Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Am In Love With My Colleague - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Colleague (49036 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
U again?..what about ur 22yrs old girlfriend u've been dating for six months...now na ur colleague..dem use women swear 4 u?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
dont eat where you poo...simple

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by MYHUBBY: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
you both can resign to make the love a reality, after all love supersede everything

your company don't give room for romance and relationship but you're here asking what you should do? is Nairaland your company legal right avenue?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by diamond88: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
no matter what, i do not and cannot relate with a female colleague. NEVER!

no emotional attached, na just friend we go be thats all.
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
thunderbabs:

grin you sabi the guy wella be that ooo.. Woman wrapper grin
as in eh. see below

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by chukwuibuipob: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
wink cheesy grin sad * singing* k'oloko janbele ka luku lo se ti re Ke mi se temi.K'iwo se ti re.k'oloko janbele ka luku lo nse ti re.......
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Kenturkey048(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
rosy1992:
You don't just believe you are in love with someone because you both are close to each other. There is this natural tendency that you get infatuated with someone who is always close to you, it could be in your work or house, especially If that person is attractive.

Scrutinized yourself well, are you in love or lust? if it is love then follow your heart.
out of everything I read here ,,na only don make sense....this OP didn't make us seen viable reasons why he thinks his in love with her...I guess na obsession dey do am...
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ikem11:

Lol the guy tire me for women matter... Everything about him na woman
as in eh.
see below topics wey he create

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by chukwuibuipob: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shalommy:
cheesy
calabash/mould pot @ur back nah unbreakable. Food tor d Elders
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Tywright: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
U quit and let her continue if u truly love her

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by chukwuibuipob: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shalommy:
cheesy
lipsrsealed
Shalommy:
cheesy
Lefulefu check out this shalommy out.Nah suicide missile. *I dey go Calabar tomorrow*
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Haywhylee(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
the bitter truth is that you should ask her out, for you don't know she may later turns to blessing for your life like ever before, so brother kindly proceed, moreover all you need is to practice your love in an ethical way, so as to conform yourself the way you respond to the actions of your co-workers, coz they will surely act when the race begins
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cioccolata:
Don't shit where you eat.

Relationship na poo matter? Issokay oooo
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by issylarry(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
The last thing I will ever advice you to do is date someone in your work place or even in the same compound you live in. There are situations were it might turn out good but it's very rare. If you try it, one of you will end up loosing that job and you know for sure you carry the bigger risk of loosing the job because you might be very shocked to find out she is not willing to loose her job and will rather throw accusations on you so you can go instead.
So my advice is that if you feel you want to marry the girl then you should better start looking for another job somewhere and when you do get it you can make your intentions known to her. If you can't do it this way I will advise you search somewhere else for a girl to date before you find yourself jobless all because you did not see where to fall in love aside inside the organization you work for. Come to think of it, were you employed to come and find a woman in the organization? No job for naija my brother so you that have job better pluck off that eye that wants to make you jobless before it over powers your thinking.
No mind op..he just wan yanch d lady and dt one na mumu sef...her green light no b here..lolz..
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
:-XLefulefu check out this shalommy out.Nah suicide missile. *I dey go Calabar tomorrow*
yea pic is hot cheesy..ukwu on point wink but no be im real pix.na from eskimi site im collect d pix .go to eskimi.com then search for username buhkolarbabe and u go see d owner
http://www.eskimi.com/buhkolarbabe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by greenguy: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
U again?..what about ur 22yrs old girlfriend u've been dating for six months...now na ur colleague..dem use women swear 4 u?

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by JOHNPAUL53(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
You are so funny
donbachi:

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Jennifer89(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
if your intention is to get married to her then fine talk to her about your feelings but if na to chop you wan chop my brother let her be
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by franchasng: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Majority of guys of today don't have sense. Immediately I saw the topic I knew it must be one mumu guy!

Focus on your job, grow your career, forget her, find ways to secure your future, Nigerian jobs have no security.

Leave ladies for now and secure your future financially, we are now in the financial times where money decides your future and your degree of happiness, leave girls in your workplace alone and focus on becoming someone greater than that your current job.

Time will come when you will sit back and laugh at how you used to droll over every fine girl because a time will come when you will have so many ladies as option, your challenge will now become which lady to settle with or how to manage the numerous fine chicks in your hand, that's if and only if you hustle dedicatedly and make the money.

So leave the girl alone, she is not the finest woman on earth, we have so many millions of fine, classy, well behaved, cultured, sexy ladies all over the place, they will be difficult for you to get if you are a nodowell financially as a guy, don't blame ladies, blame the situation in the whole world now.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by crackhouse(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shey u no go warn your prick now?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by franchasng: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jennifer89:
if your intention is to get married to her then fine talk to her about your feelings but if na to chop you wan chop my brother let her be
Why must he marry his colleague; why spoil their career opportunities because of his useless lust

Are u aware that if he ends up marrying her, one of them must resign from the work and look for another job, are jobs easy to find in Nigeria today for him to waste the opportunity he has just because of stupid lust when there are plenty better, finer ladies outside his workplace

I have warned my employees, if I dare catch any of you dating, I sack you! If I even suspect it, you guys will be under surveillance and once caught you go!

Men must learn to control their dick and their sexual urges around their workplaces and business environment, don't joke with what put food on your table in this time and age.

I remember when I was working, like 3 female colleagues then liked me, one kept giving green light and it keep pissing me off; do they think I came here to find love or romance If I want sex or romance it is sweeter outside my workplace.

To the extent one sent a senior elder female colleague to ask me if I don't fancy her, immediately the lady raised the topic I stood up and walked away whether u are finer than mami iwota or whatever, I don't want to know so long as you are working in the same place with me, I came to work not to romance, and this should be the principle of every ambitious, focused young man angry

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Unizedomo: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hun

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by XchUskY4u(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin grin UNO GET CHILL OOOO cheesy cheesy i laff in spanish
donbachi:

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by macklef(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Work place relationship is the best, employers don't know it. You'll work 10x times harder to impress your babe, you get exhausted and stress out you'll quickly do some quickie in the restroom and baaam... you're OK Las Las.

There's a reason why they said "Men only reason well after the released and a woman feels happier after orgasm"

Employers should use their heads
My guy, only me understands you better.
Since she left. I have 6 months work still unposted.
Work tire me. But when she was here. I dey do next week work join
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by stamapro(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by stamapro(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
rosy1992:
You don't just believe you are in love with someone because you both are close to each other. There is this natural tendency that you get infatuated with someone who is always close to you, it could be in your work or house, especially If that person is attractive.

Scrutinized yourself well, are you in love or lust? if it is love then follow your heart.

This the advice for him.
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by chukwuibuipob: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin wink cheesy wink grin shocked
lefulefu:
yea pic is hot cheesy..ukwu on point wink but no be im real pix.na from eskimi site im collect d pix .go to eskimi.com then search for username buhkolarbabe and u go see d owner
http://www.eskimi.com/buhkolarbabe
shocked[.Fowl yansh don open
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin wink cheesy wink grin shocked shocked[.Fowl yansh don open
na normal levels here grin.most of d female monikers with hot dp are actually catfishes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Omotaday(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:
I don laff tire

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Omotaday(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nacoss25:
thank brother for ur advice. i was even thinking the same thing
Don’t follow his advice. Don’t ever resign when you are not sure the lady is interested in you.
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by 2mch(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Na wa o. For how you people just fall in love anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by freemi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cioccolata:
Don't shit where you eat.
lols

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.