Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted (34210 Views)

Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by captianfreeman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
zibya:
Oga stop being a sanctimonious hypocritical prick. Can you marry a girl online and present her to your parents? Will the church you attend recognize such a marriage as being valid?

Oga, stop being naive. That is not the point.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Kingsaeedibn: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Derick91q:

Point of correction you must be a coward for saying such about Christianity, oooh you think Christianity is a Religion abi. it's a way of Life and it suits people with good morals to a part not that not miscreants like you. Your fake religion teaches blood shed not peace, if am lying check Afghanistan

Laughing... Christianity is a way of life stated by westerners ..

Laughing
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Olorunnim: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
saviola77:
I'm still looking for the crime here. lipsrsealed
There's no crime to see here they're Consenting adults, there's no law that Expressly stated that NIGERIANS can't get married Online This is What People call Legal limbo.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by jonnyjustcome22: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
U better don't ur self because of one stupid religion. Use energy to tangible things.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by jonnyjustcome22: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kill*
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Omeizadean(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
captianfreeman:
This hypocritical bunch, if you say let have state police in Nigeria, they will start shouting Biafra, Meanwhile they have hisbah police that is capable of declaring people wanted. undecided

Now back to the Facebook couples. If it were to be case of rape,this same hisbah won't do anything about it

Nobody should quote me over my opinion oo! If you want to argue , argue with your..... You know now.

Please check my signature.

Ur signature isn't worthy judging from ur poo above
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by SMBH: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
They are maaaad
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Techsunny: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wowoooo zuckaburger nah so u spoil this world?.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by GMbuharii: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
What is their business?
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sterope:
Omo ale jatijati

Unfortunate he-goat. we hear say una don de nack cows now, no be only virgin. The spirit of everyone that died through your bombs will hunt you all down. May the soul of every terrorist never find rest including yours unless you change. idiot.

What's the ishbah police got to do with people that got married through Facebook.... if no be say una de mad.

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by delishpot: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yeye dey smell. When their men carry Christian girls to the North and marry them without the consent or presence of her parents they claim its legal.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by General0847: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
donbachi:
This is the worst form of slavery...religious slavery...religion is to transform people.

To transform them into Zombies.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by kushme: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sterope:
This news is very peculiar

True, I see this trending in the nearest future and it would be legally binding.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Sterope(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omo ale
Captaintimex:

Unfortunate he-goat. we hear say una don de nack cows now, no be only virgin. The spirit of everyone that died through your bombs will hunt you all down. May the soul of every terrorist never find rest including yours unless you change. idiot.

What's the ishbah police got to do with people that got married through Facebook.... if no be say una de mad.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Sterope(f): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Both the marriage and Hisbah's interest in the marriage are ridiculous.

kushme:

True, I see this trending in the nearest future and it would be legally binding.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sterope:
Omo ale

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Optionalx: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Trulydude:

U will eventually die while Islam grows
You will live till eternity... undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Shimran(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
shogsman:
I don't hate Muslims, I just hate Islam.
so Islam will outlive you and your generation.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by southpole: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
How can you marry without the consent of your wife parents..

We are Muslims and we have morals..

Unlike savage reeked Christianity..

Even with that we don't run after a messenger we go for the messiah
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by VolvoS60(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
ijustdey:

Mr Abdullahi, however, disclosed that he is worried about the situation, to the extent that he could not sleep.

^^^
grin

Wait until you do get married, Mr Abdullahi - then you'll understand what sleeplessness truly is.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by MylezKayn(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Don't be a religious dimwit.
Take down your comment on Christianity or i start a verbal assault on your religion starting from Prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Laughing... Christianity is a way of life stated by westerners ..

Laughing
Islam did it not come from the arabs?
See who dey laugh undecided
Religion has done more harm than good.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Sicillian: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Captaintimex:

e pain am... Terrorist religion. Sons of the devil expecting 17 virgin in heaven. Una wan turn heaven to brothel. Animals with filthy minds. May you all burn in hell 100x the way you burn and roast people alive.

Have u come to think of it.... why is everybody complaining about your filth religion. Any member of my family who join your poo shit is rejected forever. Not even my dog can worship your god. Onye ara.
hahaha lol... savage... abeg leave that terrorist to burn...

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by patzino: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

And they just showed us the morals u Muslims have. mumu of the First order, Educated illiterate
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by safetyboot: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
If I say Rivers State is Christian State they will be provoked.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by tomalvickie4335: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by King44(m): 1:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

getting consent from brides parent before marriage is suppose to be a thing of culture and not religion, me personally I think some people are living in pretence of proclaiming themselves saints meanwhile the other way round is the case, just too fake, Christians not pretender Christians o don't do such

besides I thought hisbah police or whatever is suppose to be illegal or is there any section of the constitution that support such? besides I have forgotten that the arm of government that is suppose to raise this notion is dominated by same people while the government in power is a push over

plus those those couples are so dumb, I believe whites are only the set of people who could do such never knew it could happen among Africans Nig for that matter, they should be dealt with by their family not slow poke pushba or husbah whatever
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by atheistandproud(m): 1:44am On Jul 08, 2019
shogsman:
I don't hate Muslims, I just hate Islam.

They don't see it that way. A guy in Sokoto told me that Religion before blood. I fear am that day.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Sicillian:
hahaha lol... savage... abeg leave that terrorist to burn...

They don't reflect about their ways of life.... let me answer the idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.