Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations (29370 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by deebrain(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Godoverevery: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2019
For me ......D's man only took advantage of her innocent naivety...I believe he actually had sex with her but not rape....
the rape narrative is a big No for me......she was young and fell for his good looks .....but he took an advantage of this which was bad.
70% of young girls after secondary school fall victim of this.....they get attracted to much older guys who finger there brain and play fast one on them eventually.
most girls where disvirgin D's way......it not a new thing at all

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by lomprico(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:
cheesy finally he's quoting Daddy Adeboye

You dey mind d two faced idiot?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Adakintroy2: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2019
I don't support dokolo on this quest. Because I don't trust their motives.

If she says coming out to speak his for healing, i doubt. T

This mondern way of "coming out" is a far twist from the original ideal behind it.

Catholics have been using confession even before psychologist invented group therapy.

"Coming out" in the real sense in having the confidence to tell your ideal to a second person. Ie, pastor, friend, mother, father, husband or scial family. Either way you have succeeded in letting it out. The killing itself is keeping things bottle up inside.

Anyone who tells you that by telling the whole world, her ordeal she has healed herself, has a proud untrue, alternative motives. Something like vengeance mission.

This is why I never believe the dakolos. She is out for blood. Shes not happy with her life. There are success in life that happens that wI'll simply make you simply forget pains of the past. She in my view is still attach to that man.

She needs to speak to a real therapist or a honest man of God. If she gets this wrong, she might ruin her whole self further. If I were timi, I would have advice my beautiful wife to forcus on the future. She has so much to be thankful for. Lovely boys, good husband. Forgive and move on. Not everyone we forgive deserve it. But to go to the past and digg things up....

Like lots wife you can simply become transfix( turn into a pillar of salt.) Timi should have rebuked that woman and kept them moving forward. Going back there is nothing is guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by kernel01: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
The Christian Association of Native Doctors are strongly behind you in this matter but we need to consulted Ezemuo in order for the REAL truth to be exposed..

Stay tuned..

Onyedika Oleka, what's your picture doing on this poster?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by plaetton: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2019
joseph6071:
See what Daddy Freeze wrote in reaction to the news of church elders investigating the allegations of rape that Busola Dakolo had on COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo

"This is in line with the scriptures:
-
It’s always up to the aggrieved party however, to decide whether to pursue the matter the Christian way, or via the manner of the unchurched."
-
"For those going to come for me on this, I’ll use pastor Adeboye’s words; argue with the Bible, or with those who wrote it!"
-
"Being a practicing Christian is NOT an easy task, a motivational speaker behind a pulpit can never teach true Christianity to you, always have this at the back of your mind. ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/daddy-freeze-reacts-as-church-elders.html

Anyone who thinks that the supposed church elders ( with whom he shares the loot and the power) at COZA will objectively investigate and possible come down with a negative indictment against the creep are deluding themselves.

What better way to cover up this mess than his own church Elders to exonerate him and humiliate his accuser ?
The church has been playing this game for 2000yrs.
Now, I'm not saying that they should not investigate. But given the history of the church, it would be too much to expect them to expose their own sexual predator pastor, and by extension , their church to public shame and odium .
Too much is at stake. The entire gravy train is at stake.

And this is the problem with the church , and the abrahamic religions in general. They cannot ever look truth in the face and embrace it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by stanliwise(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2019
donaldking10:
all the aunty that abused me when i was small, am just jejely waiting 4 dem 2 become celeberites or first lady den i'll finally open their nyash just like the Dakolos.
i wan shine too like shameless Timi.
aunty chinyere and aunty chioma i just de observe una two.
As you old reach. Sense you no get. shoir
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by somehow: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2019
donaldking10:
all the aunty that abused me when i was small, am just jejely waiting 4 dem 2 become celeberites or first lady den i'll finally open their nyash just like the Dakolos.
i wan shine too like shameless Timi.
aunty chinyere and aunty chioma i just de observe una two.

So Timi is now shameless for defending his wife?

Na your wife and friends I pity.

All to worship a mere mortal.

I bet if it was a politician that got accused (especially the one you hate) you would have asked that his lineage be wiped out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Kingosytex(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Ogunnnowos:
Pastors should never be exempted from justice,if he is guilty as accused,he should face the law squarely to serve as a deterrence to others,Dont turn Nigeria to a lawlessness country in the name of religion

what if he isn't guilty?

what should be the fate of the accusers?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by somehow: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingosytex:

what if he isn't guilty?

what should be the fate of the accusers?

The elders will decide or he can also go the court route.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Myself2(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

grin grin grin grin
Aha you noticed it too,,,,,,
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Am shocked he is reacting now!!! Even made reference to Pastor ADEBOYE!! I PITY THOSE THAT JOIN HIM OR OTHERS TO CRITICIZE MEN OF GOD, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!!!

I LEARNT HE IS NOW A SECRET FRIEND OF APOSTLE SULEIMAN. KUDOS TO APOSTLE....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by princfred(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
The Freeze position is exactly my humble position on the matter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by kernniejay(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
I think the church prayer of healing for FRZ is gradually working. Don't be surprised, very soon fridge abi freeze will come to Baba Adeboye with tears to apologize for all his childishness and rudeness to the Pastor and other genuine pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Ajibade123(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
This guy is so confused we don't even know which side he his

anyway see why deep knowledge is so important even in business
https://explicitsuccess.com/importance-of-business-knowledge/
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Jaqenhghar: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:
If your Daddy Adeboye says something right he will be acknowledged. We wont say because it's Adeboye so it automatically makes it wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
I have know daddy freeze to be a coward. He always attack those who he knows wont come for his head that is why he has consciously avoided politics and islamic matters.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations by edgecution(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

If he's not guilty... The Dakolos should be charged to court and jailed for long time

How? He's still guilty of statutory rape. She was a minor when they had sex even it was not rape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley / White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot / Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.