Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano (45290 Views)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by francisduru: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Oga dey vex
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Triangles1:
The write up is misleading and it need to be corrected.
The dude went there not to steal but to f*ck, if you know you know.

This is what you get when you keep on hiding your children away from sx, instead of you to teach them sx education, they continue covering their head to toes thinking that would keep them safe.

You can't teach nature.

Sense will not kee you!
Haaaaaa! Bring back our hijab.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by olaitan9291(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2019
ojuu4u:
So many negative missions behind wearing hijab, infact the disadvantages outweigh advantage, not even in our environment that highly polluted with so many evil thought. Females can dress decently without wearing hijab

Unfortunately we do foreign customs, education, religions and cultures more than the importers

This is what their Lord asked them to wear, so they can not change their dressing, this is because it is law and they have to adhere to it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by fringz11(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Do you mean the formed Ambode
Or the present Sanwo

Pascopele:
So today at just around A little bit past 11am, i boarded a Bus at Iyana oworo to Mowe/Ibafo.... the bus i was in i think breached the traffic law at toll Gate( Just under the Ketu/ikosi road birdge) and before we know it, a guy in Mufti jumped in and started dragging steering with driver, "as the driver don quickly sense what was going on. the driver didnt let go off the steering, the dragging continue with the NPF mufti guy till we get past toll gate, just after ( Julius berger station),, police men started coming after us from behind when the driver finally stopped the bus, they over took the bus from the driver, then all of a sudden they started slapping we passengers to come down from the bus "" the kind slaps wey i get today no get part 2".. Now my Jaw is seriously hurting.. we were slapped continuously as we were getting down.. as corporate as i dress and look, they tore my shirt while dragging me down from the bus, with hot slaps landing on my face as they pull me out of the bus,, And not like i was dragging with them oo??,. they let the women go and we men was bundle into a black-maria,.. without even knowing my offence, i have been slapped like 10times..i was bundle into a black maria without knowing my offence... it was while inside the black maria i saw it was tanker drivers or bus (Danfo) drivers they were after,...Anyone around Toll Gate around past 11am would have seen the scene. and how drivers with their motor Boy were bundle out of their truck...

to cut the long story short,we got to the Task force office at Ikeja..We were interrogated,, they heard me story and of another young boy of around 17-18, they made us leave for free, when they already put the rest inside cell i think.

well they wasted our time, we were sited on the floor for about 30minutes,...Just while outside their gate trying to figure out how my next move would be outta ikeja, One of the Task force officer that landed Multiple slaps on my face now came outside apologizing and begging me that i shouldn't be annoyed...Blah Blah Blah.. I wish i had a gun today, i would have shot that guy begging me outside with the kind of Rage that was inside me while he was begging me... I just had to calm myself and worry about my torn shirt.

I have always hard and read how bad and how worse our Nigerian Police is... today i experienced it. and like they say, experience is the best teacher.. I will never say anything good about the NPF till the day i die.. and Governor Ambode sef don loose a voter too, if he has any 2nd term agenda... He lost a vote already.. and i curse that day i was in the sun casting my vote for him to be a Governor.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Lovelyn451(f): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Are u sure he went to steal or to meet a girl and had to wear hijab cos of ba shiga...
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by govomotors: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
He was on an undercover investigation to know what happen inside the female hostel.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by deavicky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
We worn them about this thing they no hear. Very soon they go ware am come chuck their wives and daughter under their nose they no go know.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by chinonso47: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
where is MURIC and that useless hijab loving Afonja prof? he won't show up now..
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by jeanexx7(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
That's the nonsense, they're introducing in Nigeria, while an Islamic Nations are forbids it. Tunisia, has just Ban the wearing of that nonsense, in the public places. Wear them at home and have your husband divorce you. El-Rufai, should stop complaining about the rate of divorce in the North; why won't it happen, when a man returns home to meet his beautiful wife and family, only for her to be wearing hijab at home and sneak into another man's house at night.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
That's one of the reasons they love wearing hijabs.....to do evil things
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
chinonso47:
where is MURIC and that useless hijab loving Afonja prof? he won't show up now..
don't mind those devilish people
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by tiyejoor: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Otunba Lamba grin grin grin
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by mrstevenwa: 3:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Do him like this

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Kirchhoff01(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2019
NLbabygirl:
grin grin grin

He's looking so cute...
But what kind of girl wears that size of bra? undecided
It's probably for his primary 6 sister cus it's so small.
wishing you a happy birthday beautiful lady
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by NLbabygirl(f): 12:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

wishing you a happy birthday beautiful lady
Awwn
Thanks so much my dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Alejobs: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.