Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology (36837 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by chigoziri2403(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2019
And this girls are the core feminist

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by stzy(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2019
When dick dey waste upndan here cry

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by drlateef: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2019
NameChecker:

That is what happen when people lose their freedom in the society.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

That is not correct. Lesbianism is worse in the west where so called freedom is abundant.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by bastardmod: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Unik3030:
this is meant to happen in a society where hypocrisy is the order of the day, they pretend to b holy but deep down they are demons. they don't take beer but they are all drug addict, they never support talking to the opposite sex but they are pedophiles. what do u expect from the bleeping hypocrites

1000 likes.

We know the useless hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2019
tsinzu:
Depraved fellows will soon come here to defend the girls

Like this one below

biacan:
If not that Nigerian men are useless those ladies will never engage in such act

All these girls wey their brain dey mix with their menstrual blood dey comot from their v*gina...

Why didn't your father and brothers "who are not useless" go to help them?

6 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Mraphel:
The Hausas has the Highest lesbianism in Nigeria. Is so rampant amongst the Northerners hyjab wearing Hausas women.

Most Hausa female are too shy to talk to the opposite sex because of their culture instead they involve themselves in lesbianism at d tender ages of eight and above.

I have caught several lesbianism amongst Muslim women in the northern part..most of Hausa female lost their hymen through lesbianism.

Your opinion has no basis.
Even it happens in the north doesn't make it the way you portray it.
Also you guys are always quick to jump to conclusions that those wearing hijab does all sorts of immoralities forgetting the fact that it's the wayword ones that hide in the hijab.The hijab has been abused.The bad ones use the hijab to hide their identity.
Lisbo is every where,most especially where there low moral values like the south.It has always been rampant in the Nollywood etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2019
This lesbians and gay of a thing is get growing ooo. They even protest in US, China and India have legalize them. That is what they learn from Christian. Many pastors are gay. According to Islam anybody involved in lesbians or gay must be kill.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2019
biacan:

Am I the only one seeing an out-of-point comment here?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by blackpanda: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2019
yemmybx:
Hmmmmmm mmm........ Fear North!

God heal your people, heal the land!

its not peculiar to north. stop the racism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by bentenny(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
biacan:
So based on your analogy, men are the reason why some ladies get involved in lesbianism?

I do hope this 'generalisation' of yours also covers your loved ones esp your dad,your uncles,your brothers,your nephews,your cousins and your future male children?

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Pylony(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
yemmybx:
Hmmmmmm mmm........ Fear North!

God heal your people, heal the land!
Come down here in the South East and see Lesbians.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Unik3030:
this is meant to happen in a society where hypocrisy is the order of the day, they pretend to b holy but deep down they are demons. they don't take beer but they are all drug addict, they never support talking to the opposite sex but they are pedophiles. what do u expect from the bleeping hypocrites

Yes we are all hypocrites at the end of the day.. but still we can’t let armed robbers go free just because nobody holy pass...it’s the law of the land that armed Robbery is a crime... in some countries now, cocaine trading is no longer a crime as long as u get license and declare ur selling quantity at the border. So until Nigeria becomes sane enuf to let homosexuals live their life by constitution and face God. It’s still a crime according to constitution just like armed is a robbery

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2019
hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:
If I said what I have in mind right now ehn...

How the hell will you expel someone from school because of his/her sexual generic coding?

An act that cause not even an ounce of harm to the school?

What's the difference between girls indulging in sexual activities with the opposite sex...and same sex?

Prior to this incident, was there a law in the school that prohibited lesbianism?

I can choose to have sex with trees and transformers it's non of any human business.
We weren't created the same, there's a reason every human being has different voice, face, posture, finger prints etc.

Our sexual preference differs too.

It's a very stupid thing trying to stop Lesbianism or Gayism, they're thinks they have no control of, it's not a choice.

Most of you don't even know even Animals practice this act.

If someone is born at birth with any form of deformities, we all claimed "it's God creation and it's perfect" but when one is born with sexual deformities (Gayism) we said it's Demonic.... Human are pathetic, next life I'm coming as a goat.
So dat she will have all d time to fvk herself wella.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by efeski(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2019
tsinzu:

There's nothing like depravity if one defends them.
A time shall come when our leaders will realise they're just stressing over gayism.

It should not be the business of the law or authorities to encroach on what two adults agree to engage in in the privacy of their bedrooms.

If left to continue then we'll get to the point where several methods or styles of copulation would be banned as well. Eg doggystyle would be a crime as they'll say its the missionary style that is only acceptable.

Let's be wise folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Pylony(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2019
biacan:
Men? Does it includes all your Male relatives �?
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Shimran(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2019
tsinzu:
Really they didn't deserve to be defended, but we have: before hearing such issues from the north, how many comes from the south
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by willyjacs(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

How the hell will you expel someone from school because of his/her sexual generic coding?

What's the difference between girls indulging in sexual activities with the opposite sex...and same sex?

Prior to this incident, was there a law in the school that prohibited lesbianism?

I can choose to have sex with trees and transformers it's non of any human business.
We weren't created the same, there's a reason every human being has different voice, face, posture, finger prints etc.

It's a very stupid thing trying to stop Lesbianism or Gayism, they're thinks they have no control of, it's not a choice.

If someone is born at birth with any form of deformities, we all claimed "it's God creation and it's perfect" but when one is born with sexual deformities (Gayism) we said it's Demonic.... Human are pathetic, next life I'm coming as a goat.
postinor2 would have done ur mother some good,instead laboring 9 months to give birth to a waste as u.

like u said "even animals practice it".... u can as well join animals in the jungle because that is clearly where u belong.

and if e still pain u say there were expelled nd u carry four heads, go to the school nd challenge the provost...not coming out to wail here.....
carry head like molue.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by modsfucker: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2019
NameChecker:

That is what happen when people lose their freedom in the society.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

The last time I checked, the act is legalized in some Christian Coubtries, where women are accorded all sort of freedom.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by ihatebuhari(f): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2019
They can’t stop us lesbians

The world is moving and Nigeria must accept it or not
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Ehinjuola: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2019
here is no such school in Jega. Perhaps you mean Kebbi State School of Health Technology? How hard is it to get that right? What else did you so haphazardly piece together?
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Offpoint: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2019
willyjacs:
postinor2 would have done ur mother some good,instead laboring 9 months to give birth to a waste as u.

like u said "even animals practice it".... u can as well join animals in the jungle because that is clearly where u belong.

and if e still pain u say there were expelled nd u carry four heads, go to the school nd challenge the provost...not coming out to wail here.....
carry head like molue.
Like I said, my comment is made for people with high IQ.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Godoverevery: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2019
biacan:
I guess ur father is a Sudanese man..... Weldon ma.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by adecz: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
But who was complaining?

After all, it wasn't rape.

And did they do it publicly?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
An unfortunate situation.

Sorry, ladies, your only crime is being a Nigerian.
Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by modsfucker: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Unik3030:

And the saint Christians all over the world are busy legalizing it... What an irony

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Midas01: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2019
You say the south has low moral values? Are we the ones fvcking goats and cows? Are we the ones fvcking minors making them have VVF disease and then abandoning them? Are we the Boko Haram slaughtering people like goats?
danjumakolo:

Your opinion has no basis.
Even it happens in the north doesn't make it the way you portray it.
Also you guys are always quick to jump to conclusions that those wearing hijab does all sorts of immoralities forgetting the fact that it's the wayword ones that hide in the hijab.The hijab has been abused.The bad ones use the hijab to hide their identity.
Lisbo is every where,most especially where there low moral values like the south.It has always been rampant in the Nollywood etc.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Codes151(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Too much power for unnecessary things!

If we expelled thieves and looters, by now this country would have moved forward

1 Like

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Don't quote me with the intention of insults, my comment is for people with High IQ... If you find it offensive start eating foods or do things that improve IQs.
Modified
To those quoting me and insulting me/parents, I just want to let y'all know "Wisdom is golden"

If a child is rejected an admission into school because he/she has some form of birth deformities (Cripple for instant) what would've been your reactions?

Not going to insult anyone today, but there are too many morons in the universe.

I still don't understand why we have to criminalise homosexuality... When a good percentage of our youth had experiment sex with several partners before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology by NSK4U(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2019
just because of lesbianism?

is there no other punitive measure than such torture even if what they did is unlawful?

and He said, let him without any sin cast d first stone.......

all I see here is hypocrites and wicked minds!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! / Biography Of Yekemi Otaru Appointed University Chancellor In Scotland (Photos) / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.