi, Chukwueze, Ighalo, Musa, etc., are all in first teams, and in their class of greatness... Iheanacho and others chose to be lazy, greedy, and unserious...

Greatness is not anyone's birthright... Fortune favours the prepared.
I agree with you totally! For me Ndidi has the best chance to sit with the best! Sincerely hope he keeps his head and focus!!!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette by FORNALS(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'll do that sir....and if you read my lines thoroughly you will understand my position![/quote] all of una don mad. nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Earthquake In Turkey: Christian Atsu Found Alive / Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.