Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court (12467 Views)

APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) / NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by materialproject: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2019
See me See trouble
Am I a yahoo Sen

Property no be my own
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by Wantedmiller: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Chiwendi:
Pls these are lies,he is not the owner of ceedeez school hall Asana,even if I don't know of the rest at least I know of that one.

Who owns it.....? Don't be deceived by your neighbor.

That is exactly why he is saying.... he is not the owner. The owner should come forward and claim it. it has been published. like this... like this..... it is going
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by akdjr(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Make them give me one then since no one is claiming it.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by Damod88: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2019
I want to recommend this book for everybody to read. The looting machine by Tom Burgis. Just go to www.bo-ok.org to have it downloaded free. The book will give you insights into the shady dealings of African politicians with foreign multinational corporations to loot off Africa's wealth.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by jayson87: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2019
hardywaltz:
Just watch nobody will step forward to claim those accounts and houses
you forgot about fayose so sharply
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by kitaatita: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2019
tayebest:
Fear fear grin

If nobody come to claim those asset within a month, FG should sell the property and use it to revamp and clean the dirty environment in Delta state.

The unfortunate thing is that the properties will be forfeited to the Federal Government and not Delta State
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by Charly68: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Smart guy want to take Efcc for a ride..you have a long journey to take my brother .
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by wacuc0: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Please try and encourage Nigeria dresses. I don't think we can create employment by importing and also proud of it again. If our leaders can fail us let's not fail ourselves.
Kendumazy:
One can easily deny ownership of a property when one didn't suffer to develop it. Only applicable in Nigeria.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts are available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5272537/1st-grade-2nd-
grade-3rd
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by wacuc0: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Damod88:
I want to recommend this book for everybody to read. The looting machine by Tom Burgis. Just go to www.bo-ok.org to have it downloaded free. The book will give you insights into the shady dealings of African politicians with foreign multinational corporations to loot off Africa's wealth.

Why are African Leaders looting our resources to the western world and they will not use them through out their life time. Abacha never used 10% of what he had in US, Canada, UK etc. Deziani will not even use 5%, Alamieyeseigha never touched his, Ibori's own forfeited, IBB only God knows what will happen to his France based investment. Arthur Nzeribe valued over $2b (Two state budget in Nigeria) in the UK. Still we continue the drama again and again.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2019
What if the owners does not reside in Nigeria and totally unaware or in a sick bed. I think this forfeiture law should be challenged it is totally dictatorial and unacceptable the onus should always be for the Efcc to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt they are reasons why the veil of incorporation was thier in the first place so that the company has a life of it's own and protect the owners from prying eyes aka village witches,kidnapper,blackmailer etc
The Efcc should address the companies not the individual, they can always be track via their taxes anyway.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by cobsol(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2019
This is interesting!

Meanwhile see this Well Furnished 4-Star Hotel, Victoria Island
http://hotbusiness.com.ng/business-sale?transaction=20190705072532

you can now buy and see your business at www.hotbusiness.com.ng

Senate Rejects Health Ministry's Proposal To Borrow ₦82bn To Buy Mosquito Nets / PDP Senator, Nnamani Lists Tinubu's Achievements In Health Sector As Governor / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu