Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo (47501 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by silverbirdng(f): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Modele, the wife of the embattled founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has said whoever does not celebrate her husband cannot be her friend.

“I’m not your friend if you don’t celebrate this man,” Modele told worshipers at the service on Sunday in Abuja headquarters of the assembly.

She asserted that her husband remains the father of all branches of the church.

Fatoyinbo was accused of rape by Mrs. Busola Dakolo, wife of inspirational musician, Timi Dakolo; and another unidentified lady within the space of a week.

The COZA founder, however, has since denied the allegations and taken a leave of absence.

But Modele, during the church’s service on Sunday, affirmed her husband as the “father” of all COZA churches.

The church has branches in Lagos, Rivers, Kwara and Dubai, with the headquarters located in Abuja.

Modele, who was barely audible amid the loud cheers of worshipers, said, “One of the things that I say about my husband is that I would have never had the opportunity — I used to be so shy to talk to one person. I used to let him do all the talking because I was a very introverted person.

“But he was able to help me see, like he was able to help a lot of us see, that there was greatness in me.

“So, I don’t have a problem standing before you this morning. The Lagos church, the Ilorin church, the Port Harcourt church — anywhere he is, Pastor Biodun is the father of that church.

“I’m not your friend if you don’t celebrate this man.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/im-not-friend-dont-celebrate-man-fatoyinbos-wife-tells-coza-worshippers/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by kunleweb: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Who? Backup thus doctrine by the scripture. These is what happens why God is reduced to a play thing.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by bankyblue(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Strong woman....but yeye man

4 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by thesicilian: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
A good woman stands with her husband through thick and thin, and rebukes him only in private when he errs.

244 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Until we Understand and Know that The Church is GOD'S Business and not A man business, we will keep magma rolling..

No Man Owns a Church....
The Man of GOD without GOD is an Empty and useless barell..

Many of Us have become so attached to the Blessings and have forgotten the ways of the BLESSER..

Luke 12:5 says

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Heb12:29

For our God is a consuming fire.

GOD is no Respecter of Persons.. Those that Honor HIM , He honors them..
Those Who Joke with HIS name HE throws them down

Let's Fear this BEING that owns the Church..

GOD Grant us Understanding...

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kingosytex(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
This woman's doggedness is top notch. Every man dreams of such a supportive, caring and understanding woman like pastor Modele

She has really stood by her husband through thick and thin. I pray that the truth prevails

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
I can't judge the woman with the opinion I have of man, for it's possible for someone very good to have a very bad spouse. Job comes to mind.

I hope though that she doesn't have a hand in the man's atrocities, for if so the truth shall surely find both of them out.

But if she's innocent, she shall be fine.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
tongue
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
All the idi.ots calling him "Gucci" pastor should go and read up his struggles.

Yes! We are proud members of COZA. We love our Spiritual Daddy, PB, and we celebrate him.

PB, the great teacher. God has already taken you to greater heights. The 'Judas' ended up marketing COZA to the world. The crowd at Today's "Praise and Love" was something else in all the campuses. You can't take away his words and life changing encouragement. Thank you Pastor B for teaching us aright.

WE LOVE AND CELEBRATE YOU, PB!

Our Atlanta campus is kicking off very soon.

Proverbs 18:17 and Proverb 18:2

Edited: NB: For those calling COZA names. Are your lives better than COZA members? Be truthful to yourself and check if you are doing better than COZA members in life.

Wait oooo, you all are angry because I used the word Id.iots? And you are happy calling my pastor "a rapist?"

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford1: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Confusion galore grin
Nobody is dragging your husband's business with you ma.

34 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chimaokigwe: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Modele Fatoyibo, may all your daughters, grand daughters and all of your female generations fall into the hands of men like Biodun Fatoyinbo your husband.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Somebody Should Just COZA This Woman Self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Racoon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rubbish! angry Instead of these self glorified "mummy GO" to have a sober reflection on how their husbands have bastardized the christain faith by their despicable conducts, they're busy vallifying their escapades.

Why not urge your randy husband to give his "robust reply" to the Ese Walter Sexual and the recent sensational Timi wife's scandal than embarking on this show of shame.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
I pray a member of your church rapes your daughter so that you can face the church and tell them that if they don't celebrate that person they won't be your friend!!!

What has the church turned to

23 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by doctokwus: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingosytex:
This woman's doggedness is top notch. Every man dreams of such a supportive, caring and understanding woman like pastor Modele

She has really stood by her husband through thick and thin. I pray that the truth prevails
What you see as doggedness is actually foolishness on her part

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by freemanbubble: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by martineverest(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
protecting and defending her family's business

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Her husband is the father of the church?

She is not your friend if you don't celebrate her husband?

Someone is not ready to leave mummy go and the status behind

Na so Camilla cosby close eye for over 20 years

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by IamSoProlific: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'm loving this lady already, everly rooting for the hubby regardless the scandals.

She prefers they settle whatsoever in their closet rather than washing their "dirty" linen in public.

That's what loyalty to the core entails.

Real ones don't switch lanes or abandon a wounded soldier in the war front.

6 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by YoungAncient1: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ma'am preach the word of God and leave your husband matter where it should be. The Church of God is more important than any individual.

25 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Pavore9: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
It is her right to say that! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
martineverest:
protecting and defending her family's business

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kendumazy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Just love her support for her husband. Behind close doors, she can say something else with her husband. But, publicly she has done well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is how Ochanya's aunt was standing by her rapist husband and son, until those animals raped that child to death.

Now, she has also been arrested alongside them.

Foolish women

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by federalgoddey(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
the rapist?

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Stillthebest: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
doctokwus:

What you see as doggedness is actually foolishness on her part

How is it? A wife should join the public to castigate her husband? I don't get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mikora: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
She's proud of her husband
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by CeeManCollins(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
She’s more interested in the business than the salvation that should come from the church.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by tstx(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how we Christians have evolved to the extent that we now choose what to obey and what not to obey..

1 Corinthians 14:34

Women should be silent during the church meetings. It is not proper for them to speak. They should be submissive, just as the law says.

These days women not only talk in churches, they also climb the pulpit

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.