Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair (30183 Views)

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by gistvicreports: 3:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Ex-BBNaija house mate, Ifu Ennada reacts to Isilomo And Avala Eviction From Big Brother Naija 2019. Gistvic Reports.

Ifu Ennada was surprised after predicting no one would get evicted from the house.

Ifu Ennada said its unfair and sad getting evicted from Big Brother just one week after the commencement after working so hard to get in.

She said:
"That is how big brother just evicted Isilomo and Avala. If i was in their shoes i will probably be crying. After working so hard to get into the biggest show in the continent and you get evicted one week later, That's so sad and unfair"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/its-so-sad-and-unfair-ex-bbnaijas-ifu.html

1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by youghs: 3:24am On Jul 08, 2019
What is unfair na u pay for food

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Mrop(m): 4:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Lol.... See dem

See Tacha Also Dancing half Nak£d at bbn house party on saturday showing off and shaking her nipple publicly, Watch 18+ Video => HERE

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by nicolartsdesign: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2019
this one sef wan get attention

22 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Onyi22(f): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2019
AND
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Iamicekid(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2019
To me that’s a wrong business move, people wey u suppose make money on top them before evicting them, by asking fans to vote, with that some couple of millions don enter better than u gaining nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by TANID(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
this one sef wan get attention
Exactly My Mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by EXLOVER(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2019
What's she feeling like now? An emeritus

30 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by PrinceKevin01: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

That is a reality show for you. Who told you you will live in the house forever

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by oderinde151(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Isilomo, Avala, Ebuka, Buhari, Apc Gbogbo yin ti yawerey undecided

12 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by materialproject: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2019
As if u are the organizer
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Akowemoon(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Biggest show in the continent she said??.. Lolz some people brain na Akamu for this country

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Ritaokafor(f): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2019
What ever
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2019
It's a game. There will be loosers, there will be a winner. God is still in the business of turning things around. Just fix your eyes on him. Don't allow your circumstances leave you disabled. Read my signature Good morning & Happy new week
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Perpetual97(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2019
gistvicreports:

Ex-BBNaija house mate, Ifu Ennada reacts to Isilomo And Avala Eviction From Big Brother Naija 2019. Gistvic Reports.

Ifu Ennada was surprised after predicting no one would get evicted from the house.

Ifu Ennada said its unfair and sad getting evicted from Big Brother just one week after the commencement after working so hard to get in.

She said:hmmmmmmmmmmmm , okay ooo

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/its-so-sad-and-unfair-ex-bbnaijas-ifu.html
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Angelfrost(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Who is this again?... No jokes. Seriously, who is this?
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Toscarel: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Who cares?

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Carlyboi(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2019
That Warri proverbs some of them funny die
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
What eaxctly does she mean by "after working so hard to get into the house"? I didn't know getting into the big brother show requires strength or mental effort?
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by onlyboyson(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Ifuu abeg go sleep na u get house
osilomo pay for food abi she pay lent
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Abdul9025(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2019
So bbnaija is the biggest show in the continent.. smh
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Olibboy: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Iamicekid:
To me that’s a wrong business move, people wey u suppose make money on top them before evicting them, by asking fans to vote, with that some couple of millions don enter better than u gaining nothing
Do yhu know what bet9ja is making everyday
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by Auxtin85(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Which kind yeye notice me be this
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by obojememe: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2019
alumni maybe
EXLOVER:
What's she feeling like now? An emeritus
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by daddytime(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Oya go put them for Ifu Enada house then.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by hush15: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2019
gistvicreports:

She said:

Watch Video:

Sentiments... big brother was fair enough. Nobody got direct eviction. They all had equal fighting chance. Some were just not concentrated at all.... how difficult is it to roll a marble with one finger... na their type no fit lift a spoon of water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair by lmm4real: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Big Brother is cutting cost Seriously if u know u know grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) / Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos Of Herself & Daughter / Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.