Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,715 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) (25120 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by MediaGuru36: 4:51am On Jul 08, 2019
President of the Senate, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, was on Sunday at the residence of National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu on a courtesy visit, Igbere TV reports.

Yesterday's visit is the first official visitation to the former governor of Lagos State since Lawan’s emergence as Senate President.

Igbere TV reports that Ahmad Lawan, who was elected President of the 9th Senate, got the support and endorsement of the former governor to contest the position.

The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, was also present at the residence of Tinubu, where Lawan met with the APC national leader.

Igbere TV reports that Ahmad Lawan emerged President of the 9th Senate on Tuesday, June 11, the day the ninth National Assembly was inaugurated.

He was elected by members of the Senate to pilot the affairs of the red chamber for the next four years.

Speaking at the meeting, the Senate President thanked Bola Tinubu for supporting him politically. He however promised to use his position for the development of the country.

The national leader of the APC in his reaction said the conscience of the nation lies with the National Assembly. He therefore advised the SP to use his position to build unity.

http://igberetvnews.com/823096/senate-president-lawan-visits-tinubu-photos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by MediaGuru36: 4:52am On Jul 08, 2019
More photos...

1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Tinubu The most respected politician in the world .

81 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Firefire(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2019
4 years countdown...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by amzee(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2019
WHICH COURTESY VISIT? OR ON A THANK YOU VISIT FOR HELPING TO RIG HIM IN AS SENATE PRESIDENT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Jgoldie: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Yam Eaters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by HumanHairLovers(f): 5:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats

Carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Uchenaija: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Alright, una do well.

Save this country or save your pockets.
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by RockHard: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2019
You go fear the way some people go wail on top these pictures.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by abbaapple: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2019
angry

Jagaban the nightmare of PDP! shocked

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Chimaokigwe: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2019
amzee:
WHICH COURTESY VISIT? OR ON A THANK YOU VISIT FOR HELPING TO RIG HIM IN AS SENATE PRESIDENT.

Guy, just shut up.

You guys are politically daft and electoral nonentities. Instead of building bridges, you insult all those who can help the SE.

This stupid politics of hate the SE plays has made SS take away everything. Biafra, we no see, Presidency, no show. VP, pipe dream. DSP, taken away.

For SE to produce ordinary Minority Speaker, e don hard like WAEC.

121 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Chimaokigwe: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Jgoldie:
Yam Eaters

Na them say make your papa siddon for village dey chew sugarcane like grasscutter?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by helinues: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Jagaban bogu... You just have to respect him.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by onifademj(m): 5:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Gandollar : Double Ahmed (Ahmed Tinubu and Ahmed Lawan), Guys bring out the boxes of Dollar nah, abi why you think I came down from Kano.

Tinubu : But why you no sabi pass dollar like this, nah why den use the thing to catch you the other time, if not that I had to beg Magu, you would be in prison now.

Lawan : Leader, the mumu no wan pollow me cum bipo, I con lie say nah dollar we wan con share, nah why the idiot come. �������

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by ssogundele(m): 5:35am On Jul 08, 2019
But how this Tinubu of a guy managed to stay relevant still a mystery! All his mates of 1999 are all either retired to oblivion politically by their adopted sons or forces in Abuja! Students of political science needs to start doing a housemanship under the direct supervision of jagaban himself!

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Chimaokigwe: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2019
onifademj:
Gandollar : Double Ahmed (Ahmed Tinubu and Ahmed Lawan), Guys bring out the boxes of Dollar nah, abi why you think I came down from Kano.

Tinubu : But why you no sabi pass dollar like this, nah why den use the thing to catch you the other time, if not that I had to beg Magu, you would be in prison now.

Lawan : Leader, the mumu no wan pollow me cum bipo, I con lie say nah dollar we wan con share, nah why the idiot come. �������

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your dp. I won't add to your problems.

With your eyes like that of someone having nightmare in broad daylight.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by FarahAideed: 5:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Tinubu the richest politically exposed person from Nigeria yet his money doesn't show on him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by amzee(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Guy, just shut up.

You guys are politically daft and electoral nonentities. Instead of building bridges, you insult all those who can help the SE.

This stupid politics of hate the SE plays has made SS take away everything. Biafra, we no see, Presidency, no show. VP, pipe dream. DSP, taken away.

Will you keep quiet?

Mind you,i'm not from SE/SS as you are insinuating.

Whats the visit for if not to say "Thank you for helping to rig me in as SP"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by MyMouth(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your dp. I won't add to your problems.

With your eyes like that of someone having nightmare in broad daylight.

I tell you! The guy eyes resembles that of a thief's grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Ipob won't like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Seetto: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2019
amzee:

Will you keep quiet?

Mind you,i'm not from SE/SS as you are insinuating.

Whats the visit for if not to say "Thank you for helping to rig me in as SP"

Any election wey no favour una, na rig, buhari rig election, now tinubu rig election for senate president.. This is very bad for your health..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by chieyine(m): 5:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Guy, just shut up.

No one made you the mouth piece of Ndi Igbo.
Shut up your mouth Oya Afonja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Meti99(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2019
gy

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2019
To a new and better Nigeria we go.......

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by straighttalk(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Igbos Fever and Nightmare

Imagine the calibre of Nigerians that on different volitions meet at the house of Jagaba of the world. Hate it or like it, you cannot take it from him that he is a political strategist of no equal in contemporary Africa if not the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Kendumazy(m): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Nice one.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts are available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5272537/1st-grade-2nd-
grade-3rd
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by theomerio: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:
But how this Tinubu of a guy managed to stay relevant still a mystery! All his mates of 1999 are all either retired to oblivion politically by their adopted sons or forces in Abuja! Students of political science needs to start doing a housemanship under the direct supervision of jagaban himself!
Relevant only to the Yeeruba muslims. Check the last general election results in the South West. It was 50-50. Muslims voted Fulanization and ineptitude; Christians voted for light and progress.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by victorDanladi: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2019
fbkb
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by obembet(f): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Guy, just shut up.

Chimaokigwe:

Guy, just shut up.

Chimaokigwe:

Guy, just shut up.

Wicked man..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) / PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election / Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.