Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations (29366 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by joseph6071: 3:32am On Jul 08, 2019
See what Daddy Freeze wrote in reaction to the news of church elders investigating the allegations of rape that Busola Dakolo had on COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo

"This is in line with the scriptures:
-
It’s always up to the aggrieved party however, to decide whether to pursue the matter the Christian way, or via the manner of the unchurched."
-
"For those going to come for me on this, I’ll use pastor Adeboye’s words; argue with the Bible, or with those who wrote it!"
-
"Being a practicing Christian is NOT an easy task, a motivational speaker behind a pulpit can never teach true Christianity to you, always have this at the back of your mind. ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/daddy-freeze-reacts-as-church-elders.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 08, 2019
sad Jihad
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by weyreypey: 4:31am On Jul 08, 2019
cheesy finally he's quoting Daddy Adeboye

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Mrop(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2019
He always react
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Let's keep it out of court as advised by apostle paul.but if the elders and private detectives find out he is guilty, court straight

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by weyreypey: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Let's keep it out of court as advised by apostle paul.but if the elders and private detectives find out he is guilty, court straight
If he's not guilty... The Dakolos should be charged to court and jailed for long time

31 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by nicolartsdesign: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2019
so people still dey on top this matter
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by donaldking10: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2019
all the aunty that abused me when i was small, am just jejely waiting 4 dem 2 become celeberites or first lady den i'll finally open their nyash just like the Dakolos.
i wan shine too like shameless Timi.
aunty chinyere and aunty chioma i just de observe una two.

28 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by olassybaba: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
K
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by SultanOfAbia: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
The Christian Association of Native Doctors are strongly behind you in this matter but we need to consulted Ezemuo in order for the REAL truth to be exposed..

Stay tuned..

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by tstx(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Now..

WE WAIT
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Lizilicious(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2019
I thought Daddy freeze freezed over this matter...

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Ololanla: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2019
D
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Yes, let's keep it out of court...and that means that all them pastors that sleep and fornicate around should resign and leave their jobs so that the name of God be not profaned in the mouths of unbeleivers.

Because, even of we absolve Fatoyinbo of the crime of rape, we are left with the sin of fornication....and that's a sin, like other sins in the eyes of God

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by passyhansome(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
rubbish
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Said nothing. freeze is just like the typical Nigerian activist. gets power drunk and will take crumbs from those he yabbed . he is now friend with suleman
M
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by MobilityExpress: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2019
M
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by TriggahMan(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2019
This guy no go freeze him mumu act
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by eleko1: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2019
undecided sad undecided sad freezer shud go and sidon.Allow the Church Elder to do needful
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by osejie17(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2019
I pray the holy Spirit guides them through out the investigation

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2019
!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
So can quote Pastor Adeboye to buttress your own position!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by tomalvickie4335: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
...And there are too many motivational speakers masquerading as shepherds and bishops.

This is not the Christianity handed down by the apostles.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by ACE1010: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:
cheesy finally he's quoting Daddy Adeboye

My brother, you see life!! This is a man he always criticize on social media

White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot / Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell / "I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance