Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win (53975 Views)

AFCON: Aliou Cisse Hospitalized After Cameroon Game / Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by klas(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2019
elonize:
They didn't take it on purpose, maybe it was inside a something they consume.am sure.we don't do drugs in our Nigeria team

No need to make excuse on their behalf.

They were only tested for drug, not that they tested positive to drug

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by OshFrank1(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Seriously, I was even thinking they were tested positive. Anyways thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by TANID(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2019
They Should Test This Man Rather.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by crackhouse(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2019
So they believe its drug
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Corrosiveman(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2019
IPOB YOOTS
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by RealGOAT: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Femich18:
This is not a news jare. I was even thinking they tested Positive that was why i opened the thread
This op sef, the heading is misleading bcus I thought they tested positive.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by MOVIC6: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Wether they were tested or Not, that's non of my concern. Until Nigeria is able to win Argentina then I will know that we can play ball...
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by ambitious001: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
They should test etebo or ndidi those guys no dey tire grin shocked

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by victormmm(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2019
The referee should be tested as well.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2019
This madagascar is sth else for me ooooo and to consider na dia ever first afcon appearance makes it much more something in nature.... If u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Lumig: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2019
I am beginning to smell a rat here o Isah Hayatu. I may be wrong sha
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by princfred(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2019
ruggedtimi:
They should test the referee rather grin

No be lie. That ref must test positive to something negative aswe.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by lexyman(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2019
victormmm:
The referee should be tested as well.

The ref wasted so much energy on that day ... talking talking and talking without giving a card ... Cameroonian should have gone home with nothing less than 6 yellow cards while Nigeria should have at least 2...

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by greggng: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2019
elonize:
They didn't take it on purpose, maybe it was inside a something they consume.am sure.we don't do drugs in our Nigeria team

I thought they only tested them for drug ...have they been confirmed positive....or our we having issues with comprehension here?
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by coolnews: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2019
elonize:
Na wa to you Oooo.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2019
Me too, till I read your post
Femich18:
This is not a news jare. I was even thinking they tested Positive that was why i opened the thread
. I think its the amalar pills I took

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by princfred(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Aweziam too play that day e reach to test him or why dey no go test am.
He was the unsong hero of that match if one analyse that game technically.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by virginchaser(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
greggng:

I thought they only tested them for drug ...have they been confirmed positive....or our we having issues with comprehension here?

No we ain't having issues with comprehension. I guess you are having issue with spelling.
Meanwhile, i am relief that all is well.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by MaziOmenuko: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2019
That Awaziem dude was on fire! I was impressed by his performance. His crosses were on point, leading to the 2 ighalo goals. If ighalo didn't get 2 goals and an assist, he would have been easily my man of the match.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2019
TESTED FOR. DRUGS
NOT TESTED POSITIVE TO DRUGS
MISLEADING. CAPTION undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by micgray100(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Very misleading topic...

Hustle continues.. I register Limited Liability Company for clients for a living.. See my signature trend with more than 200 commendations from previous nairalander clients.. Transparency is our watchword..

Have a blessed week..
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by princfred(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
That Awaziem dude was on fire! I was impressed by his performance. His crosses were on point, leading to the 2 ighalo goals. If ighalo didn't get 2 goals and an assist, he would have been easily my man of the match.
Very correct. Joined attack over and over, made accurate crosses and never failed to fall back fast for his main defensive duty. A five star performance by him and rare for a Nigerian left back. Exactly what the team needed to win that game.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2019
kgr8mike:
Can u imagine? Just bc say we win
chai!!!read to understand..a test is done after every match..Maradona was tested after they beat us in USA 94,stop being judgmental
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by peeps4u: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2019
princfred:
Very correct. Joined attack over and over made accurate crosses and never failed to fall back fast for his main defensive duty. A five star performance by him and rare for a Nigerian left back. Exactly what the team needed to win that game.

He's not a left back, he's been playing at right back in this tournament and he's even naturally a centre back. That injury to Shehu in the first match forced the coach to bring him to RB.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by mvem(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2019
kgr8mike:
Can u imagine? Just bc say we win
oga na normal thing... They randomly test players after a game
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by princfred(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2019
peeps4u:

He's not a left back, he's been playing at right back in this tournament and he's even naturally a centre back. The injury to Shehuin the first match forced the ref to bring to RB.
Yeah that was a mistake. Meant to say right back.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Luckyziakegha: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Mean while.
Romelu Lukaku and Pogba looking very sad on Manchester United pre season Match.

Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku have been captured heading on Manchester United's voyage through Asia, not withstanding theory of exchanges from Old Trafford. https://news1960.fun/2019/07/08/romelu-lukaku-and-pogba-looking-very-sad-on-manchester-united-pre-season-match/

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by jubrilELsudan: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2019
They should test their wives and girlfriends kukunase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page / Kanu Nwankwo Shares Throwback Photo, Says "Discipline Will Take You Far" / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.