Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga (35136 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by blackpanda: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
which problem? Are you part of those who envy the pastor?

why will i envy a rapist God forbid

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lonelydora: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
gistvicreports:

Well it seems the popular saying "No one can stop the work of God" is very true as COZA members were seen dancing and filled with joyful uproar amidst Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Saga. Gistvic Reports.

The members seems unbothered as some were seen dancing zanku and legwork.

We could recall, Fatoyinbo was accused of rape by Mrs. Busola Dakolo, wife of inspirational musician, Timi Dakolo; and another lady within the space of a week and however denied the allegations and taken a leave of absence.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/coza-members-unbothered-as-they-dance.html

Yes so. The church must move on

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Macgyver1: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
COZA Sheeples

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lonelydora: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good. Timi can't use is griviances against fatoyinbo to fight d church. Timi wife look like a loose women i can bet everything i ve if fatoyinbo invite her to an hotel she we rush to meet him with d speed of light. The only reason she decided to open up so that timi will think she is faithful. cry

The earlier she tells Timi whatever she's hiding, the better for both of them

4 Likes

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by yeyeosoronga: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
Shame on you busola and whatever your name is

Shame on BIODUN Fatoyinbo and his family. He has brought shame and disrepute continually to the name of Christ.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by hohafrank(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
birds of the same feathers.Carry on. God will expose you as your pastor.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by 12345baba(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dem go dance nah the church be like nightclub

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by HeyCorleone(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
she had sex willingly and wasnt raped.

So we're supposed to give the pastor a pass?

She was 17 then so it doesn't count.

So if a 14 year old offers herself to you, you'd willingly indulge?

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Ogaga87(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oblongata:
In Nigeria, pastor's are demigods

And members are zombies. . .

I am not judging any 1 o

I am just saying we should serve Jesus, and leave every other living thing for God to judge

To meddle into the affairs of the Almighty God is the greatest mistake any human can make..

Demigods or not, God has made them so..

When God arrested Saul who later became Paul, he told him at that point that the people he is persecuting are same as himself..

When God appointed Moses, Maria who was is sister complained of Moses as a demigod and leprosy was her punishment..

My advice for you is to keep the shut up when you come across matters that concerns the Almighty..

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Kingosytex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Martinez39:
The members haven't seen any evidence against their pastor. However, they should probe their religious beliefs and look for the evidence that supports their faith.

WORD!!
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by koyyess: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Even if coza himself kills someone on stage in front of every one, his followers will still dance over the lifeless body.

If they can do it for their murderous, corrupt leaders, they can do it for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lonelydora: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
lomprico:
Eyaa smiley

Men dry wear cap attend service for dia?

Before you go with this mentality, let me correct you.

Every 1st Sunday of the month, like in other churches too, is our Thanksgiving service called "Praise and Love" service. We use it to thank God for the new month and also thank him for all the blessings of the previous month.

We wear traditional attires on such day. If your outfit requires a cap, and you wear it.

I sometimes tie wrapper on such days. It doesn't make God not to bless you

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Kingosytex(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
which other conclusion do you need? Someone moved from his past and built a megachurch while someone from the past came from nowhere to destroy him but her plan did not work.

You have said it all
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lonelydora: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
xamilola:

kikikiki, you people will not leave us alone abi, what more do u want?

Don't mind them. They will get tired soon
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Benekruku(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
jesmond3945:
jesmond3945:
jesmond3945:
jesmond3945:
[s]
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lomprico(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
lonelydora:

Before you go with this mentality, let me correct you.

Every 1st Sunday of the month, like in other churches too, is our Thanksgiving service called "Praise and Love" service. We use it to thank God for the new month and also thank him for all the blessings of the previous month.

We wear traditional attires on such day. If your outfit requires a cap, and you wear it.

I sometimes tie wrapper on such days. It doesn't make God not to bless you

Why una girls no dey dangle bobbie come na? It's also traditional.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lonelydora: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
lomprico:

Why una girls no dey dangle bobbie come na? It's also traditional.

That's show we are spiritual.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lomprico(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
lonelydora:

That's show we are spiritual.

Ispiri!!
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by akintola213: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please i need a female roommate ar lokogoma abuja,please. Call 08105414660
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Myself2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oblongata:
In Nigeria, pastor's are demigods

And members are zombies. . .

I am not judging any 1 o

I am just saying we should serve Jesus, and leave every other living thing for God to judge

Members are mostly Zombies
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Graduateacher(f): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is unfortunate, it seems they've been brainwashed. They don't even respect God, men are wearing cap inside church
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Graduateacher:
This is unfortunate, it seems they've been brainwashed. They don't even respect God, men are wearing cap inside church
Keep kwayet! How do you brainwash adults who have a functioning brain? And where is it said they can't wear cap in church?

You're obviously pained at the turn up in service yesterday. Some of you were expecting the members to stop going to church because of an allegation.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Graduateacher(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Keep[s] kwayet! How do you brainwash adults who have a functioning brain? And where is it said they can't wear cap in church?

You're obviously pained at the turn out in service yesterday. Some of you were expecting the members to stop going to church because of an allegation [/s]

I know you're a COZA member, I also know that you are a daughter of the world. If I was a pastor and had someone like you supporting me, i will know that I'm a demon. Go and research on "James Jones" who deceived 900 church members to kill themselves, there are plenty such cultists on the pulpit who decieve and manipulate people. Please be wise, I'm a Christian but I'm not going to church for any man of God, what happened to Busola almost happened to me too but unlike her I escaped by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Graduateacher:

[s] I know you're a COZA member, I also know that you are a daughter of the world. If I was a pastor and had someone like you supporting me, i will know that I'm a demon. Go and research on "James Jones" who deceived 900 church members to kill themselves, there are plenty such cultists on the pulpit who decieve and manipulate people. Please be wise, I'm a Christian but I'm not going to church for any man of God, what happened to Busola almost happened to me too but unlike her I escaped by God's grace. [/s]
You sound as stupid as your assumptions. So, admonishing your earlier claim that they've been brainwashed makes me a COZA member? And what if I am? In life, you just have to believe in something and if COZA is what I believe in and provided my belief doesn't cause anyone harm, then I am on the right track.

I don't need you quoting anyone. If you think brainwashing adults is so easy then try doing that with what you believe in. Dumb social media critic! Someone believes in what you don't believe in and to you, they've been brainwashed. Read more books on philosophy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by damostrings01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
At the end God will judge them
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by stanliwise(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
Even if Bill Gate invest all his fortune on you. you will still not have sense
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good. Timi can't use is griviances against fatoyinbo to fight d church. Timi wife look like a loose woman i can bet everything i ve if fatoyinbo invite her to an hotel she we rush to meet him with d speed of light. The only reason she decided to open up so that timi will think she is faithful. cry
But Timi said he is not fighting the church
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Graduateacher:
Hmmm! I Haiti agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by stanliwise(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ogaga87:

To meddle into the affairs of the Almighty God is the greatest mistake any human can make..

Demigods or not, God has made them so..

When God arrested Saul who later became Paul, he told him at that point that the people he is persecuting are same as himself..

When God appointed Moses, Maria who was is sister complained of Moses as a demigod and leprosy was her punishment..

My advice for you is to keep the shut up when you come across matters that concerns the Almighty..

Thank you
I hate to say this but Keep shut. You aren't making any sense jare.
Are you saying because a man is a man of God, He has came be above the law.
God warned us not to accuse falsely especially men of God.
But if my allegations are true, I have absolutely nothing to fear.
God punished people who judge men of God on the sole reason that they were wanting to do the work of God as such matter didn't translate to human judgement. e. g
If I say things like
"His prophecies are wrong",
"He wasn't called by God",
"He didn't see any vision"
If God did not lead a man to discern this, then everyone should desist from above judgement because by doing so you could be falsely accusing God.
But if a case occur e. g
I saw a pastor sleeping with another mans wife, or a pastor who stole church money, or pastor is seen molesting people.
There is no punishment in speaking up and there is no such biblical verse or law that holds hold us from seeking justice.
As much as the claim is true by nature then fret not. God is a God of those that love justice.
Be guided

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
stanliwise:
Even if Bill Gate invest all his fortune on you. you will still not have sense
ok i think his money is not enough to give me sense to even see that you are not normal.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by michaeldgr8: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Church members (marlians ) dancing zanku, leg work.

No moment of remorse by all to actually find out why the "church of Christ is persistently in scandals"

A guccified pastor ( hushpuppi ) leading congregation

A pastor with history of controversies.

I have tried not to take side on this issue but does coza constitute a church?

If the above are the reality their is no spirituality in that gathering but its rather a club house of which any fun and exorbitance including rape can be found

you already takes side...tho I didn't blame because u re not really informed. people talk base on wat they know. but before u judge them. know the reason why they re not bothered. all of them can't be fool and they are adult and they wat they re doing.... as opposite to wat ppl said... the reason why most of dem didn't leave is ppl because they never follow man but God... they should only leave if dey follow pastor biodun...them stay in is because they av found a church that teaches them d word
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So we're supposed to give the pastor a pass?

She was 17 then so it doesn't count.

So if a 14 year old offers herself to you, you'd willingly indulge?
did she give you her birth certificate? Where you there when it happened? Till your ex comes from nowhere and destroy your marriage or investment if you have one thats when you know how far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Sex - Solution / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.