Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) (25122 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by livinbygrace: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:
But how this Tinubu of a guy managed to stay relevant still a mystery! All his mates of 1999 are all either retired to oblivion politically by their adopted sons or forces in Abuja! Students of political science needs to start doing a housemanship under the direct supervision of jagaban himself!

He has helped many of his proteges and they are also elevated to higher position,so he is reaping his investment now

4 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by theomerio: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/9783014_img20190708003246_jpeg73d098d3ec4078f59ceeb0abf2a7b5e2
This Picture stinks...of corruption and rot. Hmmm (closing my nose)
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by amzee(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Seetto:

Any election wey no favour una, na rig, buhari rig election, now tinubu rig election for senate president.. This is very bad for your health..
I hope say you read wetin i write up there?
Reading it is good for your health.
Thank you
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by victorDanladi: 6:24am On Jul 08, 2019
theomerio:

Relevant only to the Yeeruba muslims. Check the last general election results in the South West. It was 50-50. Muslims voted Fulanization and ineptitude; Christians voted for light and progress.
grin

Igbo people and fish brain grin

An hausa fulani Muslim colleague Atiku is the light and progress of your God forsaken biafran land not even your Christian Kingsley Moghalu.

later you will claim you guys are not confirmed hausa fulani Muslims slaves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by RichBoy247: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:
But how this Tinubu of a guy managed to stay relevant still a mystery! All his mates of 1999 are all either retired to oblivion politically by their adopted sons or forces in Abuja! Students of political science needs to start doing a housemanship under the direct supervision of jagaban himself!

when you raise leaders, you become the grand leader and el-Capon. When you eat alone, you die alone like Mbadinuju, Obasanjo, Bode George, Jimi Agbaje, Donald Duke, Peter Odilli, Evans Enwerem, Anyim Pius Ayim, Ken Nnamani, e.t.c. But James Ibori and BolaTinubu are two criminals that will rule till death.

5 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:

he's going to be My case of study very soon
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by olaskul(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by onifademj(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your dp. I won't add to your problems.

With your eyes like that of someone having nightmare in broad daylight.

Frustrated youth spotted.

Anyone that knows him, kindly restrict his access to sniper, if he said he wan pass third mainland bridge, no accept ooooo.
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Light after the tunnel....
well, in their camp. I felicitate with them.
The interesting part is dat success only recognises the right inputs.
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by ssogundele(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2019
theomerio:

Relevant only to the Yeeruba muslims. Check the last general election results in the South West. It was 50-50. Muslims voted Fulanization and ineptitude; Christians voted for light and progress.

Are seriously serious? So in your inner recess of mind he( Tinubu) is only relevant to the Yoruba Muslims? So the those of other tribes and religions that have been trooping his house are what? Also atiku is the light and a Christian abi? I don't really understand this your thoughts process o! Please Nlers, this guy needed your assistance in comprehending who atiku and buhari are and from where they came from couple with the role played by Tinubu during atiku's issue with Obj during the 3rd term debacle

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Ryabcool(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

With your eyes like that of someone having nightmare in broad daylight

WHAT?!!!!

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by arstot(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:

Students of political science especially from the south east need to do this as a matter of urgency. Let's help them to be relevant in the country since their leaders cannot be thought how to play progress politics like Tinubu (their nightmare)

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by victorDanladi: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

he's going to be My case of study very soon
Using him as a case study for political science student final year or master project will be a master stroke.

He is an enigma.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Starhearts: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

With your eyes like that of someone having nightmare in broad daylight.

One big stout for diz fellow
U have made my day

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Starhearts: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
MyMouth:

I tell you! The guy eyes resembles that of a thief's grin

Chaii u wicked oooo
U don totally finished d guy
D guy naa vampire

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by victorDanladi: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
arstot:

Students of political science especially from the south east need to do this as a matter of urgency. Let's help them to be relevant in the country since their leaders cannot be thought how to play progress politics like Tinubu (their nightmare)
Tinubu has always been demystified in their mouth since 2007

They cook up so many unverifiable story around him even when he is silent.The latest is about 2023 election and Ambode ministerial appointment.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Tinubu The most respected politician in the world .

grin

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Jagaban the nightmare of PDP! shocked

grin

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by bigpicture001: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:

Because there are no politicians in lagos...only slaves!

Nd again...we hv a slave of a president again

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2019
straighttalk:
Igbos Fever and Nightmare

Imagine the calibre of Nigerians that on different volitions meet at the house of Jagaba of the world. Hate it or like it, you cannot take it from him that he is a political strategist of no equal in contemporary Africa if not the world.

grin

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Chimaokigwe: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2019
chieyine:

No one made you the mouth piece of Ndi Igbo.
Shut up your mouth Oya Afonja

You lack sense.
Just this morning, Obiano it was on the frontpage that Obiano went to New Jersey to sign an MOU with the Mayor of a town of 30,000 people. Even a local government in Nigeria must have a minimum of 150,000 people.

If you had an iota of commonsense, you'll carry my post and go show your father at home.

Efulefu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Chimaokigwe: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2019
onifademj:

Frustrated youth spotted.

Anyone that knows him, kindly restrict his access to sniper, if he said he wan pass third mainland bridge, no accept ooooo.

You have changed it to the one you used China white to sew Aso Ebi. grin

This guy, the people wey swear for you plenty wella.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Chimaokigwe: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2019
bigpicture001:

Because there are no politicians in lagos...only slaves!

Nd again...we hv a slave of a president again

Here is Ekweremadu the most senior Igbo political office holder in the last 30-something years dressed like a messenger in Tinubu's House.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by foreshore(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2019
MediaGuru36:
President of the Senate, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, was on Sunday at the residence of National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu on a courtesy visit, Igbere TV reports.

Yesterday's visit is the first official visitation to the former governor of Lagos State since Lawan’s emergence as Senate President.

Igbere TV reports that Ahmad Lawan, who was elected President of the 9th Senate, got the support and endorsement of the former governor to contest the position.

The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, was also present at the residence of Tinubu, where Lawan met with the APC national leader.

Igbere TV reports that Ahmad Lawan emerged President of the 9th Senate on Tuesday, June 11, the day the ninth National Assembly was inaugurated.

He was elected by members of the Senate to pilot the affairs of the red chamber for the next four years.

Speaking at the meeting, the Senate President thanked Bola Tinubu for supporting him politically. He however promised to use his position for the development of the country.

The national leader of the APC in his reaction said the conscience of the nation lies with the National Assembly. He therefore advised the SP to use his position to build unity.

http://igberetvnews.com/823096/senate-president-lawan-visits-tinubu-photos

See Tinubu brown teeth. Too much Igbo
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2019
victorDanladi:

Using him as a case study for political science student final year or master project will be a master stroke.

He is an enigma.

you maybe right but talking about political influence in the modern practice of Nigeria politics, his antecedent is glaring and straightforward.

there is nothing complicated about Tinubu political thesis. he's a political trader, political strategist, he's a social political philosopher which is even the major factor that made him reign till this time. his political friendship had no boundaries
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Jgoldie: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Na them say make your papa siddon for village dey chew sugarcane like grasscutter?

I refuse to throw insults on a public forum...
I am on this forum to comment on topics not be a e _bully

FYI....my dad is not your dad mate....I won't tolerate you mentioning him if you don't to shoofo laiye to wa

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Duru009(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria in 2023 !!

Take it or leave it !

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Say No to weeds
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Chimaokigwe: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Jgoldie:

I refuse to throw insults on a public forum...
I am on this forum to comment on topics not be a e _bully

FYI....my dad is not your dad mate....I won't tolerate you mentioning him if you don't to shoofo laiye to wa

Shebi you can call the fathers of other people yam waters but you're annoyed that I said your father is chewing sugarcane.

Doesn't he chew sugarcane? Does he swallow it? grin

4 Likes

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
amzee:

Will you keep quiet?

Mind you,i'm not from SE/SS as you are insinuating.

Whats the visit for if not to say "Thank you for helping to rig me in as SP"
stop displaying stupidity here. Tell us what give you night mere simply because politicians of like mind visited one another ?? Abi na them tell you followed losers ?

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by yuskel(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You mean World Best politician.
Lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Akande’s Book Put A Lie To Tinubu’s Denial - AriseTV / Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) / Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides — As Downsizing Starts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.