Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo (47500 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by femi4: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Kendumazy:
Just love her support for her husband. Behind close doors, she can say something else with her husband. But, publicly she has done well!
She's only protecting the family business

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by DissTroy(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2019
lonelydora:
All the idi.ots calling him "Gucci" pastor should go and read up his struggles.

Yes! We are proud members of COZA. We love our Spiritual Daddy, PB, and we celebrate him.

PB, the great teacher. God has already taken you to greater heights. The 'Judas' ended up marketing COZA to the world. The crowd at Today's "Praise and Love" was something else in all the campuses. You can't take away his words and life changing encouragement. Thank you Pastor B for teaching us aright.

WE LOVE AND CELEBRATE YOU, PB!

Our Atlanta campus is kicking off very soon.

Proverbs 18:17 and Proverb 18:2

Edited: NB: For those calling COZA names. Are your lives better than COZA members? Be truthful to yourself and check if you are doing better than COZA members in life.

Wait oooo, you all are angry because I used the word Id.iots? And you are happy calling my pastor "a rapist?"

No, you worship your pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. This adoration of man is the reason a lot of us who still identify as Christians rarely ever attend church. This idolatry on display is why a lot of us no longer identify with any denomination, place spirituality over religion and no longer care about your minute to minute activities in the church.

Continue worshipping men.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by ifko: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2019
elganzar:

May your father and brothers be wrongly accused of rape; may they be beheaded and burnt by a mob of protesters that don’t know the true story but act on the word of a person...May they meet the kind of women that will have sex and later claimed to be raped, may it lead to their end...May you be alive to bury them_ AMEN!!

Thank God u finally agree that ur Pastor have sex with Busola....U had better sit down with ur bible and stop following this man leading u to hell all in the name of GRACE

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Aidejay:
fear God
Also know that churches are man made structures and Jesus never set up a church
Sir The Structure is not the Church... The Fellowship u Have with GOD IS THE CHURCH...
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ur God didn't bless Dangote and yet Dangote is richer than all ur church members combined together cheesy

Sir, I Pray For You that GOD gives u Understanding and Wisdom..

It's so clear you are in dare need of it..

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2019
nelsonoba:

Oga, calm down before you start going into heresy while thinking you are speaking truth and doing God a favour. After all, the religious people who crucified Jesus sincerely believed they were doing the work of God by killing Jesus for saying he is God.

Have you read this before? 1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

YES, THE CHURCH BELONGS TO JESUS AND NOT MAN, BUT EVEN GOD HIMSELF WANTS ORDER IN HIS CHURCH, AND THAT IS WHY HE CREATED THE 5-FOLD MINISTRIES (ONE OF WHICH IS PASTORAL OFFICE) SO THAT THINGS CAN BE DONE IN THE RIGHT WAY IN THE CHURCH. WE ARE NOT TO WORSHIP OUR PASTORS, BUT GOD EXPECTS US TO BE THEIR FOLLOWERS. YOU DON'T HAVE MORE ANOINTING OR REVELATION THAN APOSTLE PAUL WHO DEMANDED THAT THE CHRISTIANS IN CORINTH BECOME HIS FOLLOWERS.......AS HE HIMSELF IS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST.

SO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN RESPECTING AND REVERING A MAN OF GOD AS LONG AS THAT MAN HAS NOT ASKED YOU TO DO SOMETHING CONTRARY TO THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD.

It's Sooo Unfortunate if my Summation hurt you...

May GOD give u Clear Understanding so u don't rush to comment outside HIM..

I never said you should not Respect GOD'S Servant....

GOD'S True Servants are to be Respected and Honored but cannot be To GOD'S Detriment..

GOD IS the owner of the Church

No man is indispensable in GOD'S Business..

GOD Is no Respecter of Person , Position..etc

The Moment u are going outside the Ways of the Owner of the Church, you are on your own ..

Being Called a Bishop, Pastor , Apostle is a Title.. The Lifestyle of the person being called is what Matters..

Is He Living and teaching According to the Bible?

If no.. he is a Scam..

JESUS Never said you Should follow your pastor...

Paul who is human like me and you said so based on the Assurance and Confidence that He Walked According to GOD'S Word!

Anything Called Church outside Seeking and Preaching Repentance as it's Primary focus is not of GOD...
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aidejay(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Righteousness89:
Sir The Structure is not the Church... The Fellowship u Have with GOD IS THE CHURCH...
so no need for structures. Right?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by golddeejay(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
lonelydora:

On a scale of 1 - 10, COZA members score above 7. Fact!

Fact? Based on?

See, never underestimate the power of mind twisting.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by golddeejay(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
elganzar:

May your father and brothers be wrongly accused of rape; may they be beheaded and burnt by a mob of protesters that don’t know the true story but act on the word of a person...May they meet the kind of women that will have sex and later claimed to be raped, may it lead to their end...May you be alive to bury them_ AMEN!!

So u know your pastor is/was having sex with Church member and see nothing wrong in that? You are simply worshipping that man.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Righteousness89:

Sir, I Pray For You that GOD gives u Understanding and Wisdom..

It's so clear you are in dare need of it..

GOD BLESS YOU

U replied out of confusion
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by oblaak(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I pray a member of your church rapes your daughter so that you can face the church and tell them that if they don't celebrate that person they won't be your friend!!!

What has the church turned to
Where’s your evidence that he raped someone?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by cuteboy2: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Over four women make the same accusation against the same man over many years. Can't you see a pattern of behaviour? And you are here declaring them as false?

James4bright:

This could just be a false rape allegation and you are here throwing shades on a man of God. Ride on bro.

It might just be your turn someday.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Aidejay:
so no need for structures. Right?
It's your Choice
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Timberly(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
The way this woman is supporting her husband, I just pray she will not be disappointed Sha. Hmmm�

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by cuteboy2: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
oblaak:

Where’s your evidence that he raped someone?

And where is your evidence that he didn't rape them?

"Pastor" Fatoyinbo himself quotes the scripture that "in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, a matter shall be established". Now we have over 4 witnesses of his pattern of raping and having random sex with members of his church. So the matter (his culpability) has been conclusively established beyond doubt.

Deuteronomy 19:15 KJV
One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by oblaak(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2019
cuteboy2:

And where is your evidence that he didn't rape them?

"Pastor" Fatoyinbo himself quotes the scripture that "in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, a matter shall be established". Now we have over 4 witnesses of his pattern of raping and having random sex with members of his church. So the matter (his culpability) has been conclusively established beyond doubt.

Deuteronomy 19:15 KJV
One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

So it’s safe to say if I present 3 witnesses to testify wrongly against you in the same pattern even without any atom of evidence and also dating back the accusations to 15 years ago, then it’s valid because 2 or more testifiers came forward?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunsets: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Standing with your husband doesn't include aiding him to commit crime and denying the victims. That is evil. Time shall tell.
thesicilian:
A good woman stands with her husband through thick and thin, and rebukes him only in private when he errs.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunsets: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
That's why all she cares about is the 'father of all COZA'. Anyways I smell dissents
femi4:
She's only protecting the family business
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by perforetti(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2019
General0847:

My life is better than yours and i know am doing better than you.

Hahaha ode. Keep dreaming. Incorrigible lowlife.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by General0847: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2019
perforetti:

Hahaha ode. Keep dreaming. Incorrigible lowlife.
Shut up you child fiddler.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by perforetti(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
General0847:

Shut up you child fiddler.
Soon they will rape you, your poverty stricken parents (if they are still alive or haven't died from suffering), and your miserable kids if you can have any street urchins like you. Buhari kee you dia with hard life. Be selling recharge card and be comparing yourself to people. See this frustrated Nigerian. I don't blame you, na your poor economy dey worry you. Useless loser ���
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by General0847: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
perforetti:

Soon they will rape you, your poverty stricken parents (if they are still alive or haven't died from suffering), and your miserable kids if you can have any street urchins like you. Buhari kee you dia with hard life. Be selling recharge card and be comparing yourself to people. See this frustrated Nigerian. I don't blame you, na your poor economy dey worry you. Useless loser ���

You are getting triggered because i know that you're a child fiddler? LoL!
Leave kids alone you spawn of the devil.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by perforetti(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2019
General0847:

You are getting triggered because i know that you're a child fiddler? LoL!
Leave kids alone you spawn of the devil.

It's easy to see what pastor krest has been teaching brainwashed lowlives like you. Oh abi he was doing you too? Sorry ohhh. Goan find something to do with your time or remain poor as always. Miserable degenerate Nigerian
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by General0847: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
perforetti:

It's easy to see what pastor krest has been teaching brainwashed lowlives like you. Oh abi he was doing you too? Sorry ohhh. Goan find something to do with your time or remain poor as always. Miserable degenerate Nigerian

1. Stop fiddling little kids.
2. I am richer than you and your father combined.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by perforetti(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
General0847:

1. Stop fiddling little kids.
2. I am richer than you and your father combined.
3. Remain poor
4. Get raped and receive krest for compensation
5. Remain poor
6. Keep giving your miserable krest teacher doggy style
7. Remain poor
8. You can never be better than the poorest slowpokes around you in your miserable ghetto and backward country
9. Remain poor
10. Remain poor and keep being brainwashed in your stupid congregation and country. May poverty kill you and your poor family quick so that the poor environment you live in can be rid of you cursed people
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by cuteboy2: 1:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Maybe you should ask Pastor Fatoyinbo that question. He is the one who made that statement. There is a video of him preaching to his congregation and saying that. He judged himself

oblaak:

So it’s safe to say if I present 3 witnesses to testify wrongly against you in the same pattern even without any atom of evidence and also dating back the accusations to 15 years ago, then it’s valid because 2 or more testifiers came forward?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by oblaak(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
cuteboy2:
Maybe you should ask Pastor Fatoyinbo that question. He is the one who made that statement. There is a video of him preaching to his congregation and saying that. He judged himself

Then same applies to you since you agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.