Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) (60645 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:09am On Jul 08, 2019
And while in the womb you couldn’t covert his color,jah’s great I swear!
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by James4bright(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2019
czarina:
They were so cute as kids. kiss kiss
What happened?
The Nigerian weather happened.
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by LadyJasper: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2019
6lam:

bro you're not serious..lmao
You found that comment funny? There is a problem then.
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Skye231:
Coke and Fanta grin
coke and sprite*
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2019
even kehinde has albino gene in him. its only recessive. If he impregnate another lady with history of albinism in their lineage, they might have albino child.

THIS TYPE OF OCCURENCE, ITS MITOSIS AND MEIOSIS THAT COMES TO PLAY
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by alabsmichael(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2019
I know him very well,he's my good friend.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2019
ecclize:
This should be first of it kind...
Never knew it possible

It's been happening all over the world....

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by ecclize: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Onyenna:

It's been happening all over the world....
Wow tenx for sharing bro

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
oluwasegun007:
The dark one go they thank God everyday... grin grin

Albinism is mostly a recessive gene in some people.. .that dark twin is obviously carrying that recessive gene for albinism and even though he marries a dark wife tomorrow, he may still produce a child with albinism
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Avedonn:
The mother might have cheated. Their dad need to carry out a DNA test to ascertain paternity.

I wonder why Nigerian women will never be faithful to their spouses.
Many are mad, few are roaming the rest are in your family with you as the leader
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
lovina2477:
Why don't you ask your mother first about you? Bad belle

Am I complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.