Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Reorganizing The Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reorganizing The Forum (891 Views)

Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / Clicking External Links In Nairaland Takes You Off The Forum / How To Post A Picture To The Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reorganizing The Forum by Seun(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2007
Hello,

I'm thinking of shuffling around the various subforums a little bit to make things more balanced.

I want to combine the family forum and the culture forum to create a combined "Family/Culture" forum.
I'm also wondering whether "Society" will be a more suitable name for the family/culture forum.

I want to combine the Game, Graphics, and Toon sections of the forum since they seem quite related.
The three subforums happen to enjoy very little traffic at this time. What about Game -> Computers?

I'm also planning to combine the Webmaster Advert section with the Technology market very soon.

Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Reorganizing The Forum by user86666(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2007
The changes read ok to me esp merging family & culture into Society, reminds me of when I wanted to start a topic which didnt fit into either family or culture, now that I think of it society would have been more appropriate

Keep up the good work pal
Re: Reorganizing The Forum by MILITIA(f): 2:33am On Jun 09, 2007
Good!  But way too too too many duplicated and triplicated topics posted! Pages are getting too long. Can you please combine similar topics into one? Thanks for being a super host and a good sport!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Members Pics / Bah! Censorship Sucks! Oh, And On That Note / Genuine, Heaven Bound Christians Dont Come To Nairaland - True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.