Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill (1219 Views)

Car Not More Than 1 Million / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Car Not Starting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by Compliant(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Greetings all

Few days ago I discovered my Nissan exterra stall while trying to climb hill and I was thinking it has to do with the slow of the vehicle because was actually having issue with the slow, was advised to change the mass air flow sensor (including the part where L-key is being use)

after changing that, I still observed that something was wrong and was told it has to do with the gearbox brainbox, I change that, only to discovered car can only select 1 gear now.

Don't know what to do

Pls will need advise

Thanks

Cc Gazzuzz
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by bluebay(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Firstly, change mechanic
Secondly, do the suv accelerate very well?
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re-install the original "gearbox brainbox" (transmission control module) and search for oluwaseunla here.
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by Compliant(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Costee:
Re-install the original "gearbox brainbox" (transmission control module) and search for oluwaseunla here.

Thanks a lot. I am at the mech shop now and have told him to reinstall the old gearbox brainbox

Still waiting for Oga Gazzuzz and oluwaseunla
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by oluwaseunla(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Compliant:

Thanks a lot. I am at the mech shop now and have told him to reinstall the old gearbox brainbox

Still waiting for Oga Gazz uzz and oluwaseunla

I think we just spoke on phone right?
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by Compliant(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2019
oluwaseunla:

I think we just spoke on phone right?

Yes thanks a lot , I really appreciate and will keep you posted Sir
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by orahfrancis(m): 5:13am On Jul 09, 2019
I had similar issues with my Peugeot 307 last month i don't want to go to details here. Please go straight to the exhaust system may be the catalyst has expired and blocked the system. U will thank me later
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by AutoTechDoyz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
I wonder why most car owners still patronise technicians with no auto diagnostic tool in 2019 angry angry.
Oga, retrieve the DTC first or you'll be wasting money on parts. I would do it for free but I'm snowed under at the moment.
Re: Issue With Car Not Being Able To Climb Hill by AutoTechDoyz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
orahfrancis:
I had similar issues with my Peugeot 307 last month i don't want to go to details here. Please go straight to the exhaust system may be the catalyst has expired and blocked the system. U will thank me later
Car troubles aren't 1+1.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently!!! Toyota Rav4 2010, Keyless Start #2.7m / See Turkey's First Indigenous Electric Cars Unveiled By President Erdogan / This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.