Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo (44535 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by 2mch(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
Foreign girls are way better than Nigerian girls, let use this one as a case study.
she’s a Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Awwwwww
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Junkie1: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by jclassiq(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
TANID:
Does Anyone Here Know Were Is She From

Most likely Sri Lanka. Those girls can like to fine!!
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by mamajj17(f): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
Foreign girls are way better than Nigerian girls, let use this one as a case study.

You can find LOVE anywhere my dear, HAPPINESS matters!

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by neeyor88: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
[qquote author=kittykollinxx post=80040753]Baba dey fear to grab the boob?[/quote]

Baba dey hold disposable cup

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Hintona(f): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
sisisioge:

Sharp eyes! They are expecting grin
I don't think that's what he noticed

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Ogaga87(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
That boy death just caught my mind again, shai

I thank God who knows best
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by stanliwise(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear as long as she marrys a Nigerian, she is from Nigeria grin
grin grin
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by kittykollinxx(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
neeyor88:
[qquote author=kittykollinxx post=80040753]Baba dey fear to grab the boob?

Baba dey hold disposable cup

grin grin
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by sisisioge: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hintona:

I don't think that's what he noticed

I'm beginning to think so too grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by vctmofcircmstnc: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Una don make am...see my siggy if you are ever bored and feel like reading something different: detective, mind engaging and erotic.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
GistNet:
Koko master, D'Banj and his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow all loved up in new photo.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dbanj-and-wife-love-up-in-new-photo

He is so shy...

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
I thought she was pregnant when they went on Baecation.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by TriggahMan(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Coded guy..

Less noise, more action

Money good abeg
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by rosy1992(f): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
cute lady, they look good together
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by shilexholly(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=blanket6560 post=80037420]Che che che!!!
no one noticed smthing on d pitcha.. lemme just stay on my own

Odogwu[/quote
Werey ni e
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by ijabiken1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
GistNet:
Koko master, D'Banj and his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow all loved up in new photo.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dbanj-and-wife-love-up-in-new-photo

u better give this girl belle b4 abiodun fatoyinbo go rape her,it going to one year that she lost that his son to swimming pool,
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Techsunny: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
His wife nah naija made joor
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
he was about to start smooching the hell out of that right winger and the cameraman just did paka

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by PAQ(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blogfarms:
What is the other hand about to do?

Its holding cup... About to drink. Ur bad mind no gree u see well

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
After the husband goes around fooling about in a strip club, he comes back faking love. Stu.pid man
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Shalommy(f): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
blanket6560:
Che che che!!! no one noticed smthing on d pitcha.. lemme just stay on my own
Odogwu
. I notice manchester.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by jubrilELsudan: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
I used to fvck his wife back in the day. Her kukunase was very nice and moist and tight.

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:
Who am I going to love up this night !

Sigh...

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by darediamond(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
....because they were not brought up with and to have MentalityMentality of L I A B I L I T Y but rather self-sufficiency.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
teesugar:
She kinda looks pregnant! Happy for them both.

The oracle has spoken

grin grin grin
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
2mch:
she’s a Nigerian girl

Her name is South African though, are you sure?

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
I used to fvck his wife back in the day. Her kukunase was very nice and moist and tight.
ODE
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo by dasparrow: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
@Post
D'Banj's wife is pretty. May God continue to bless their marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.