Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe (30786 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by donny001: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2019
azuka my guy
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by RDPMAN: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Cool
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by osejie17(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2019
God I wan blow like dis guy.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by oluwasegun007(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Why are those guys above shading and calling him lizard.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2019
He should paddle it here to the creeks
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Adakintroy2: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2019
Nigerians will not read the critics from his fellow Americans and why they call those fuckers robots.

You know the best things happens in nature. But you sell this junk inanimate lifestyle call facebook.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by mannatech: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2019
It's a surfboard for God's sake.

Naija bloggers, I hail.

Never fails to dissapoint.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Life is an adventure, explore it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Explorers(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Life.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by IghravweIG(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly and shapeless being. Is this suppose to be news.

What's the noise all about.

Mtcheeeeew
Who broke your heart.?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by TriggahMan(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Get money and catch fun.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by NicholasMcBryd: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Just a human.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by MrMystrO(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Reptilians are believed to be a form of advanced alien beings. Look it up on Google and find out why he's believed to be a reptilian.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Tomreed(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Those comments tho grin grin
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Realfrankie(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ogboni man
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Barryseal:
Just like most commenters. I don't think this guy is human.

He's a robot
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
oluwasegun007:
cheesy

Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Lol. It appears the American chemical reactants are even worse than the wereys we have here.

See reactions abeg

As innnnnnnnn... see cyber bullying calling the young man a device, a reptile...

If na Nigerian celeb...e go don respond with counter insult
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by charlsecy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
NO MOPOL NO SECURITY SURROUNDING HIM...
You're not correct.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Focusmind: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why call the guy Robot? See beef
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by frozen70(f): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
If it's a place like naija,

the richest man in the world would be scared of that massive water

just because his source of wealth was linked to one stupid thing that avoids water
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by TGMISKY(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mark be paddling a big surf board. Money good sha
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Sonnobax15(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Danqote should see this as a challenqe...atleast he should make us proud as Niqerians 4 once!
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by OkpanachiMax: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
5th richest man on the planet
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by golddeejay(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Nigerians will not read the critics from his fellow Americans and why they call those fuckers robots.

You know the best things happens in nature. But you sell this junk inanimate lifestyle call facebook.
He created something based on "wants". He didn't put gun on anyone head to use.

Cigarette, Alcohol, drugs and other slow poisons are produced everyday, yet noone is talking about that.

I deleted my Facebook app like 3 years ago. I only go there sometimes with my browser to market to social media junkies. So make them free the guy.

Many of them would kill to be in his shoes.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by mixta140: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Enjoyment..
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Ilamina(f): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
The White man is superior
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by umarshehu58(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you see the headline, U go think say na d type of our canoe Mark dey pad. Bloggers na wao
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly and shapeless being. Is this suppose to be news.

What's the noise all about.

Mtcheeeeew

Allow person wey God don show mercy to enjoy him money grin. At least he deserves everybit of the money. He worked for it, he earned it. He is still better than 90% of other rich people across the world who do not deserve the money they have.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by phonemakemoney: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Barryseal:
Just like most commenters. I don't think this guy is human.
You are right he is a reptilian.
Re: Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe by Demzay1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mark eehh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned / Mark Zuckerberg Welcomes His Second Baby, August / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.