Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga (35146 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
hohafrank:
birds of the same feathers.Carry on. God will expose you as your pastor.
woman wrapper. You and your busola have failed woefully. You think the church would reduce but sorry.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Shame on BIODUN Fatoyinbo and his family. He has brought shame and disrepute continually to the name of Christ.
which shame? If you dont know women has always been a tool to bring down men of God down.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
blackpanda:

why will i envy a rapist God forbid
rapist because his ex babe came out to confess that she was bleeped till orgasm?thats how you people said he raped ese walter, she came out and debunked it that it was consensual.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by babeosisi: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you want to see the most dumb people on earth find an African pentecostal. They will die for their slave masters

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by babeosisi: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
koyyess:
Even if coza himself kills someone on stage in front of every one, his followers will still dance over the lifeless body.

If they can do it for their murderous, corrupt leaders, they can do it for anyone.

Their brains are all Cozared up.They have used their grey matter to sow seed to his shrine

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by noahnaira: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2019

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by OCHKESTINE(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Worry about entering Heaven when ur work is done here on Earth.
God won't judge others by ur standard. You are not Christ. Even as spiritual as u claim, u can't agree to die for ur own sin let alone for others.

I smell spiritual pride in u. Repent before u wreck urself.

Graduateacher:

I know you're a COZA member, I also know that you are a daughter of the world. If I was a pastor and had someone like you supporting me, i will know that I'm a demon. Go and research on "James Jones" who deceived 900 church members to kill themselves, there are plenty such cultists on the pulpit who decieve and manipulate people. Please be wise, I'm a Christian but I'm not going to church for any man of God, what happened to Busola almost happened to me too but unlike her I escaped by God's grace.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by veeceesynergy: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
lomprico:
Eyaa smiley

Men dey wear cap attend service for dia?

Christianity isn't bondage
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by lomprico(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
veeceesynergy:

Christianity isn't bondage

Yeah! That's why he is raping all the girls in d church.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Graduateacher(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
Worry about entering Heaven when ur work is done here on Earth.
God won't judge others by ur standard. You are not Christ. Even as spiritual as u claim, u can't agree to die for ur own sin let alone for others.

I smell spiritual pride in u. Repent before u wreck urself.

Thanks for judging me, I don't know the nose you're using to smell pride
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Goalnaldo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
FATOYIBO

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by yeyeosoronga: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
which shame? If you dont know women has always been a tool to bring down men of God down.

Are you just knowing some men of god are wolves in sheep clothing? Even the bible has warned about them who are out to scatter the flock- Jeremiah 23.1 - woe to the shepherds/pastors (plural) who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture says the Lord. Meaning they are plenty amongst us. I have no pity for any of them embroiled in such scandals. They are a disgrace to the name and body of Christ. This issue of rape/adultery is a rampant thing in our society, but pastors should be held to a higher standard. By law, adultery is not a punishable crime, but rape definitely is.
Even for those pastors who feed themselves and forget their sheep will have to face the wrath/ judgement of God.
This is not about casting dirt on christianity, but rather washing away the dirt from christianity. Let people see you doing the right thing when these kind of things happen, which is to speak out against sexual violence in the church. I've heard too many stories of this kind to say it's not true.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Are you just knowing some men of god are wolves in sheep clothing? Even the bible has warned about them who are out to scatter the flock- Jeremiah 23.1 - woe to the shepherds/pastors (plural) who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture says the Lord. Meaning they are plenty amongst us. I have no pity for any of them embroiled in such scandals. They are a disgrace to the name and body of Christ. This issue of rape/adultery is a rampant thing in our society, but pastors should be held to a higher standard. By law, adultery is not a punishable crime, but rape definitely is.
Even for those pastors who feed themselves and forget their sheep will have to face the wrath/ judgement of God.
This is not about casting dirt on christianity, but rather washing away the dirt from christianity. Let people see you doing the right thing when these kind of things happen, which is to speak out against sexual violence in the church. I've heard too many stories of this kind to say it's not true.
one question for you, were you there when the sex was going on to know whether it is rape or not? Two people who had sex with the man has come out to make it clear to the world that they were not raped. I can bet to you we all have a past and no one is perfect. He might have asked God for forgivenesd and promised not to do it anymore but like they always say hell has no fury than a woman scorned.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by blackpanda: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
rapist because his ex babe came out to confess that she was bleeped till orgasm?thats how you people said he raped ese walter, she came out and debunked it that it was consensual.

Honestly u need to have ur head examined. Whom should we believe: a teenager all alone with a married pastor or a married fake pastor who obviously bleeps anything on skirt Mtscheeew
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by yeyeosoronga: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
one question for you, were you there when the sex was going on to know whether it is rape or not? Two people who had sex with the man has come out to make it clear to the world that they were not raped. I can bet to you we all have a past and no one is perfect. He might have asked God for forgivenesd and promised not to do it anymore but like they always say hell has no fury than a woman scorned.
Was Busola 17 years old when it happened or not? If she was, then it is statutory rape even if she was screaming harder, harder. That's a punishable offence by law. To whom much is given, much is expected especially from a self proclaimed man of god. I have no pity for him.
When the Ese Walters saga came years ago, I was on the fence because it was a case of 2 consenting adults. Even the Otobo/ Suleiman case didn't faze me, as both of them were crooks. However, the innocence of our children should be preserved. An adult knows better than a child.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by yeyeosoronga: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:

Secondly, God's forgiveness does not exclude justice. They are not mutually exclusive. Even David beloved of God was punished for killing Uriah and snatching his wife.
David even showed true repentance but Biodun seems to thrive on depravity.
Being a cleric is indeed a higher calling and expectations are higher. It's not about adulation and worship from your congregation but service to them.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Secondly, God's forgiveness does not exclude justice. They are not mutually exclusive. Even David beloved of God was punished for killing Uriah and snatching his wife.
David even showed true repentance but Biodun seems to thrive on depravity.
Being a cleric is indeed a higher calling and expectations are higher. It's not about adulation and worship from your congregation but service to them.
somebody that has stepped down, whatelse do you want from him again?
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Was Busola 17 years old when it happened or not? If she was, then it is statutory rape even if she was screaming harder, harder. That's a punishable offence by law. To whom much is given, much is expected especially from a self proclaimed man of god. I have no pity for him.
When the Ese Walters saga came years ago, I was on the fence because it was a case of 2 consenting adults. Even the Otobo/ Suleiman case didn't faze me, as both of them were crooks. However, the innocence of our children should be preserved. An adult knows better than a child.
she could be 17 or not because you and I were not there.
None of her family members have corroborated the story just what she told the world. Granted that having sex with a minor is wrong but the circumstances surrounding her story looks fishy. What you just did is akin to saying that ned nwoko raped regina daniels because he might even have started dating her way before making it public. What I am trying to say is this always be fair in your judgement, even if you hate the man in question.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by yeyeosoronga: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
E
jesmond3945:
somebody that has stepped down, whatelse do you want from him again?

For him to pay for his crimes. We build a stronger society that way. Don't you want your children to be safe from predators?
Dont get it twisted that I hate the man. I don't. I understand he's human and likely a fake pastor. What i just detest is forcefully having intersourse with those under you.
Would you still be so forgiving if it were your daughter or sister? It might be your turn tomorrow.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
E

For him to pay for his crimes. We build a stronger society that way. Don't you want your children to be safe from predators?
Dont get it twisted that I hate the man. I don't. I understand he's human and likely a fake pastor. What i just detest is forcefully having intersourse with those under you.
Would you still be so forgiving if it were your daughter or sister? It might be your turn tomorrow.
what do you mean forcefully? He didnt force anyone my friend. They all had sex willingnly. Pray you dont fall victim to these women. My own grouse is that he committed aldultery and I believe he has taken the right steps to seek healing.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by KenModi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good. Timi can't use is griviances against fatoyinbo to fight d church. Timi wife look like a loose woman i can bet everything i ve if fatoyinbo invite her to an hotel she we rush to meet him with d speed of light. The only reason she decided to open up so that timi will think she is faithful. cry

Your (future) wife is being “raped” somewhere right now by a pastor.

But truth is she is actually a loose lady; she is even the one enticing the “man of god”.

Remember my words when she opens up to you that she was “raped” so she can appear faithful to you.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by yeyeosoronga: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
what do you mean forcefully? He didnt force anyone my friend. They all had sex willingnly. Pray you dont fall victim to these women. My own grouse is that he committed aldultery and I believe he has taken the right steps to seek healing.

How do you absolve him of statutory rape? Was she a minor when the incidence happened? Dont forget her family and some of his church members knew about the case then. Perhaps there was even a police report then. The whole truth will eventually come out o.
We read too many cases of violation of minors even on NL everyday.
Again, remember there is pattern with this Biodun guy. A girl was crying about on social media that he used her years ago. More people are giving their own testimonies of how he made indecent proposals to them (a married so called man of God). How do you expect me to trust the man?
Rape is not a joke and has an everlasting impact on the victims
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by yeyeosoronga: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
KenModi:

But truth is she is actually a loose lady; she is even the one enticing the “man of god”.

Remember my words when she opens up to you that she was “raped” so she can appear faithful to you.

I'm telling you, the way some people reason ehn. Very illogical cheesy
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Tibeks16(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2019
I stand for you sir....
Despite I don't know anything abt u...
Bt I believe God is you....
Woman will always be woman....
Blood run on human being veil....
Great you senior pastor fatoyinbo
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Tibeks16(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2019
I stand for you sir....
Bt In believe God is you....
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Tibeks16(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2019
I stand for you sir....
Bt i believe God in you....
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Oblongata: 4:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Ogaga87:

To meddle into the affairs of the Almighty God is the greatest mistake any human can make..

Demigods or not, God has made them so..

When God arrested Saul who later became Paul, he told him at that point that the people he is persecuting are same as himself..

When God appointed Moses, Maria who was is sister complained of Moses as a demigod and leprosy was her punishment..

My advice for you is to keep the shut up when you come across matters that concerns the Almighty..

Thank you
were you there when God was calling them?

I only acknowledge Jesus as my lord and saviour, Any other human is just a servant. I serve the master. Thanks.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by Ogaga87(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Oblongata:
were you there when God was calling them?

I only acknowledge Jesus as my lord and saviour, Any other human is just a servant. I serve the master. Thanks.

UYO
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by kenzysmith: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2019
KenModi:

GOD FOrbid u re very stupid.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by jesmond3945: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

How do you absolve him of statutory rape? Was she a minor when the incidence happened? Dont forget her family and some of his church members knew about the case then. Perhaps there was even a police report then. The whole truth will eventually come out o.
We read too many cases of violation of minors even on NL everyday.
Again, remember there is pattern with this Biodun guy. A girl was crying about on social media that he used her years ago. More people are giving their own testimonies of how he made indecent proposals to them (a married so called man of God). How do you expect me to trust the man?
Rape is not a joke and has an everlasting impact on the victims
yes i would do that because two witnessess whom you guys claimed were raped have come out and said they were not raped, that they did it willingnly. If busola was raped why hasnt she gone to court to prove her case? but she has instructed people like you, her social media foot soldiers to do same. Let her go to court and prove to us with her witnessess that she was actually a minor, thats how things are done. You should be arguing from an enlightened point of view not on sentimental basis. Where is the evidence that her family members knew? Please were is the web link? Lol perphaps there was a police report! A police report that has been missing right? Cases that has been proven with the perperators in police net awaiting trial and I said that girl that you guys claimed was crying out because of rape has come out to say she wasnt raped. I pray one day you would be in his shoes and feel the heat too because it is easier for you to judge.
Re: COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga by KenModi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
kenzysmith:
GOD FOrbid u re very stupid.

Oh! When it comes to you, its “God forbid” en. But if it is someone else, you run you mouth like a broken water pipe.

I just prophesied in your life. Whatever happened to Busola, would happen to your wife too. And someone would say the same exact things you said on this post.

Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! / I Can't Stop Thinking About Sex - Solution / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.