Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) (47892 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Yes but overall the quality of women’s soccer is not at men’s soccer level
Speak the truth, do you follow Barca/Arsenal women’s game or men’s ?? ... grin

If this statement makes you feel happy post it on your wall and view it everyday instead of dying of depression but most people know you're deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Carlyboi & Ghostwhisperer it's enough nah, if you insult each other from now till eternity will it change anything?
Re: USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Graduateacher:

If this statement makes you feel happy post it on your wall and view it everyday instead of dying of depression but most people know you're deceiving yourself
Sorry, no vex pls. I should have expressed it better/more considerately. However the fact still remains that men’s soccer is still more popular than women’s soccer. The women’s game is getting more popular though.

2 Likes

Re: USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) by Opeyemi1797(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2019
[left][/left] we buy iTunes and Amazon cards at affordable and comfortable price, email me if you have any

Re: USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Kay how far? Frustrated yahho idiot. Seems your inability to punctuate is a reflection of your mother's inability to stick to your dad.

Son of a gutter prostitute grin
. Another bucket!shey?i am sure it’s the same kinda obsession your mother had with your father that brought into existence the greatest mistake of their miserable lives which is “You”I’m sorry but I’m not the cause of their agony or eternal sorrow and regret!fool can’t even spell yahoo!lol product of a quota system education!ogbeni I’m not gonna go on any meaningful exchange with you,you lost that right when you did three things posted my number and attempted cheap blackmail and slander but it didn’t work and you goofed big time if my words are so much inspiration to your ”blindsight”why don’t you print them out in bold letters,put them in a frame and hang them in your Walls then read them out aloud on a daily!You are an hideous fool who after running out of context and steam resorted to cheap blackmail I guess the novels and books and writings you were plagiarizing finally failed you cos you’re incapable of original,inventive and intelligible thoughts!So much for the pen game now huh?i get it now cheap and slimy blackmail Is what this thing calls pen game!i don’t suffer infantile fools like you go cry to yo mama tell her you lost that you were beaten black and blue!that you were battered and destroyed but you did one thing tho!you became obsessed after you lost the fight and tried to win through slander and petty blackmail btw it’s nice you finally made a role model out of me it started with carlyboi then you moved to kay I love that that’s my name actually lol I must be your favorite celeb now,my Twitter handle is actually on my profile if you wanna follow me on IG just ask ok!i am such an Enigma!but btw who are you?a faceless,nameless and hideous thing ghostwisperer?whatever that is?lol! couldn’t even spell the whisperer! :DYou are just a low-budget,nobody-knows,unpopular and fake version of Mr spells!Why don’t you spell hippopotamus or goat for Us I’m sure you can google it lol!spelling challenged and handicapped Thing!The fool kept convulsing about me not using punctuation but he can’t even spell basic words to save his life!cant even spell his profile name correctly lol!everything bout you is a waste,from the space you occupy,your education,your parents,your existence,your past,present even your future if you’ve got any is wasted already!You should seek eternal compensation from your progenitors,a public apology for you and the society you’re polluting,a special kind of social benefits needs to be created for you till your miserable life go off it’s the least consolation that your abominable life deserve.

1 Like

Re: USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2019
GhostWisperer:

This must be the longest wailing in form of a rebuttal in nairaland history grin grin grin

I didn't read. Chai. Your lack of comma, full stop and general punctuations on your write-up is a reflection of your marred childhood characterised with idiotic parents who were busy fucking like wild rabbits.

Your a low-breed, a gutterblood and inferior to a police hunting dog.

Frustrated yahoo-yahoo thief!
Another bucket shey??lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / 2012 African Nations Cup Qualifier Nigeria Vs Madagascar (2 : 0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.