Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF (10570 Views)

FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by Raydommy(m): 4:32am On Jul 08, 2019
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Mustapha, has described his reappointment as a humbling experience and a call for rededication.

The SGF, who spoke to newsmen on Sunday at the Yola International Airport on his way back to Abuja after a weekend visit to Adamawa State, said he found his reappointment to be both thrilling and challenging.

“I’m overwhelmed by the level of confidence in me by the president and the entire nation to handle the affairs of state from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. In the last couple of days, I have been weighed down by the enormity of the responsibility of my office and the trust placed on me,” he said.

Mustapha added that he feels he must take his responsibilities seriously because they impact greatly on the destinies of the many people that make up Nigeria.

“Generally, I am thrilled , I am excited because of the responsibilities, but I am also conscious of the fact that this is a trust and I must not take it lightly,” he said.

The SGF added that he felt he owed it to God and man to do his work diligently. “I must do everything to honour God and to justify the trust in me by Mr President,” he said.

Responding to a question on the level of unemployment in the country, Mustapha said no Nigerian leader had ever pledged to take a hundred million people out of poverty as President Muhammadu Buhari has promised.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/boss-mustapha-breaks-silence-reappointed-sgf/

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by Lisaint(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by BruncleZuma: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by alizma: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Ride on
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by tomalvickie4335: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by sparog(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Na you Sabi mbok

Una just dey chop the money alone

Las las, una go follow die alone

sad grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by edeXede: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
embarassed

Hian. Your appointment is tenable. You are from the north anyway
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by PrinceKevin01: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2019
The truth be told I see nothing coming out of these set of recycled Leaders. My humble opinion tho!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by September13: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Yen yen yen

As if you didn't know or was expecting before
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by AroOkigbo(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2019
We're forced to say congratulations on your appointment.
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by AngelicBeing: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by DennisEche(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Raydommy:
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Mustapha, has described his reappointment as a humbling experience and a call for rededication.

The SGF, who spoke to newsmen on Sunday at the Yola International Airport on his way back to Abuja after a weekend visit to Adamawa State, said he found his reappointment to be both thrilling and challenging.

“I’m overwhelmed by the level of confidence in me by the president and the entire nation to handle the affairs of state from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. In the last couple of days, I have been weighed down by the enormity of the responsibility of my office and the trust placed on me,” he said.

Mustapha added that he feels he must take his responsibilities seriously because they impact greatly on the destinies of the many people that make up Nigeria.

“Generally, I am thrilled , I am excited because of the responsibilities, but I am also conscious of the fact that this is a trust and I must not take it lightly,” he said.

The SGF added that he felt he owed it to God and man to do his work diligently. “I must do everything to honour God and to justify the trust in me by Mr President,” he said.

Responding to a question on the level of unemployment in the country, Mustapha said no Nigerian leader had ever pledged to take a hundred million people out of poverty as President Muhammadu Buhari has promised.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/boss-mustapha-breaks-silence-reappointed-sgf/
promise kee you dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by lilfreezy: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2019
"WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY"
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by rusher14: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Why this pains some Nigerians is something that tells you about the primitive mind of some.
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by vedaxcool(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats, work hard for the progress of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2019
The cabal is back grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by sapientia(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2019
President Boss Mustapha

For those who do not know,

This is one of the Presidents of Nigeria.

He just reappointed himself.
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by tayo4ng(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Govt of the north

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by kaystick86(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Everybody is just breaking silence
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by frikpus: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2019
So happy for you sir. I wish u a successful tenure. You gave NIWA a new face when you're the Managing Director. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
tayo4ng:
Govt of the north
but when obasanjo appointed ufot ekaate as SSG four 8 years and Jonathan Appionted senator Pius anyim as SSG ...it was not government of the south

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by paix(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
[b][/b]
Raydommy:

Responding to a question on the level of unemployment in the country, Mustapha said no Nigerian leader had ever pledged to take a hundred million people out of poverty as President Muhammadu Buhari has promised.[b]

APC and their promises as usual. We want action and not promises. After blaming the PDP for 4 years, their next level is going to be harvest of promises. God help this country.
Re: Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF by slimfit1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Clueless as his boss.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Ballot, Not Courts, Should Determine Election Winners / Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors / Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.