Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) (19800 Views)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by lexy2014: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2019
leofab:
Straight into ppolitics

New minister or minister of state 4 petroleum
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Meti99(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2019
But why are HausaFulani always in charge of NNPC
OUR Oyel money!!!

The man taking over from him is also of his ancestry

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by mimilogistics: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2019
All the best Sir
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by illiteratepmb: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2019
The North doesn't have a drop of crude oil but they control the NNPC. Do you think the south would have occupied that exalted position if it were the North that was blessed with crude oil? Thunder fire Fredrick Luggard wherever he may be.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by adebayo3449(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2019
leofab:
Straight into ppolitics
Abi
Since he now has a lot of money to campaign
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2019
The retirement package go fat like malu..

Naiaj my country.
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Arysexy:
NNPC: Northern Nigerian petroleum corporation

the thing tire me

the whole place is comlete abokeey zone

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Bunch of thieves!!!!!

They have massively raped Nigeria from the Anus!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by emkz: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2019
illiteratepmb:
The North doesn't have a drop of crude oil but they control the NNPC. Do you think the south would have occupied that exalted position if it were the North that was blessed with crude oil? Thunder fire Fredrick Luggard wherever he may be.

No, even the Bible says that "Faith without work is empty and work without faith is useless", and "For he that has, to him shall be given; and he that has not, from him shall be taken even that which he has.”

We have the oil in the South, but we don't want to synergize our brains. The Northerners have no oil but they synergize their brains. That is the trick to dominate the environment. Have you ever seen an unemployed northerner?

Until we stop fighting ourselves down south and unite in one voice, our brothers would continue to lead us. Let us help our people in these government organizations. Be they Customs, Air Force, Army, FIRS, Ministries, et al.

We don't need resources to be a world-class country, we need brains. If its a lie, what does Japan, China and South Korea have? Brains.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by mamajj17(f): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Abeymills:
Go and enjoy ur loots

I tell you, his 10th Generation will never go begging! Selfish set of People lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Arysexy:

If you know the breakdown of the ethnic composition in NNPC.You won't type this ignorant thrash here
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Arysexy(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
danjumakolo:

If you know the breakdown of the ethnic composition in NNPC.You won't type this ignorant thrash here

Bring d data and shoot Ur self on d foot
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Arysexy:

Bring d data and shoot Ur self on d foot

U just made me smile this morning.Thanks .
But I taught you have the data to arrive at such conclusion.Abi
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Shimran(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Arysexy:
boy, it Northern Nigeria Publishing company
NNPC

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by eclecticbaron: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
illiteratepmb:

The good thing about nepotism just like any other thing is that it won't last forever. One day all these sort of things happening in Nigeria will be history. They should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by FarahAideed: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2019
But Buhari is still allowed to ruin run our country at 85
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Vabasi(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2019
After enough.
Bubu playing us leg over.
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by k4kenny(f): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Maikanti will get retirement and other privileges from NNPC for life.

How long was he in NNPC?

30 years.
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by icon02(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Maikanti will get retirement and other privileges from NNPC for life.

How long was he in NNPC?
he has worked all his life at Nnpc too.
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by okeniti: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wonderful stuff. May we be fortunate to find work in correct places and then leave also with favourable retirement package.

rusher14:

Over 20 years.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by MzObidi: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
danjumakolo:

Ok you that know the breakdown, why don't you write it here? I work there and its filled up with Northerners. The truth is i wont even care if they actually were competent
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by MzObidi: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

New minister or minister of state 4 petroleum

God forbid bad thing. The guy was terrible at his job. Thank God Buhari didn't approve the 2 year extension he was requesting for
Re: NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
MzObidi:

Ok you that know the breakdown, why don't you write it here? I work there and its filled up with Northerners. The truth is i wont even care if they actually were competent

Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode / Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.