₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,899 members, 5,041,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 10:00 PM

BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant (38764 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Cimboltv: 6:08pm On Jul 07
A video of Khafi with Nollywood Actor Okon Lagos in a london resturant trends online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxWAFANCbP8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Megatrix: 6:26pm On Jul 07
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Cimboltv: 6:28pm On Jul 07
True
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Cimboltv: 6:28pm On Jul 07
Very true
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Cimboltv: 7:02pm On Jul 07
Hmmmmmm
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by kenedy175(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07
Who's the strongest Avenger?

1 Like

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by AryaSand(f): 10:05pm On Jul 07
Megatrix:
Who is she?

One geh that left her UK police job without her Superior's consent for BBN. I wish her all the best sha BUT Stupid Decision is you ask me.

13 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:05pm On Jul 07
Lol...small small we will be knowing how they all got to BigBrothers house

18 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by TechCapon(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07
I pity children of poor people who went for the audition in their thousands, inhale tear gas from mopol, broke their hands and legs while trying to scale fence into the venue, lost their phones, wallets and handbags all because of this show. It is obvious that all those who made it to the house were already connected in one way or another

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Magnumproperty: 10:05pm On Jul 07
And this is newsworthy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Praisesongz: 10:05pm On Jul 07
Jeez the babe is so damn pure natural and have a good heart. I was almost crying in her diary session with biggie today
Thank God she’s in the house
Some of The housemtes betrayed her

17 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Lexusgs430: 10:05pm On Jul 07
Private restaurant with public cameraperson........

1 Like

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by IamSoProlific: 10:06pm On Jul 07
This okon might be bonafide mumu, but him mumu no reach where pvssy dey.

Just like Mr Ibu, the pvssy him dey ram dey always sharp.

18 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by 9jaBloke: 10:06pm On Jul 07
Hot Cop of Khoffee

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by ntyce(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07
Is that not London police??

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by mamajj17(f): 10:17pm On Jul 07
AryaSand:

One geh that left her UK police job without her Superior's consent for BBN. I wish her all the best sha BUT Stupid Decision is you ask me.

Don't be too conclusive or judgemental, she might be on Vacation or longer Break as well my dear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Junkie1: 10:19pm On Jul 07
SO??
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by SirLakes: 10:20pm On Jul 07
I like her

She can talk ehn Cho cho cho cho cho grin

But she's real cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by SirLakes: 10:23pm On Jul 07
mamajj17:

Don't be too conclusive or judgemental, she might be on Vacation or longer Break as well my dear.
she said that her self, she said she wasn't given permission at work but she came through

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by tayo4ng: 10:26pm On Jul 07
Okon Lagos my guy

1 Like

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by chigoziri2403(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07
Is she the new minister for finance
Who is she
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by TriggahMan(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07
See her hungry face
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by loomer: 11:51pm On Jul 07
I no understand the meaning of private restaurant when no be just 2 of them dey there

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by TANID(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07
Megatrix:
Who is she?
Seriously I Don't Know Her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by tomalvickie4335: 11:55pm On Jul 07
tongue really.
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by Anointedtim(m): 12:27am On Jul 08
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Jul 08
Nice comical video. The topic is mischievous like is was sm shady rendezvous.
Re: BbNaija: Khafi With Okon Lagos In Private London Restaurant by NwaJozi: 2:49am On Jul 08
Okon grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True) / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition! N45 Million For 2018 BBNAIJA Winner / Download Movie: Venom (2018) English Hollywood HDTS Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.