Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo (48625 Views)

Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Tabuku: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Greetings to all who read this . In my openion as guy and as a Christian , I feel the girl who said the pastor rape her is on fault . We that are not pastor, preachers married men or men of God passes through strong temptation . The men of God are tempted the must. Meanwhile some of the girls roll to the church to tempt those preachers. I am not saying they shouldn’t resist it, for it is not easy to do so, only those that pray against it succeeded to stay away from it. God bless those that are doing his work of preaching his true words. David slept with a lady, ( temptations) but God forgive him because of the faith he have in God. I tell you the greatest sin on earth is when you kill a human being. This lady in question who said the pastor raped her, didn’t say the truth of it. She like the pastor , her doings seduce the pastors spirit to sex her. How on earth will a girl allow a man to put her down in their living room and sex her, without any reaction from her. No thinking someone can pump in,her sister or any other person? And must easpecially a vergin. Hahaha... stop kidding us!! She love the pastor. Sex without struggling a bit , in your father’s home. When the pastor came to your house, you came to meet him with your sleeping gown? Hahaha...if your father’s friend came to your home at morning time to call you, will you change or go to meet him with your sleeping sex gown? Let’s cry for Leah not such nonsense that have plan to just tarnish the pastor or fair for her husband to know the truth

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by AngelicBeing: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2019
sad
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Cheeryfeet: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Democrat1c:
Kemi tell us what you know.

Apart from her unstable emotional tantrums, this woman is actually beautiful, intelligent and has beautiful accent with fluency.
There's nothing beautiful about an emotional unstable person esp the one that tilt to borderline insanity

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Democrat1c:

Apart from her unstable emotional tantrums, this woman is actually beautiful, intelligent and has beautiful accent with fluency.

God bless you for this... You spoke my exact thoughts.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:
So long catholic church is not included, it is fucking none of my business undecided undecided

Catholic Church? I'm a Catholic, but please, don't even go there...

Those in glass houses should not throw Bibles. undecided
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Cheeryfeet: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Kalixx:
COPIED!!!

"Madame Lauretta! Madame Abike Dabiri! Stella Damasus! Funmi Iyanda! RMD! Banky W! Davido! Gennieve! Rita Dominic & Co Protesters standing with Busola Dakolo, a rape victim of 20 years ago Without Evidence!! We appeal to u in ur conscious state of mind that anytime you hit the street asking for the head of Coza pastor, remember that there's an 11 year old girl that was raped by a 40 year old man in Ahoada Rivers State whose uterus has been ruptured according to medical reports!! That is her evidence starring at us all on the face...

Also remember that a little girl of 5 years old was raped in the anus & vagina by an Imam inside the Mosque in Lagos last month! He was caught on camera!
Check punch Newspapers for more updates! Yet there was a grave yard silence on both issues! Did all this celebrities not see it in the newspapers!
Those of you that joined the Protest, did u not read the newspapers also! Did u not see it Online!!!..

Yet No Protest from them All?? No Condemnation! No Press release! No placards for them! Why? becos they are not celebrities like Timi Dakolo's wife & Pastor Fatoyinbo of Coza! They are just POOREST of the POOR! No one to demand Justice for them..

Hmm!! Nigerians? If Hypocrisy Does Not Kill Us Then Corruption Stands No Chance At All...

May God Forgive Us All...����

I stand to be corrected!"

Stand tall where you are standing, you need no correction.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:
So long catholic church is not included, it is fucking none of my business undecided undecided
Same with me bro

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Junkie1:
SPIT IT OUT OR STFU

She ain't spilling sh*t... Blackmail doesn't work that way.

If she truly has the juice, then she's about to get made for life, except the guilty parties run out of dough, or finally find salvation.

...And make no mistakes, she will probably extort both sides... Nonsense and journalism. undecided
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy2: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2019
During the cause of this saga I was able to observe how unintelligent most Nigerians can be and how high emotions can cloud their sense of good judgment.

Someone made an aljegation. Fair enough! File an offcial complant with the approiprate authorities. Its a criminal proceedng. Not a civil one. That is the state vs the defendant in any case.

But now The police have not made their investigations neither has the court pronounce judgment base on findings.

But some deem it fit to call him a rapist. Just straight from the emotions. Even an arm robber caught in the act is "alleged".

The worst part is that those who try to correct them is tag a rape appologist. Not the dignity of allege rape apologist.

If this is how we reason, Honestly then we deserve the kind of leaders we are getting. See why it's so easy to manipulate us.

Not even mentionin manipulative angle of the bloggers who are are direct feeders to an extent. desperate to twist the story for the own selfish reason. The longer controversy stay in circulation, the better for them. We just swallow hook, line and sinker. This how much we hate to reason. This why bloggers are sprouting like grass in rainy season.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by hush15: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Democrat1c:

You right. Many people may not notice but anytime she speaks, she gets the desired attention. Just look at her numbers, over 20k likes and responses. Forget that many may be insults, she still gets their attention.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Abudu2000(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Born2Breed:

You know her too well. Nothing describes her best, she an insane liar.

I had myself thinking, what differentiates them from those online beggers ppl keep speaking againat daily Yesterday daddy freeze was rasing money on his live video and some gullible fools were actually sending money , kaffy the dancer was begging money with a picture and ppl actually feel for that but if one person post on nairaland now that he needs food for recharge card ppl will drag him and say "sell your phone to buy food"

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by uuzba(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:
This is why the Catholic church is not part of CAN.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by kayo80(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Democrat1c:

True. I just used to read her stories, but when I got to watch her speak, I liked her a little more smiley I love the way she speaks.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by uuzba(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Abudu2000:
I had myself thinking, what differentiates them from those online beggers ppl keep speaking againat daily Yesterday daddy freeze was rasing money on his live video and some gullible fools were actually sending money , kaffy the dancer was begging money with a picture and ppl actually feel for that but if one person post on nairaland now that he needs food for recharge card ppl will drag him and say "sell your phone to buy food"
Eh. Don't post on Nairaland. This already a rubbish site.
Daddy freeze didn't beg on Nairaland. He used another platform. It's better you use that platform if you need money
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Tobiah22: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Sadly enough, I don't need your truth. Keep it to yourself.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Junkie1: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

She ain't spilling sh*t... Blackmail doesn't work that way.

If she truly has the juice, then she's about to get made for life, except the guilty parties run out of dough, or finally find salvation.

...And make no mistakes, she will probably extort both sides... Nonsense and journalism. undecided
FUNNY ENOUGH..THIS IS TRUE

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by cosef: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Why not call Ibiyeomie's name again if your mind carry am.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Glink2018(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:

I'm sure are enjoying all the fingering and touching and necking from Catholic priest and fathers , I pray may the secret not be broadcast on social media.

Enjoy the prick of the priest as long as you can . Nothing do you.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Prognose: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
TashaBBN4:
Please my fellow NAIRALANDERS please SUPPORT me I don't dey enter DEPRESSION, please click on the LINK, then CLICK on the RED BUTTON to subscribe

Even if you did not watch, please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sa_N6kXLA

God bless you all

No be so o.

You no know say na seed u dey plant? Don't expect overnight success. Keep it up. Be consistent with your videos. Give some educational talks. One day you will blow.

Na so e dey be.

Take it from a mysterious entrepreneur like yourself.

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Pangea: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2019
Yinmu!
Says the unofficial mouthpiece of COZA!

Did anyone realizes Aunty Kemi is now looking well groomed after getting the COZA money?
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Cikfotography: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Kalixx:
COPIED!!!

"Madame Lauretta! Madame Abike Dabiri! Stella Damasus! Funmi Iyanda! RMD! Banky W! Davido! Gennieve! Rita Dominic & Co Protesters standing with Busola Dakolo, a rape victim of 20 years ago Without Evidence!! We appeal to u in ur conscious state of mind that anytime you hit the street asking for the head of Coza pastor, remember that there's an 11 year old girl that was raped by a 40 year old man in Ahoada Rivers State whose uterus has been ruptured according to medical reports!! That is her evidence starring at us all on the face...

Also remember that a little girl of 5 years old was raped in the anus & vagina by an Imam inside the Mosque in Lagos last month! He was caught on camera!
Check punch Newspapers for more updates! Yet there was a grave yard silence on both issues! Did all this celebrities not see it in the newspapers!
Those of you that joined the Protest, did u not read the newspapers also! Did u not see it Online!!!..

Yet No Protest from them All?? No Condemnation! No Press release! No placards for them! Why? becos they are not celebrities like Timi Dakolo's wife & Pastor Fatoyinbo of Coza! They are just POOREST of the POOR! No one to demand Justice for them..

Hmm!! Nigerians? If Hypocrisy Does Not Kill Us Then Corruption Stands No Chance At All...

May God Forgive Us All...����
I stand to be corrected!"

You are waiting for celebrities to protest
What's wrong if you do the protest YOURSELF?
Was late Ochanya's issue not a major headline?
Did both celebs and non-celebs not protest?
If you cant protest, sit down and keep quiet!
Change begins with you!

And stop distracting some of us.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by ope33: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2019
What are waiting for go ahead and reveal all you know.... you once told us Busola has been crying since she made the revelation but find out you lied.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by cobsol(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile see this Well Furnished 4-Star Hotel, Victoria Island
http://hotbusiness.com.ng/business-sale?transaction=20190705072532

you can now buy and see your business at www.hotbusiness.com.ng
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Who's the husband of this woman?

be like the man no dey discipline her well well in the bedroom!

be like she needs prick wey go reset her brain to make her sit down for one place.

grin
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by FutureIG: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Ciaos:
I wonder why Busola waited this long to vomit the rubbish she swallowed.

You mean the Krest she drank?

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by billyfancy: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
@Kemi Olunloyo if you want to come out of your shell and say the truth and relieve your self from whatever you have to say say it and stop all these your comment. if you want to talk you talk let the whole world know.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Philinho(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:
How dare you call Catholic Church.... We are talking about the body of Christ. I'll not talk more than this.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2019
Democrat1c:

One of the personal friends to the victim (Busola) on a social media (Kwara must change) claimed the young pastor was known in Ilorin as a rapist and no decent girl could marry him so he has to marry a prostitute (Modele) at Flamingo Hotels, Ilorin. He said he relocated to Abuja because he was known for his evil deeds.

The person wants us to know that Pastor Modele ( his wife) was a prostitute at Flamingo Hotels, Ilorin.

This attack is to personal and suspicious. Kemi might have something to tell us.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Amacaco: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Someone should tell Kemi to go and sit down. If she has anything to reveal, she can appear in court as a witness to any of the parties. Otherwise she should keep her mouth permanently shut on this matter
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by bobbyvalentino(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2019
The truth must surely come out one day.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Harrogate21: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Oyo monkey tell us what you know idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie / Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.