Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Is Your Earliest Memory? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Earliest Memory? (13018 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by MrPresident1: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Funny stories
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by bigfrancis21: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Ishilove:

Mail sent

Responded.
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by Ishilove: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Responded.
You're quite the writer. grin

I've responded.
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by amidel(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2019
@Ishilove, I was like 1year+5months.
I can't say the exact time but it was for My grandma's burial, my Dad, mum and myself travelled to our hometown quite early. My dad was dressed like he was going to his office. Tucked in, blue shirt with a black trouser. I watched as they ate/swallowed starch, my late aunt and Dad's younger brother. Mum held me to herself. I actually told my mum this and she was surprised shocked

I have quite a lot of memories from my earlier day, between 2 till now. It never left.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by Evangkatsoulis: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

group chat, Mother reacts to this post cheesy
Your mumsi dey nairaland?
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Your mumsi dey nairaland?

yup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by pattybf(f): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2019
MrPresident1:
Funny stories

Unbelievable too. Most stories here r made up.

How can one remember what happened at such young age n so vividly too?

Some even remembers when they were kicking in their mother's womb grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
I remember the night my immediate younger brother was born.......my dad carried me to the maternity home where my mum was in labor, I was lying down on this really old cushion chair, brown in color..... Those types that the seats look like pillows

I remember hearing him cry when he came, I remember my dad lifting me and saying I have a new brother

I was 2 years and 4 months old

It's all still in my head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by kingreign(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Casemiro:
I remember when I was in the womb...

this is no joke

shocked
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by bigfrancis21: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2019
pattybf:

Unbelievable too. Most stories here r made up.

How can one remember what happened at such young age n so vividly too?

Some even remembers when they were kicking in their mother's womb grin

It's possible. We are spiritual beings in physical bodies having a physical experience. Physical life starts at birth but the soul itself predates physical birth.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by Probz(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2019
bigfrancis21:

It's possible. We are spiritual beings in physical bodies having a physical experience. Physical life starts at birth but the soul itself predates physical birth.

Do you remember being fed abacha and party jollof rice with oka from your mum’s womb?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Speaking of souls, you have mail.
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by grandstar(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
My earliest memory was probably when I was in nursery School and teacher seemed to be urging me on to respond to something she had written on the blackboard.

I didn't start talking until I was like 4 years and my mum told me that she had complained to the school about my inability to talk. Hence the nudging.
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Many things from 3 upwards
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by Casemiro(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Esales:

How was it? A primary school classmate once wrote a composition on the day she was born.
shocked
Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by Videohoto: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Earliest Memory? by pastie(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
when is was like 3yrs, I remembered how no body bath me except my father, first day we went for passport shot for my school,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face / How I spent My Xmas. / How Do I Handle My Problematic Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.